yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist, Cohesion, taboo ideal mixes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist, Cohesion, taboo ideal mixes?

TL;DR at bottom

First of all, i'd like to give a big thank you to Muestereate for giving me good information to start on and to have me call the phone number listed on the store front page. he told me to speak to XSteveO (i think thats his forum tag) and i did get to speak to steve himself who was very knowledgeable and after telling him of my situation, he recommended me some products to try and i felt convinced to buy his recommendations to try them out for myself. my package should get here this friday.

Muestereate, you mentioned a blend called taboo and that is exactly what he recommended for my rideshare job. my mentality was to try out a blend that could give me experience so i can use it on the girl im having trouble with (for those of you that dont know and need the full picture to help out, you can get the full story here) but steve steered me right and told me that specific situations call for different blends and one that works well with random people that ill only be seeing for maybe 30 minutes to an hour will not work on someone im involved with on a constant basis.

so Taboo for the car it is! im about to go shopping for a new cologne before the stores close to help diffuse it better as i have read somewhere here that concentrated mones have a smell that can be quite noticeable at times so it be best to help cover the smell and diffuse the molecules better with a cologne. im actually quite excited about it tbh. ive only dabbled with this stuff on advertised products on amazon. i notice changes in mood when i smell it myself but i did try it on other women or in areas where i frequent and it didnt garner any positive results (maybe it was me who had no game or the blend was not good enough, i dont know. it's called Raw Chemistry For Him, i bought it twice too).

as far as for the girl im talking about, i was recommended a mix of Xist and Cohesion from Steve. the Xist and LoveBoat mix that i was told about; steve mentioned it was a really good mix, but based on what i told him of my personality and her personality and the stuff that happened between us, he thinks that xist and cohesion would be best for my times when im around her but to also ask on the forums and see what other people would recommend.

thats why im here. after purchasing, ive read through the descriptions of other mones on the store front page. Evolve in the men section sounds nice, as well as Connections and Love Boat in the unisex section, but i ended up reading the description for SOB and it somewhat translates to an experience i had with this girl.

Spoiler: 
    like ive mentioned, im a nice guy who is always giving to her and family and friends. she had another dude going after her and the dude acted exactly like me but she was constantly talking to this guy, sending eachother pictures, and even talked about how she thought about dating him and giving him a chance until the guy blew it and decided to chase after someone else. all while i was talking to her. the Description of SOB reminded me of that moment and im thinking about buying the blend too, but i wanted to talk about it.

Xist and Cohesion Sounds like a nice combo, and i was told that i could mix taboo in it as well if it works and things start escalating. but im not sure how SOB would work on someone like her. she is an indoor type of girl, loves being lazy when she can, doesnt talk much, doesnt like crowds and likes to be alone at times. but talk about her interests or things she enjoys or, hell, ask about her day, and she can get very talkative. there were times where i got very flirty with her in a fun joking way, but those situation where either brought up very randomly or whenever we would be watching tv or talking about everyday internet things or other general interests and something comes up that causes that

overall, im making a new post in a new thread to talk about these products and peoples experience with said products. ive already bought Xist and Cohesion for when the time comes, but im thinking maybe a third blend would be beneficial or maybe a different combo. my mentality is to always be prepared and to have the most information so when the time comes, i know what to do and have the least difficulty doing what i have to. im nervous but confident about this.

as far as for my job, taboo sounds like an ideal blend to help get me socializing and practicing. if anyone has experience with taboo or mixing taboo with another product for random short encounters, i would love to hear that as well. in the meantime, once i get the taboo spray in the mail, i would love to document my experience and results

thanks for reading my long post

for the TL;DR In you

Xist and cohesion i was recommended for a girl i like since we started off great but lost interest as we went further, was thinking about adding SOB since the description sounded somewhat similar to what happened between us at one point, but with the type of girl she is and how some stuff didnt happen exactly like the description, not sure if it would be good to add it or would be bad. what do you guys recommend

also bought taboo for the car when i go to work. anyone with experience with taboo? should i mix it with something else?

