yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Boyfriend (XS193) - What do you think is in it? (comparison with other products)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend (XS193) - What do you think is in it? (comparison with other products)

I've been using XS193 Boyfriend for quite a while now, though obviously recently I haven't really been able to use it. This blend is great, plenty of positives, makes women feel really attached to you and seems to work on all women I come in to contact with. Great to use before escalation or using a sexual mone (not together - Boyfriend for me worked best solo and only mixed with cohesion well). Women want your attention and get protective of you. I love this blend and want more! Women want to be your number one.

1) Is this a fallout blend - Is it anything like Nude Alpha or Swoon/Grail of affection type products?
    2) Does Boyfriend XS193 contain the putative P96 as a beautifier - (I found on the net something about a dancing joker making and instant boyfriend blend and it contained P96)
    3) what mones do people think are in this blend. I know it has Anol and Bnol.

Anybody else used this blend recently and what are your findings? dosages? mixes?

I heard it's close to xist. Not sure p96 is ever seen as a beautifier
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
      I've been using XS193 Boyfriend for quite a while now, though obviously recently I haven't really been able to use it. This blend is great, plenty of positives, makes women feel really attached to you and seems to work on all women I come in to contact with. Great to use before escalation or using a sexual mone (not together - Boyfriend for me worked best solo and only mixed with cohesion well). Women want your attention and get protective of you. I love this blend and want more! Women want to be your number one.

1) Is this a fallout blend - Is it anything like Nude Alpha or Swoon/Grail of affection type products?
      2) Does Boyfriend XS193 contain the putative P96 as a beautifier - (I found on the net something about a dancing joker making and instant boyfriend blend and it contained P96)
      3) what mones do people think are in this blend. I know it has Anol and Bnol.

Anybody else used this blend recently and what are your findings? dosages? mixes?
      If I may, how many times have you worn it out and about, and what age range/s have you noted attracted to it?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        I heard it's close to xist. Not sure p96 is ever seen as a beautifier
        Yeah you're right, P96 is more for closeness and attachment isn't it. I had my wires crossed P86 is the beautifier. I still wonder if P96 is in the blend as it creates some kind of feeling of attachment from women.

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

If I may, how many times have you worn it out and about, and what age range/s have you noted attracted to it?

Thanks!
          I have worn this blend now for probably 2 months, mainly solo, mainly at work (everyday). It is work friendly and I found no real negatives. You get respect but not in a aggressive way and women like to be with you and they engage and tell you things quite close to their hearts then its up to you to just basically converse back and it kinda feels cosy and they are addicted to you. I use it during the day at work and if we go out I change tactic and ramp it up by using an evolve+cohesion+connections mix. So in the day I am the nice boyfriend type who she feels comfortable with and trusts, at night I picked the evolve+cohesion+connections mix as you still have the close conversation (connections), comfort (cohesion) but the evolve catches them off guard and if steered works great.

I haven't used boyfriend in a night time pub situation as I love using sexuals instead. So don't know how it works in that environment

The age range of the women exposed are in the 40 to 50 range. 2 to 3 sprays best.

Comment

I've used it before with the recommended 2 sprays solo, I'd say it makes her really cosy and at ease. I've also observed more hugs. This is in comparison to other mixes that I was experimenting at that time (Xist, ACE)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X