yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Breaking Through The Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Through The Masks

It's been months, but then I haven't got out much and contacts have been brief. But when I did, it was like I had no pheromones on. I normally wear as light of a doses as works but since nothing was working I wore much more than I normally would wear. It worked.

I started with one evolve oil on the center lower back neck. I had heard it worked good with cohesion so I spread another drop of cohesion to both sides of the lower back neck. Next I figured people needed a reset, I know Xist doesn't work this fast but I hadn't worn it in a while and when I saw it the word reset certainly came to mind. 2 drops of xist under the chin.

It's a warm day and kind of humid while the morning showers are burning off. Before my shower I wiped down with hydrogen peroxide on a whim. Maybe the water changed with the season but my regular soap hasn't left me feeling clean but it could be a covid induced germaphobia. I just include it for completeness. So now I've got on about 20+5+5+5 mcg on enone. but I'm not feeling it so I go for a drop of dirty primitive along the back of my shoulders. Now I am over 40 mcg of enone and who knows how much erone and A1 but we all know how concentrated these oils are.

For cover I went heavy too, but they were light scents of summer. Upper body was sultans oud in the evolve and cohesion but I want to put some summer to it so my silver mountain water clone with black currant and blood orange peels. 4 sprays is about normal for this stuff. The top notes will burn off fast. I'd never mixed sultans oud with silver mountain and its not quite warm and round enough, the sultans oud is a bit sharp. 2 sprays of erba purpara clone to the groin. melons cinnamon vanilla and oud are really rounding this out but my slacks kill it. Hell with it, It summer and commando is the only way to keep from spraying on more stuff.

Off to the auto parts store for some freon and a buxom graying blond introduces herself, her blue eye turn grayish blue and sparkle like a smack addict. I use the excuse that I have to look at her eyes since that is all I will have to remeber her by, seeing as we are both wearing masks. Her shoulders are grinding a pit and her boobs are rolling in her tight denim shirt while I get a free stare searching for her name on her breast pocket under her long hair. I try to break off several times but she wont let me go. Finally, after I think the fourth "we'll see ya" I manage to make enough space to break away. She had kept trying to come around the counter.

Off to the grocery store where i mostly mind my own business. I wonder around going the wrong way against the social distancing arrows. I'm not sure but heads are turning. I think maybe its my new stylish mask and forgot I'm wearing pheromones or going the wrong way. I get to the checkout and another blond in tight denims is checking me out. We are separated by plexiglas and exchange a few pleasantries and she starts to rise up out of her chair while she is scanning. she's very tall and thin and she keeps getting even taller. She is standing on the rungs of her stool and her crotch is right in my face separated by plexiglass. I look up and she is staring down on me. She doesn't know it but she has followed the enone and is looking down my back at about 45 mcg of enone. We don't really exchange much more words than we need to but if only that plexiglass hadn't been there.

One more hit as I wind my way home a woman needs some help and she asks me for some help and i oblige. We chat a bit and she eyes me up and down smiling and mentions something weird about how clean I am. I should be smelling like a 2 dollar whore in my opinion but the women aren't seeing it that way at all. I can't break free, I've got refrigerated stuff in the car and one more stop. I better pass, I realize I'm getting pretty sweaty and I'm a phero bomb. In the car my head is starting to swim as the evolve unfolds. It was not my intention to drive women this crazy and this is about to get even more intense, I just wanted someone to see me, to acknowledge I was there.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 05-29-2020, 04:57 PM.

Thanks for bringing this up as I had toyed with commenting but hadn't until now. Between being laid up from surgery for awhile and them a couple of months to work before the world fell apart didn't give me any sort of heavy duty test time with anything I bought. Trying to get a handle on dosing was a real pain for me before, but now with folks with masks it's almost a waste of time and product.

It's nice to read some sort of success can be had in spite of the current climate. All of my PXS stuff are sprays so I wonder if that will be a detriment during summer months.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      -Nope they work even better in situations like this

Comment

@Muestereate That's good to know. I have a group of very close friend (they're my extended family as my folks have passed on) and since we're all taking extra stringent precautions we gather for activities. A female former co-worker of my friend is often there as she's been minding her mom's home while in the hospital. I've been using her as a test target unbeknownst to anybody else. Still playing with my PXS inventory to see if I get noticeable IoIs and the like. Since we're all unmasked I've been using the usual, recommended doses as my starting baseline.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Breaking through the layer of cotton is one thing, breaking through the fears is quite another. And if it's not fear there is the constant bombardment to be considerate of others by keeping distance.It's allllll new territory I think. In some cases things are working that didn't work before and in others, sure fire stuff is having no effect and a couple are actually making people shy away from me. Happy experimenting and good luck. Research is a bit slower now but its needed as much as ever if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Breaking through the layer of cotton is one thing, breaking through the fears is quite another. And if it's not fear there is the constant bombardment to be considerate of others by keeping distance.It's allllll new territory I think. In some cases things are working that didn't work before and in others, sure fire stuff is having no effect and a couple are actually making people shy away from me. Happy experimenting and good luck. Research is a bit slower now but its needed as much as ever if not more.
          I tried one of those 3M masks today, i had forgotten my usual one at home, so had to go buy a mask at the pharmacy if i was to be let into any shops, well i tried the 3M one for the first time today, i can tell you they don't filter anything out as they are supposed to cause i went into a paki shop afterwards just to get a cool drink from the fridge and could smell all the spices etc, also these 3M masks are awful to wear i felt like i couldn't breathe and almost fainted, it's like breathing into a plastic bag they are awful, i don't know what all the hype was about way back in january when they said you could only wear these types of masks, pharmacys making money again i suppose!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I know before I was able to get some of the N95 masks I was using the respirator I bought when I started working around the house. It did a great job on sheetrock dust and the like and, to my surprise, it filters out odors very, very well (I've witnessed it with both household heating oil and perfume). It's suppose to be fine enough to filter asbestos which i believe is around 2 microns, so my guess is some perfume molecules must be larger than that. I don't know if pheromone molecules are smaller or larger, but the N95 masks are suppose to filter down to 2 microns so who knows if they'll be filtered out or pass.

Comment

A note regarding masked, just use x3 the amount of Mones than usual, After months of testing dozens of combinations; this is what I came up with. Some people wearing the above mentioned masks wont be able to smell anything if your just "around". Also the summer now helps since most areas where I live lifted the mask wearing requirement, but now just need to break through the fear, which is a mix im currently working on...
              : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X