yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely legal+cohesion+connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely legal+cohesion+connections

Sorry, i do not speak english I use a translator to forgive mistakes I would like to know if someone has tried that combination or the opinions they have thanks friends

I have not tried barely legal. However i have tried cohesion and connections separately. Cohesion gives the target a comforting effect while connections make people open up and are more talkative.

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
      I have not tried barely legal. However i have tried cohesion and connections separately. Cohesion gives the target a comforting effect while connections make people open up and are more talkative.
      Thanks for the reply. On Wednesday I receive several products although I use a translator I will tell you how my tests are

Comment

How did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
          How did it go?

good night again and forgive my writing i use google translator i don't speak english. I wanted to tell you that I bought several xs products, my favorites are Cohesion, it is incredibly attractive, calming, and little by little it becomes flirtatious. Glow definitely makes me horny and my wife too, the other day with x1 on her chin she told me literally "Never you had me so horny point"
          conections really acts like a truth serum, I am really delighted with how the conversations flow, I have also tried bliss that gives us a calm and a wonderful pity, evolve personally makes me nervous, causes me a little anxiety, and currently I have tried xsp86 without side effects and with an incredible beautifying effect, I never thought that it would really work well for me too and in the way it is described, now I want to try XSP83 but first I want to know what it reall does.
          again forgive if the translator does not express English well. ????????

Comment

Damn I need to try glow
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

And connections I heard this is a great one
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down