You have a few weeks work ahead of you while you learn proper dosing for you and your situations. I believe the page for evolve tells how to determine correct dose for you in only a week. I usually try them at home the first day, start low and keep adding until it is too much, figure out what I thought i liked and go mingle with a couple dozen people a few times to settle on dose. Since you are new to these, they will probably take longer but taboo and cohesion work pretty fast. Like I said a bout xist, it took my longer to learn.

Comment

i usually try them at home the first day, start low and keep adding until it is too much, figure out what I thought i liked and go mingle with a couple dozen people a few times to settle on dose....

Taboo and cohesion work pretty fast...
      So spray on at home until i feel it's overwhelming? I was thinking start off with the higher of the dose recommendations (3 sprays) and then experiment with adding less and see if I get less of a result or not.

As far as for the taboo and cohesion, i guess I can try both. Maybe try taboo only for the first night of work and then add cohesion for the next night and compare results.

Like I said a bout xist, it took my longer to learn.
      That's another question. Would love to practice using this and find out a good mix, but other than my unique situation, I'm not sure where else or what situations I would be able to use this for. I know, baby steps, learn to walk before you run, but I don't want to use something and not know what reaction I'll get. Which is why I'll be experimenting with taboo tomorrow just to check that blend out.

Comment

I'd start with Taboo: Here is the chart I mentioned. It was under Ascend oil instead of Evolve but the methods should be applied to all pheromones. Some people claim it takes a month to learn the dose for a pheromone. I for the most part disagree but I have had several exceptions. This should work fine for taboo and cohesion though the quote mentions Ascend..

The idea is to discover for yourself where the best results come from. Again most guys sweet spot is about 2 drops but everyone is different. If you get the same results with 2 drops as you do with 3, then stick with the two. With pheromones more is not better. In the chart below you will see that 3 drops are just as good as two drops.

With this method you will also learn when one drop would be more effective than with more. Over time you will become an expert in understanding social dynamics as you "ascend" the corporate and attraction ladders.
        DAYS 1-2 1 DROP GOOD
        DAY 3 NONE N/A
        DAYS 4-5 2 DROPS GREAT
        DAY 6 NONE N/A
        DAYS 7-8 3 DROPS GREAT
        The whole process can take as little as one week to accomplish. You are taking a day off in between test days to juxtapose peoples reactions to you when you are wearing Ascend-XS pheromone blend for men to the days you are not.
        The reason I suggest first taboo is two fold, First you got it for rideshare and your social contacts in the rideshare are almost essential to learn dosing and pheromones in general. 2nd, Taboo has an ingredient that will help you sense other people reactions. For me, I notice even the slightest micro-expressions, look that word up. This will help you learn pheromones in general, plus amplify and speed up your perception of hits and noticing hits for me is much fun. while this is generally great, it will also amplify your perception of negative reactions as well as positive.

If you apply to much, some people will react negatively. That is not so much fun , that is another reason we usually go up in dosing instead of downward like you suggested. Bad amplified impressions are not as much fun, they make me react socially backwards instead of propelling me forward but different people react differently to stress. Personally I tend to shy away from it unless I am learning how to purposely react oppositely. That is the job of other pheromones as you will learn.

Comment

Xist x 4 & taboo x 4

it may seem like overkill but definitely just try it. It is one of my favorite dose combinations!!

Doesnt matter if it is oil or spray

Comment

I'm not sure I've ever tried that combo. Taboo can make me a little nervous but an overdose of xist makes me lethargic. perhaps it wouldn't work for me, but then again perhaps it would. What are the best situations for that? I usually use xist for more intimate and long situations but that seems like it could hit fast for parties or other pickup/social gatherings? I'd just try it but going over to mom's

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I'd start with Taboo: Here is the chart I mentioned. It was under Ascend oil instead of Evolve but the methods should be applied to all pheromones. Some people claim it takes a month to learn the dose for a pheromone. I for the most part disagree but I have had several exceptions. This should work fine for taboo and cohesion though the quote mentions Ascend...

