yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Weird smell at target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird smell at target

Hye guys/ladies..
    so its me.been gone mostly ghost (work work work,more busy especially when this covid 19)but still i read post made by u guys to keep in touch with all the update and progress of the pheromone..

so yestarday i chilling at my gf house watching netflix and food and yada yada and the good yada yada.and thats the thing i want to ask is..i have stash of pheromonexs that i bought .and i only use twice mostly xist(2 time use 2spray each total of 4 spray total)i keep
    update with all i use..

So yestarday i use evolve spray and xist oil
    evolve -1 spray at chest inside shirt
    xist - 2 drop .at wrist and dap at both wrist then at adam apple (left/right area)

And with my observation i get..she get kranky and annoy when im near her..like unpreditable mood swing.i dont know like something wrong with her or maybe just my observation sucks.what happen? I though the combo of xist and evolve is killer combo?

ouh i use light perfume to cover the scent (spring/summer perfume)
    mostly light smell of citrusy,lime,and i think abit of spice.
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

I dont know if the word chilling is the right word.hahahah

Comment

Not sure of your title either but we know you try Nice to see you pop back in.

It sounds like you could have put on too much Xist. 4 maybe 5 drops? By itself you might get away with that but adding it to evolve might have been to much. There are a LOT of pheromones in Evolve but she should have handled one spray fine. I have used a few sprays of XIST max but the oil I can't recall using more than 2.

Evolve takes a long time to work. I do best with putting it on 5 or 6 hours before I get close to women. I think it has something to do with how long it has been since I bathed. If I bathe in morning it seems to work nice but if I bathe in early evening it doesn't seem to work well for me. Your skin might be just the opposite though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

It sounds like you could have put on too much Xist. 4 maybe 5 drops? By itself you might get away with that but adding it to evolve might have been to much. There are a LOT of pheromones in Evolve but she should have handled one spray fine. I have used a few sprays of XIST max but the oil I can't recall using more than 2.

Evolve takes a long time to work. I do best with putting it on 5 or 6 hours before I get close to women. I think it has something to do with how long it has been since I bathed. If I bathe in morning it seems to work nice but if I bathe in early evening it doesn't seem to work well for me. Your skin might be just the opposite though.
        Yeah the title..suppose to be "weird smell feedback from target" hahaha

never use oil before..before this mostly xist spray and i used 2 or 3 times each time use only 2 spray.but oil just once 1 time yestardy because oil takes time to take effect plus because i spend the time at her house so oil is perfect.

maybe..will try again when im free..

Comment

But i read one post..cant remember whos poster is it..some use more than 1 drop of xist and more than 1 spray evolve..

but im pretty sure xist and evolve is killer combo.

Comment

Perhaps I understood your wrong but you said you used 2 drops AND 2 daps and then both sides of adam apple. was that just 2 drops spread in all those places or is that a drop at each of those places?

Comment

• OppaiDesu
              OppaiDesu commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah like using colonge..with extra dabbing there and there????

Perhaps I understood your wrong but you said you used 2 drops AND 2 daps and then both sides of adam apple. was that just 2 drops spread in all those places or is that a drop at each of those places?
            Yeah..2 drop of xist at my one wrist then i dab to the other one and use both wrist to dab at neck left and right of adam apple.yeah 2 drop of xist unscented

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              should be ok

Sunday next week .will use xist 1 drop oil and maybe either ascend oil or love boat

Comment

Is your girl by chance afraid of the Corona virus? Since you are working and being exposed to many people she may be afraid of getting sick.??????

Comment

Is your girl by chance afraid of the Corona virus? Since you are working and being exposed to many people she may be afraid of getting sick.??????
                No..because we are in stay home order from the goverment..1month alrdy..so im guessing its the pheromone or maybe some other things that i dont know

Comment

you may have left the toilet seat up 3 months ago.

Xist is nice for those types of situations. Remember it works slow

Comment

hubby starts back in june, maybe i should leave the toilet seat up or down lol!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think that only pisses off women, perhaps some very frumpy ugly dollar store fashion worn around the house Something about a 2 dollar daydress really makes me limp.

Lol lol ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X