yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The one spray, one product Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one spray, one product Experiment

I have been using XS products for the past 2 to 3 years with many good times but I have always gone against this testing solo and less is more strategy. In fact I remember my first order was ACE and I put 2 sprays of each on straight away. I have pretty much always combo'd as well.

Anyway I decided to do this as when you look on the market XS products are far more concentrated than other vendors. Plus because of Covid I don't see my target anymore and so I can experiment with different group of ladies. Here in the UK it isn't compulsary to wear face masks and only see people on public transport wearing them, even with the 2 metre distance rule I can say pheromones are hitting targets.

Week 1 - Ascend(with cops) - 1X Spray side of right neck

I used to wear Ascend all the time but stopped in favour of other products for experimentation a while ago so have 2 bottles and thought I may as well use it. It has always been a good product in my view.

Great interactions with women this week. Women staring at me with puppy dog eyes. Initiating conversation, smiling at me and a friendly kind of respect vibe. I have had a self effect while wearing this of feeling quite sexy and taking control of my actions and being my own man.

I have never worn this without a combo and always minimum at 2 sparays and I have felt that it has worked better solo and the 1 spray isn't intimidating, I found women wanting to talk to me more and them initiating the conversation.

Everyone is different but On week 1 alone I strongly recommend people get back to basics and try solo and 1 spray. Its strange as I always spray 1 on and think well that cant be doing anything and would spray 2 but I was wrong.

Week 2 - Boyfriend - 1X spray right side of neck

I have always gone 2 to 4 sprays with this one and Ive said in other posts how much i love this product.

At one spray. Everyone seems calmer around me and I am actually seeing an increase in hair twirling with women then I do at 2 to 4 sprays. I can't 100% tell but I even think this is working wonders at 1 spray. Women engaging readily and bonding plus being quite bitchy about other women they see as rivals.

I am going to try a week of evolve(solo,1 spray) and then a week of connections(solo, 1 spray) next 2 weeks

how about that first spray that feles like half a spray? Is that what you are using as a single spray perhaps? I usually run on the lighter side of things but I don't trust that small spray. so I often end up at what I call 1 and 1/2. You are rights, these are very potent.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      how about that first spray that feles like half a spray? Is that what you are using as a single spray perhaps? I usually run on the lighter side of things but I don't trust that small spray. so I often end up at what I call 1 and 1/2. You are rights, these are very potent.
      That is so weird you say that! I was going to say that in my post but didnt bother....I agree totally that sometimes it comes out at that weird half spray and you have to spray again! My ascend was def 1 spray though....my evolve bottle does it all time, half spray.

Comment

I love this post! I too have let myself fall into almost always spraying more than one product and often multiple sprays. I am sure I run out of product entirely way too fast this way. Plus I very easily could be missing some effects by od'ing. I think with a few exceptions I am going to do some solo experimenting more myself.

Comment

Personally I think a lot of products become dark with excess usage, they lose the top end sparkles that are fun, they can ge t to serious. There's a place for that but I like the lighter shades of things for socializing most days.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X