The reason I suggest first taboo is two fold, First you got it for rideshare and your social contacts in the rideshare are almost essential to learn dosing and pheromones in general. 2nd, Taboo has an ingredient that will help you sense other people reactions. For me, I notice even the slightest micro-expressions, look that word up. This will help you learn pheromones in general, plus amplify and speed up your perception of hits and noticing hits for me is much fun. ? while this is generally great, it will also amplify your perception of negative reactions as well as positive.

If you apply to much, some people will react negatively. That is not so much fun ?, that is another reason we usually go up in dosing instead of downward like you suggested. Bad amplified impressions are not as much fun, they make me react socially backwards instead of propelling me forward but different people react differently to stress. Personally I tend to shy away from it unless I am learning how to purposely react oppositely. That is the job of other pheromones as you will learn.
              Thanks for the good advice. i forgot to give an update on how this has been working for me. to not make this post not take up too much space, expand the box below.

Spoiler: 
              so, this is pretty weird. i got the package on friday morning, and my feeling of being excited changed to being nervous. i had no idea what i was dealing with and i was trying to view it in the viewpoint of my experience with the amazon product i mentioned. there was a note inside signed by a "Bobbi". loved how personalized and encouraging it was, so if you read this; thank you for that.

i opened the taboo bottle and sniffed it directly. smelled like alcohol with a faint weird after-smell in the background (all my bottles are nonscented). but the effect was super noticeable. it gave me a sense of "calm" or "relaxed" vibe in just a few seconds. that feeling of nervousness was hard to keep up with how i felt after smelling it directly. the first thought to go through my mind as soon as i experienced those changes that quick was, "yup, this is definitely real". the quick change felt so fast, it was weird and super noticeable and made me question human biology and how life is a lot more than just your actions and how smart or fit you can be. i had to lay in bed for a few minutes to bring that weird high down. but after i got used to it, it did feel like a great mood changer and a good way to change your perception on things.

so yes, Muestereate , you were right about starting small and building up to find the right dosage. if sniffing it directly made me have an existential crisis for 2 minutes, i cant imagine invoking that feeling on someone else because i wanted to be impatient. i work all night, usually 6-7pm to 6-7am. so i ended up spending my day buying small travel bottles which i filled with 5 different colognes from my local shop at the mall to try them out. when it was time to work, i sprayed one spray of taboo and one spray of one type of cologne both on my chest before getting dressed. the same feeling i got before hit me again although milder and not hard like when i smelled the bottle.

when i started doing the rideshare gig, for the first 2-3 weeks, it has been pretty much quiet, straight forward, and non social in the car. even for very long journey's where someone orders a ride to go from where i live in central florida to some place like miami (happened to me three times already). first ride, was an older woman who had a few beers but didnt want to drive home. as soon as we started driving she started getting really chatty. we started talking about the local area and how beautiful it is to live here, to how her friends have been the same group for almost 20 years and what we liked or didnt like about area. then she started talking about personal things like how she didnt like going out to clubs and venues because she didnt like crowds to even asking about my sexual orientation. overall, the ride ended smoothly. second ride, not so much. i picked up this couple from a hotel in the area that wanted to go to a bar at the beach. they were a weird couple. asked from some music and joked inappropriately saying they'd give me a large tip if i let them do stuff while in the car. said no so fast it wasnt even funny. something happened to the ride where it was accidentally cancelled and the dude ended up changing by being super apologetic and said his friend ordered the ride for him. i ended up getting a 20$ tip and another inappropriate joke thrown at me, asking me something along the lines of "if i wanted to i could have it" that got his girlfriend mad and saying no faster than i could say it (which i dont want to mention what it was to keep this post pg-13). overall, not sure if it was the alcohol these people were on, but overall everyone was chatty and the experience was great.

