yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First Impression Vs Repetitive Exposures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Impression Vs Repetitive Exposures

I figured I'd ask the collective brain trust here as I wondered about a plan of attack.

Thanks to a very good friend I've been in the present of one of his single woman friends. I'm not really interested in her as she's one of the typical high maintenance sorts, but thought of using her as a sort of test target to see which pheromones provide noticeable IOIs, etc.

I had been using a couple of other non-PXS products so I can't start over with a first-meet impression, but I'm curious on which products might prove useful in providing noticeable feedback. Being a novice (though I've used mones more than a decade ago) I have to admit I could use some guidance in what to use for training myself in spotting visual cues. While I doubt she'd see me in that sort of light I'd curious how she might react with something more sexual than social, though using a social mix would help hone my observation skills as well.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Have you tried your taboo out on her. It has a focusing molecule that helps notice ioi plus its social and sexual. If you want to add more sexual, I'd add one evolve which I see you have too. Its social then starts turning sexual several hours later

Comment

• Johnny Fever
      Johnny Fever commented
      Editing a comment
      No, haven't tried either of them yet. That's going to be my next test when we meet up again. Thanks

OK, been dabbling around with several PXS products thanks to other more seasoned vets. Been playin' with a combo consisting of Bliss, Cohesion and Evolve while out and about. I've noticed a few positive hits during the times I've worn it from people I've just met.

I'm still curious on what would work well for females who are more than a new acquaintance.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X