yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone contents turning yellow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone contents turning yellow?

Anyone ever had this situation? I have an exotica bottle I bought sometime in late February/early March and have used a bit more than half of it. Last week, the liquid contents were clear, but today the product looks like it's been tinted yellow.

The same thing occurred with my bottle of Love Boat. I bought it about a week before LB was released as a Unisexy with a 30ml upgrade option. The bottle is still very full (only used about 8-10 sprays) and it's also turned yellow. In fact, the yellow color is much more saturated than Exotica.

Compared to my other PXS bottles, these are the only ones that turned yellow. I've kept them all together in a cabinet at a temperature between 65-78 degrees Fahrenheit in low humidity, and never opened any bottle by unscrewing the atomizer. Essentially, I never created a possibility of contamination.

I attached pictures to this post. Xist was used as a comparison.

Also, Exotica smells weaker.

Anyone know if this is normal?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Iv had this happen to my PSE, I believe it's something to do with the scent package, don't worry though it still works perfectly fine, this used to happen with some of my AD products in ff21, doesn't make a difference

Comment

I just checked with SteveO to try and figure out exactly what it was and he said it's from an early formula of the diffusion tech, and it shouldn't be a problem.
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Do you shake the bottles before using them?

Comment

Originally posted by Panikos View Post
          Do you shake the bottles before using them?
          As a matter of fact, I do. It was out of someone's suggestion for doing it with the 30ml Xist, and that habit carried over to all of my other mones. It's mostly a gentle slow shake and a light swirl with the bottle upside-down.

Are you thinking this might be a factor?

Comment

Hey fdesa12,
            as GHOST said coloring might occur from a combination of diffusion-tech + scent pack you chose.

Some of the custom scents are a mixture of expensive Pure Essential Oils and slight coloring is present with them.

In any way this should not worry you. Just make sure you shake the bottle before use, keep it away from direct sunlight and extreme heat for long periods of time. To put it simple: Treat pheromones as any other EDT/EDP product

And as always you can call or submit a ticket if you need additional help or consultation

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

• fdesa12
              fdesa12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Great point, thanks for the suggestion.
              As for the scent oils, I don't have any so it's likely the diffusion tech.

• idle
              idle commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep At first diffusion tech was used in just a few products and then Slowly expanding to all the XS main line. Allot of tweaks ware needed before implementing it with the already proven blends

*nods at Idle* Particularly Sultan's Oud. If you get the raw concentrate, you'll see that it is a darker color. Most Ouds are very VERY dark in color. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

Now I have XiST and Evolve in sprays unscented and they both have yellow tints to them as well.

Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, XiST, Love Boat, SOB, Barely Legal (XS106b), PSE (XS129)

Samples: Vibe, Connection, Ascend, Exotica, Flirt, Taboo

Comment

Thanks guys, but I should have mentioned before that all of my mones are unscented except for the Chikara gel packs and the Alfa Maschio from Alpha Dream (haven't found the right moment to use it so it's put aside). It's most likely the diffusion tech. I totally forgot about the scent oils being a possibility since I didn't have any in my bottles.

Originally posted by monemyname View Post
                Now I have XiST and Evolve in sprays unscented and they both have yellow tints to them as well.
                Try testing it out first and see if anything changes compared to before (unless you haven't gotten the chance yet before it turned yellow). Steve said the yellow is just a sign that the diffusion tech aged/seasoned well and diffusion should be even better. I'm summarizing what he told me, which was kind of difficult to explain because of how the diffusion tech scientists explained it to him.

Out of curiosity, did yours turn yellow within the past week?

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                  Try testing it out first and see if anything changes compared to before (unless you haven't gotten the chance yet before it turned yellow). Steve said the yellow is just a sign that the diffusion tech aged/seasoned well and diffusion should be even better. I'm summarizing what he told me, which was kind of difficult to explain because of how the diffusion tech scientists explained it to him.

Out of curiosity, did yours turn yellow within the past week?
                  No they turned a while ago, I am not exactly sure when it did but I guess thats good then! I will defiantly pay attention to them and watch when they do for better results.

Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, XiST, Love Boat, SOB, Barely Legal (XS106b), PSE (XS129)

Samples: Vibe, Connection, Ascend, Exotica, Flirt, Taboo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X