the next night (which was last night) i put on two sprays and one spray of cologne. the taboo was way more noticeable to my nose. i could still smell the cologne but the mone spray was much stronger. maybe i need to put on more cologne... but, to my surprise, i still got the same effect. people were very chatty and telling me things i normally dont hear. one guy talked about his problems with his family, another group needed a ride home from a restaurant after a night of drinking but ended up talking about things that just made me laugh. after i dropped off one person from the group at one address, the girl that was with these guys ended up asking about me and my job and generally wanted to know more about me. which after talking for a bit got the guys interested too and they joined in on the conversation. i even had the whole group loving me in the car when they found my original gameboy i keep in the center console to play with during long wait times (which by the way, i am definitely keeping it in the car with me from now on, great conversation starter!). only had two guys who looked or appeared to be way too intoxicated, which after a few speeches about verifying who they are and the address they are going to, didnt talk after that. felt like they were not up to conversation at all and just wanted to get home. but other than that, everyone else was great or weird by how open they were even if i didnt like their personality or choice of words.

overall 1 spray was noticeable in changes and 2 sprays appeared even better for me and how i felt. about to try 3 sprays tonight and experiment with that. i feel like i need more hands on experience here. as far as ive seen, majority of the people were needing rides after a few drinks. drinks can get people chatty and im hoping it was the mones and not the alcohol, so im hoping for a tougher experience that can get me breaking the ice and finding out where to draw the line with how much i need. once i find out where "enough" is, i want to start adding cohesion to the mix as recommended above. but until then, ill still be documenting my experince. ill give an update once i find a good spray amount and when i start adding cohesion

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
              Xist x 4 & taboo x 4

it may seem like overkill but definitely just try it. It is one of my favorite dose combinations!!

Doesnt matter if it is oil or spray
              I'm not sure I've ever tried that combo. Taboo can make me a little nervous but an overdose of xist makes me lethargic. perhaps it wouldn't work for me, but then again perhaps it would. What are the best situations for that? I usually use xist for more intimate and long situations but that seems like it could hit fast for parties or other pickup/social gatherings? I'd just try it but going over to mom's
              4 xist and 4 taboo? hmmm, not sure. as evidence of adverse effects, muestereate mentioned he feels lethargic when he uses too much xist. and myself sniffing taboo straight from the bottle got me going pretty bad. guess more experiments are needed. would love to find a good situation to use xist in. maybe xist invokes its claimed feelings when you use more but other products are horrible if you use too much. im not sure
              Last edited by Omaha; 06-14-2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

everybody's different. I try to use a fair amount of qualifying language for that reason.

A lot of people resist reacting to pheromones and how they react depends on their mood before the pheromones hit them. Alcohol, parties and social gathering are places people usually put their guards down. It sounds like people are putting there guards down in the car. There are a lot of places people put their guards up, in those places pheromones can make them put their guards up even higher if you are using the wrong ones. Right time, right place, right people, right time all still matter just as before but pick the right blend for that time and place and your chances go up.

If you accidentaly apply much you can was some of it off. like try the third spray on your arm for instance and thats easy to wash off. Taboo has a molecule that can induce fear in some people and put up men's guards. If you try three and run into that, just wash off the third, soap and water is good enough, I've even toned down an application with a wet paper towel.

