yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wife HATES certain smells - which can I choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife HATES certain smells - which can I choose?

It's been a while since I wrote in here. And it's been a while since I've updated my phero arsenal. Mostly because my wife absolutely hates the smell of certain types of pheromones. I got totally discouraged from using them. I enjoyed the self-effects quite a bit with the more alpha-mones or the bliss ones. Alas.

She says certain ones smells like gasoline or fuel and she gets head-aches from the smells. The smells (I think there are 2 different ones she can't stand) are ascend, evolve, cohesion, connect, bliss, wolf, aqua vitae, Api (and maybe some that escape my memory). She really has a blood hound's nose for these. Like literally will smell it on our son, if I have worn it. She will walk into the house and be like "Are you wearing that stuff again?" - every single time, 100%. So I haven't worn those types for years at all.

The few that I have found worked with her (as in didn't upset her olfactory senses) are Xist, a version of A314 (2014'ish), p75 (maybe TAC, can't remember) and hypnotica social.

It's kinda bumming me out because the results I was getting from using it where really phenomenal. Like, wow... shit is real.. The results I would get was all the classic ones.

I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions to which other types I can (safely) try out, and if you have any idea of which of the ingredients I should avoid (thus which products I can use and which ones to avoid)?

I've been using hypnotica (and really should get another bottle of Xist) for a long time now. I'm all ears!

Originally posted by Mop View Post
    It's been a while since I wrote in here. And it's been a while since I've updated my phero arsenal. Mostly because my wife absolutely hates the smell of certain types of pheromones. I got totally discouraged from using them. I enjoyed the self-effects quite a bit with the more alpha-mones or the bliss ones. Alas.

She says certain ones smells like gasoline or fuel and she gets head-aches from the smells. The smells (I think there are 2 different ones she can't stand) are ascend, evolve, cohesion, connect, bliss, wolf, aqua vitae, Api (and maybe some that escape my memory). She really has a blood hound's nose for these. Like literally will smell it on our son, if I have worn it. She will walk into the house and be like "Are you wearing that stuff again?" - every single time, 100%. So I haven't worn those types for years at all.

The few that I have found worked with her (as in didn't upset her olfactory senses) are Xist, a version of A314 (2014'ish), p75 (maybe TAC, can't remember) and hypnotica social.

It's kinda bumming me out because the results I was getting from using it where really phenomenal. Like, wow... shit is real.. The results I would get was all the classic ones.

I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions to which other types I can (safely) try out, and if you have any idea of which of the ingredients I should avoid (thus which products I can use and which ones to avoid)?

I've been using hypnotica (and really should get another bottle of Xist) for a long time now. I'm all ears!

That is quite a challenge you have on your hands but it certainly is one many seem to have.

I love the smell of pheromones especially the unscented ones but I have had many reports where the wife or girlfriend hates the smell of the products.

I am not sure if they hate any pheromone that seems sexual as they believe you are using it to attract other women and so the best reaction is to say it smells or it may be the cover scent used or no cover scent may be better.

I hope the men with this same challenge comment on your thread to assist you better.

Do you usually order cover scents with your mones, if so which ones?

The tac, XSP75 and Xist , did you use cover scents with those cuz I believe the XS putatives and tac comes unscented.

Have you tried using the unscented version with a cologne she likes

Is she generally sensitive to smells, colognes?

Comment

• Mop
      Mop commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply! I do use covers cents for all mones. This sensitivity is just off the charts. I tried a handful of colognes, but she smells it instantly.

All the ones you mentioned have significant quantities of two chemicals. Alpha Androstenone and androsterone. You will find that in just about all the pheromones listed for men. But since she can tolerate XIST, she may be able to tolerate small quantities of androstenone and it may indicate that even though androsterone is in all the pheromones you listed, That it may NOT be the culprit. Androstenone is usually in sexuals and androsterones are in status pheromones.

Taboo has about the same amount of androstenone as XIST. Ask for a sample. Exotica is another male product with very little Androstenone. It is typically for Asians, they are sensitive to androstenone. We just call androstenone, enone for short btw. Cohesion is another one with just a little enone. Crush is like cohesion but it feels to me like it has even less enone. PSE's ingredients are not listed but it doesn't feel like enone.

