yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Instant Gentleman Alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Gentleman Alternative

So if anyone remembers this product from Androtics, what would you most closely compare it to?

I am open to XS and non-XS suggestions (if allowed, which I am sure it is).

For those wondering what it was, it was a -rone based warm alpha mix that used to work great on young girls/any situation really.

Thanks.

The new androtics sells it on their website.

Comment

And there is no chance on God's flat earth that I am willing to pay half of that price to get anything from their sketchy asses and them renaming it "Charming" or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
        So if anyone remembers this product from Androtics, what would you most closely compare it to?

For those wondering what it was, it was a -rone based warm alpha mix that used to work great on young girls/any situation really.

Thanks.
        It is likely not a very complex formula. Most of the instant line is 2-3 molecules. Probably wouldn't be that hard to replicate with a bit of testing. I'd start with 10mcg epi-rone + 2.5mcg Androsterone.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

It is likely not a very complex formula. Most of the instant line is 2-3 molecules. Probably wouldn't be that hard to replicate with a bit of testing. I'd start with 10mcg epi-rone + 2.5mcg Androsterone.
          I have seen and talked about this exact speculation before. I just wonder, did anyone ever try said 2 molecules in that ratio and can confirm any truth to this? Side by side comparison of effects would be, a little tough, but ideal.

Out of pure guessing with my sensitive nose, I am speculating there might be some either a-nol and/or BETA ANDROSTANOL with the two molecules you mentioned. Either molecule would explain how it would take off the sharp edge and adds the warmth/comfortable element.

Comment

Thanks.

Try this one?

Has an old time gentleman like feel to it. It was designed to give a personification of the chivalrous gent who holds the door open, but won't take any crap either. If we were going to name this blend after a person it would be called Rhett Butler. By no means is he perfect, often wrong, but true
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks.
              I remember having used Instant Gentlemen back when I was in high school (7 years ago)

It was great

I wouldn't buy anything from new Androtics ever again, I have already gotten a few products from them and they don't seem to work at all like they did back then. For example, old Instant Shine has always given me the same self-effects every time I have used it, and it projected onto others as well, it made me a believer. I have bought two new Instant Shine v2 from Androtics and can tell you these just don't work at all.
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I remember having used Instant Gentlemen back when I was in high school (7 years ago)

It was great

I wouldn't buy anything from new Androtics ever again, I have already gotten a few products from them and they don't seem to work at all like they did back then. For example, old Instant Shine has always given me the same self-effects every time I have used it, and it projected onto others as well, it made me a believer. I have bought two new Instant Shine v2 from Androtics and can tell you these just don't work at all.
                Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I have read something similar but wanted an honest comparasion. It is so sad to see the giant has fell flat on their face.

Comment

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I have read something similar but wanted an honest comparasion. It is so sad to see the giant has fell flat on their face.
                  Is it possible that they were only a giant because they were first to market... better stuff came out... then their stuff stopped looking/working as good as everyone remembered?

I have seen people say that their testing is a bunch of BS and they never come out with the new limited edition formulations, but that has been proven untrue. I see many limited edition formulations available on their website.

The website is made very nicely... it makes me want to give them a chance... but everyone keeps saying they are no good anymore... on all the forums... and well... their prices are just not very nice.

Man, I would love to try the original A314... I should have bought it the first time I read about it, when it was still the "real thing"
                  XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

No, RelateSite. It was NOT a case of they were the first to the market so they were the best. In 2011-2013, Androtics had, hands down, the best mixes creating magic everyday, that worked for literally, everyone! A314 was literally something to be praised about today. All their Instant line was honestly amazing.

I saw somewhere someone saying they got bought out by big companies/government agencies that no vendors alive today have the same quality of pheromone molecules they were getting. Then I recently read on their website something about a new technology they got, I forgot what it's called now tbh, that they claim in their advertising website to be a "Technology given for use by the government/military" or something along those lines. I don't want to put my tin foil hat on yet, but this now got me ACTUALLY really wondering lol. I understand that saying they give it to the government may seem appealing to the fresh eyes to the market, but to us, the original OGs, this seems the utmost sketchy thing ever. You are telling me my journal now is a bunch of reports now in hands of governments research agencies ready for analysis. God bless my poor soul and the time I lost.

The only problem with their products looking back at it is that it had amazing diffusion but no sillage; i.e. you create the feelings but if you are in a group of people, your signature would get stolen easily. Someone nearby or your friend talking to the other girl in the group talk would be getting the hits, etc.

Anyway, I would not trust whatever they sell today, no matter how nice the website is made or the description is made. They hire people to code and write these things for a reason.

I would have to maybe have bought out every product from PXS, Apex pheromones and LAL before I would consider ACTUALLY buying anything from them.

Comment

I just tried straihjt epirone 20mcg last night without any diffusion tech. I could indeed be a good base for a product for gentleman. I felt calm with a bit of a wry smile type of humor. I spayed some thinker on top and the vibe go serious again. What was interesting is I woke up with a nice sort of warmth to my fellow man. Defintley a feeling i could build on toward whatever my own definition of gentleman I might personally have. I don't have any straight rone but I think I would indeed be gentle with it. The more rone, the more evening focused. lighter rone fo daylight. Just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        I just tried straihjt epirone 20mcg last night without any diffusion tech. I could indeed be a good base for a product for gentleman. I felt calm with a bit of a wry smile type of humor. I spayed some thinker on top and the vibe go serious again. What was interesting is I woke up with a nice sort of warmth to my fellow man. Defintley a feeling i could build on toward whatever my own definition of gentleman I might personally have. I don't have any straight rone but I think I would indeed be gentle with it. The more rone, the more evening focused. lighter rone fo daylight. Just a guess
                        I do not see the reasoning behind using epi-rone solo. When I was reading about it, it seemed to me more of a steering molecule, especially for a-rone, more than anything.

But none the less, interesting effects.

As you probably already know, I would be very interested to see how adding a-rone changes things. I was thinking something along 20mcg a-rone with 10mcg epi. But what do I know about single molecules dosage....

Comment

How else could I learn about it than to give it a solo whirl? This time I bought a bunch of stuff to take off and soften my natural edge. I usually do that with ladies blends but this time went for molecules. Besides, I just got it. Usually I spray them all on at once LOL. Putting on just one for an hour was a lot of self restraint. Used up the last of my dt so It'll be a week, doubled up on dose and had a little extra to boost a couple more putatives that I have at half strenegth. I guess I need more DT and some straight rone for next round.

Comment

Yea the life of a pheromone enthusiast

I wish PXS offered molecules for researchers like us to more discount price, kinda how Androtics had it. That's how I was able to get most of my MX's and P's from there.

Comment

Steve's thrown in quite a lot of research stuff my way. I guess that's his way of doing researcher discount. Free. No rhyme nor reason but I try to post my impressions here when he does. Stick around and keep posting. Don't take him for granted but he is a generous man.

Comment

Yea you are right. I noticed my last order was actually written by him and had 3 samples, not just 2. I thought maybe just nice coincidence but now you are making me feel like he probably watching my posts hahaha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X