Though Taboo works great for younger people the molecule I'm talking about also turn on older ladies in higher quanities. The guys might give you a hard time, the young girls may be a bit afraid but the older ladies will become bvery interested. Eternities Childs Blen would have enough of that molule in to probably turn him into cougar bait. Which is why I'm interested lol.
                -

Comment

• Omaha
                  Omaha commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah, im not baiting cougars. the girl i like plus the people i pick up in my area are around my age or younger. although that does sound interesting. got 3 of taboo on, lets see how tonight goes

hello again, its been about two weeks and i figured i'd give an update to this little experiment that ive been running for quite a while now. theres a lot of things that ive learned in both researching multiple articles and actual use of the products i bought through out real world occurrences and i felt like i needed to share, PLUS something came up in my whole entire 'plan of things that is causing me to rethink what i need to accomplish, how fast i need to get it done, and how these products effect me that might make it possible. as usual, to keep long posts short, there will be an expanding box for you to click on and a TL;DR after that for people who dont want to read that much. i like getting nerdy on this stuff, but this thread i created may not be appropriate for such things, so if a mod wants to move this post, go ahead. for now, lets dive into these juicy details

-
                Spoiler: 

1.) what effects do the transgender population have when it comes to pheromones?

first one is more of a question than actual data. and i do apologize for my choice of words, pronouns and labels i use if you are trans gendered on this form, i mean no disrespect and i'm just trying to type whats on my mind. i had a rideshare ride for a transgender girl who needed to go from her job to back home late at night. i was wearing 3 x taboo and 2 x cohesion when i picked her up. we sat in the car in silence until she openly wanted to start talking to me to kill the silence. first she wanted to turn up the music a bit. she talked a bit low and shy and i had difficulty hearing her so i asked her if she needed something to which she confirmed about the music. then after another few minutes of silence she opened up again, asking me questions about where im from, how do i like it here, and if i speak other languages (we both spoke spanish, which was nice). then she told me that i was a cool enough guy to talk about certain things, which lead to my sexual orientation, relationship in whether i was single or not, sex and V-card topics (one topic was about saving my first time to have it with someone special and another topic was about having a relationship to add to your life instead of filling a void, which she loved a lot), how amazed she was at my views and how very little people feel like i do and how she revealed to me how she is transgender herself and the struggles she had to go through.

ive had my fair share of transgender friends so i know that those topics of conversations for some are normal especially since, from my experience, a lot of the people i knew were self conscious about their bodies, how they looked like, sexual topics about their relationships and how they feel;;; basically specific topics that close friends would talk about, people who are in the same boat as them, or people who "get around" more often that others. so conversations like these didn't phase me in the slightest.

what did phase me was that she openly talked about things like this to a complete stranger that she rode with for the first time. occurrences like these where i meet someone for the first time and openly talk about things like that never happen to me, especially with transgender people. the way it used to work for me was that i would have to speak to someone for a few days or so and build that camaraderie before topics like that become easier to bring up depending on the conversation, but in this instance; i didnt even have to lift a finger.

i did some research myself, usually late nights in bed when i cant sleep and im on my phone, on scientific research papers on how pheromones supposedly work and i came across an interesting find about how pheromones can actually affect neuronal activity in trans gendered people differently depending on their sex/sexual orientation. some studies that can equate to this or make it easier to understand are how some experiments showed how pheromones to attract males can affect females who are gay/bisexual to attract other females of the same orientation depending on where they lean and the same happens towards gay/bisexual men. apparently the research shows that when it comes to transgender females, pheromones use for males to attract females work on them and activate the same neuronal pathways that biological females experience and the same can be said for transgender males and pheromones to attract men.

i wasnt able to find this study anymore, no matter how much i search or go through my history. from what i remember, it was a PDF published paper from Oxford. when i am able to find it, i will get back to this post and add the link.