If dialing down the enone via samples works, the next logical step is to go over to the unisexy portion of the site. Some of them have a little enone but if she can tolerate the mens products amounts of enone then the unisexy will be ok too.

But first I would try to isolate enone. It sure would be nice to hit the nail on the head with the first guess. That's all this is of course is a guess couple with some product knowledge. Tracking down allergies of ANY kind are a bitch.

Comment

• Mop
      Mop commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your detailed answer!

What I'll do is try and get samples of all the usual suspects of the pheromone molecules. But it really helped that you pointed out which ones I should look out for!

I'd be interested in knowing about whether you use cover scents too.
    My Mr has a bloodhound's nose as well but has never fussed about anything given proper dry down and cover, or that came with a fragrance already...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Mop
      Mop commented
      Editing a comment
      I do use cover scents for all of those mentioned. Hypnotica social I don't need to wear cologne, so I don't (I actually don't like to wear cologne! )

I have found this an issue a few times. I once wore xist and some bloke kept shouting he was choking and something smelt like drain cleaner...hes a pratt anyway.

A woman commented about a funny smell when I wore xs193 she couldn't work out what it was but she still reacted positively towards me.

I had an ex that used to be able to detect any enone at all and would comment...in general aoart from the 2 examples of late I would say that enone has been the culprit when people have complained.

Comment

• Mop
      Mop commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting! Thanks for chiming in. I'll get some samples of the molecules and test it out with her!

Yea what about spraying a cologne/cover scent ~10 min before pheromone application and see if that helps mask things?

I am also curious to know do you get your products scented or unscented? Which ones is she reacting badly to?

Comment

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
      Yea what about spraying a cologne/cover scent ~10 min before pheromone application and see if that helps mask things?

I am also curious to know do you get your products scented or unscented? Which ones is she reacting badly to?
      The ones she reacts the worst to are the alpha ones. AV, wolf, ascend. Then lesser but still very much cohesion, evolve, etc. like mentioned in my OP.

Cologne doesn't mask it for her for sure. Tried pre-mixing, -pre-spray, post spray, no spray, too much spray.. :s

What I'll do is get my hands on some samples of pure molecules and dial it down. I maybe just needed help to see which ones..

I'll definitely update as we go along.

Comment

Mop, they don't have samples of pure molecules. I would ask for samples of any of the main blends that look interesting but take the time to read the ingredients. If Androstenone is on the list. I would strike that blend from your sample list for now. They also don't have samples of beta blends. I gave the men's products with low enone but you may have to just go into unisexy socials. Remeber, at this point we are just trying to isolate out enone for research properties.

If enone turns out to be bad all is not lost. There are quite a few sexual molecules besides enone. Another polarizing molecule are called copulins. Ladies love em or hate em. That is another one that can't be had via samples and oils are not returnable. Other vendors sell it in smaller quanities but I'm not familiar with other vendors sample policies.

On the far end of the experimentation. I have found several womens blends also turn on women if you can get over any stigma of wearing a womans product. I have two that work really good for me and a couple more that kinda work and one that works but makes me feel like most men fear a womans pheromone might. In my case I have only found one out of about 8 I have tried.

Steve does have a return policy on the sprays but since you already know you have a problem, I think it would be more fair if you talk to him on the phone and get some recommendations for full size purchases before you subject him to a stack of returns that he just has to throw out. He's much more knowledgeable than I if it turns out you have to avoid ALL enone.

Comment

Yea some molecules will just not react well with some people's minds no matter what you do.

You reminded me of a male friend, whom whenever I would put AMMO on he would get agitated and try so much harder to "lead the pack" if that makes any sense.

A girl I went out with would hate copulins no matter how much I would try to cover it.

Shows you this stuff is no gimmick or placebo though, right?

Comment

...have you ever tried scented/fragranced LPMP blends? Not the pherotines.
            PXS it rather a phero nuke attack whereas LPMP is a sweet tiny hand granade, but still explosive
            I would suggest to give her a call if you don't find a solution for your issue. I'm pretty sure she can help you - pheromone blend and frangrance wise.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X