2.) Vomeronasal organ or olfactory organ may be key triggers in pheromone detection and brain activity depending on development and age

this information is derived from what i read from here that explains about the vomeronasal organ and how it plays a role in pheromone detection in mammals. it also talks about how humans also develop this organ and neuronal connections during fetal development but the organ actually starts to undo what it did or "recess" at birth. the organ and its noticeable features are visible through endoscopy and histological examinations (or camera up your nose and "under the microscope" examinations). but because this organ can be seen in the light of day doesnt mean that it is definitive proof that it does work or it is fully functional. some scientists have done a few Immunohistochemistry exams to more visibly see organ and brain correlations (basically, introduce a color or stain that attaches to what you are looking for and look at the microscope to see if it shows up) and since there are no visible neurons that connect the organ to the brain, it leads scientists to believe that this is a dead organ in humans and some have come to think that maybe pheromones are most affected by our olfactory system and sense of smell to certain odors that affect us rather than this organ.

this is above my current knowledge but there is some interesting tidbits that i can make out from this paper. basically, under the "human vomeronasal organ" section, it talks about how during puberty in mammals (which i am to assume its in other animals other than humans based on how it is written) the development of said organs i talked about above are affected by hormone secretions which are governed by cells that secrete a peptide called GnRH which nurtures this growth. but in humans, these cells are pretty much defective and dont migrate (or form?) properly. which means whatever devlopment you've had completely regresses a bit or disappears once you reach adulthood (which a fully mature adult is about 23-25 depending on gender?)

After this initial development, however, the vomeronasal organ regresses, leaving only a few vestiges in adults
                based on this information, i hypothesized a theory that human pheromone use may actually be more effective on younger specimens (be it male or female) than older more mature adults or older individuals past maturity since both the v-organ and olfactory organs are more pronounced and developed and haven't fully regressed or disappeared yet.

this has also rained more true when Muestereate mentioned that using too much Xist (and/or taboo?) can cause people to reject you or stay away from you but you might end up becoming more of a cougar magnet as older people can smell you now. i've also theorized that this may be true because a younger persons nose may be more sensitive to pheromones because of the said information i discussed above where as older, more mature adults dont have or barely have these organs anymore and need a higher concentration to be more effective.

this is actually an amazing find, but im basing my hypotheses and theories based on one paper. i may want to look into this more or bite the bullet and go to bars, clubs, and entertainment venues with people younger than me or same age as me and try it out. my job has been a nice staging ground for my initial findings, but from when i first started using mones up till now, ive picked up older females and only 3 times where these girls my age out of about 10-20 pickups i do every time i go to work. from what i've gathered, the younger people are more talkative where as the older people are more quiet in the car. plus, the majority im picking up now are males which is a clear noticeable difference in seeing how the mones im wearing affect women more than men.

this also rings even more true when you go through the reviews of certain mones (like xist) in the store front page. man this is definitely exiciting! if anyone has any personal experiences they'd like to share that can confirm or critique this viewpoint, i would so love to hear it.

For The TL;DR in you ;;;;;;;;;

does pheromones affect transgender individuals differently? i hear that for transgender females, male pheromones for women will work as their transition changes how their brains are wired. i got curious since i gave a transgender female a ride home one night and she ended up going from being very shy to being very open and talkative to a complete stranger without me having to do anything. i was wearing taboo and cohesion that night which led me to believe that sexual orientation rather than gender is what may determine your results based on how your brain is wired.

i have also found out that age plays an important factor to mone effectiveness where the younger you are, the more effective mones can be where as the older you are, the more mones you may actually need to have an effect depending on certain criteria.

and lastly, the reason why im talking about why i need to rethink my plan is because a family member from her side of the family (the girl i spoke about) is having someone move to the area and i was called to help be extra muscle and move things around, to which i agree'd. apparently her family talks about me all the time which i didnt know, i mean i am good friends with one of the dudes that lives with them. this was about a week ago, which means the actual day that this may happen (depending if stuff gets approved on time) is going to be the 4th of july i think.

so in retropsect;; im confident based on what i learned and how to apply it, but i'd be lying if i said i wasnt freaking the F*** out right now. just normal nervousness from trying something ive never done before

i opened the bottle to smell xist first hand to see what i'd be working with, and the effects are completely different from the other two i have. taboo makes me want to be open, talkative, and gives off a calm vibe for me to effectively do that. cohesion, for some reason makes me happy and more attentive, like a person to be around. Xist is completely different. its like taboo in its calm effects, but it changes my mood to be one of confidence and more willing to let what happens to happen. i like that to be honest, feels like the person i should have been.

well, what do you guys think?

and what do you think i should do...?

Comment

can't edit my previous post anymore. now that i read the previous posts, Muestereate has already mentioned that the mones work on younger people more effectively, but its still an amazing find for me scientifically when i read about it. i also forgot to mention my dosage calculations. i'm finding that the effect i get amplifies the more i use but plateaus around 2-3 sprays. so the general spray recommended amounts on each product in the information section is ideal for me. if i go over those amounts, it affects me negatively (feels weird, makes me feel like its too much or the effect is so noticeable its weird. like that existential crisis i mentioned i had from sniffing taboo directly). i haven't really gotten more of a result if i put on 4 sprays or 5 and i haven't gotten any adverse reactions yet.

women have been nothing but talkative and easy to capitalize on socially with how it changes my mood, confidence, and how i socially feel. men on the other hand are quiet or don't like talking depending on the situation or current events. (i mean, well these are mones to work on women). maybe unisex mones would have been better for the car. or maybe i should drive to new spots to see if there is a more concentration of females in the area to collect more info. but considering this stuff doesn't grow on trees and how i used up so much taboo already;; based on what i have found, i think ill stick with the product recommendations for both my sanity and the possible sanity of others.

ive used the higher end of the recommendations (2 or 3 sprays depending on what product. taboo feels best at 3 and cohesion is a much stronger smell and effect so i use 2) and so far its been the best as it gives me the best 'altering effect' without going overboard. i spray it on my chest so the smell wafts up naturally and affects me just right. i also spray cologne on me, although ive been using 2 sprays of cologne and im not sure if i should use more, like 3-4 sprays. i just hope that based on my 3rd grade research above, that it doesn't mean that what feels best for me doesn't mean its way too much for people who are younger or people who are more sensitive. and if what im using is just right, i hope the cologne does a good job of diffusing the molecules and masking the smell too.

((how much cologne do you think i should use?))

when i sniff the bottle directly, cohesion alters mood for me so well. i feel so god damn happy its like a drug for me and its scary, like it feels like my pupils may be dilating or my eyes shoot open like im wide awake and more attentive. for me, the smell is super strong that one spray is enough for me to feel an effect and two sprays is borderline the highest ill go (like the product recommends). taboo smell is less strong so 3 sprays is my limit. combine these two together, and i forget the little problems in my life and it makes me want to be the best i can be. like a "Go with the flow" vibe and just have a great day no matter what happens.

on top of the xist effects i mentioned above, i said it feels like taboo although its more of a confident vibe, like a whatever happens happens vibe. the product information says it gives sexual vibes because of its pheromone content, but i haven't really noticed anything sexual "man" related other than a flushing of my skin. like sense of touch is different. then again, i only sniffed it and haven't used it for prolonged periods like the other two. i haven't had the opportunity or reason to use it yet as my main purpose of buying it was to use it next time i end up seeing the person i talked about. and now, that might be sooner than i thought it would.

but i feel more ready than i was before, which was not ready at all. and thats a good sign... i think
                  Last edited by Omaha; 06-29-2020, 12:03 PM. Reason: grammer and additional info

Comment

Though Taboo works great for younger people the molecule I'm talking about also turn on older ladies in higher quanities. The guys might give you a hard time, the young girls may be a bit afraid but the older ladies will become bvery interested. Eternities Childs Blen would have enough of that molule in to probably turn him into cougar bait. Which is why I'm interested lol.
                    -
                    yep! I had lots of success with older women with taboo on the higher end of doses. Lmao @ naming a blend after me ???? it should actually be catlords blend because it is his recipe. 4xist 4taboo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X