yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to use P86 and possible combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use P86 and possible combos

First time I have bought a single molecule. I really wanted P96 but out of stock so went for P86 instead as a visual beautifier sounded interesting. I have been using boyfriend(XS193) solo for nearly a month currently and experimented with is solo and possible combos. Boyfriend has been excellent for me and I have had really great times with it and great hits, I have found though that it works best solo or with a dash of cohesion. Anyway I thought I'd get some P86 to push it further and make me appear more attractive as well as the boyfriend element. I was wearing 2x boyfriend and 0.5x Cohesion was all going great and then at lunch i sprayed 2 x 12.5mcg P86. The effects seemed to throw the boyfriend mix off kilter and people weren't opening up as easy and not engaging as normal. I went to the supermarket later on and sprayed another 2x 12.5mcg P86 and it felt almost like I was ghosting, was like people avoiding looking at me.

Firstly I know I have to try P86 solo and secondly I already know anything added to Boyfriend(XS193) (I've tried quite a few combos) seem to really throw it out of line.

P86 doesn't have diffusion technology so does this mean it isn't projected as well?

Do people wear P86 solo? If so what dosages for effect?

What does P86 combo well with....I was thinking more of when I use Evolve or SOB? A beautifier with a strong sexual?

I really like the sound of P96 shame was out of stock as I was wondering if that might enhance boyfriend(xs193)

I will write my boyfriend(xs193) report next week as I will have used it a full month and I want to tell people what a positive experience it has been.

Haven't had any experience with P86, however I tried P96 with diffusion tech and I could pair it with almost anything as a bridging molecule.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
      First time I have bought a single molecule. I really wanted P96 but out of stock so went for P86 instead as a visual beautifier sounded interesting. I have been using boyfriend(XS193) solo for nearly a month currently and experimented with is solo and possible combos. Boyfriend has been excellent for me and I have had really great times with it and great hits, I have found though that it works best solo or with a dash of cohesion. Anyway I thought I'd get some P86 to push it further and make me appear more attractive as well as the boyfriend element. I was wearing 2x boyfriend and 0.5x Cohesion was all going great and then at lunch i sprayed 2 x 12.5mcg P86. The effects seemed to throw the boyfriend mix off kilter and people weren't opening up as easy and not engaging as normal. I went to the supermarket later on and sprayed another 2x 12.5mcg P86 and it felt almost like I was ghosting, was like people avoiding looking at me.

Firstly I know I have to try P86 solo and secondly I already know anything added to Boyfriend(XS193) (I've tried quite a few combos) seem to really throw it out of line.

P86 doesn't have diffusion technology so does this mean it isn't projected as well?

Do people wear P86 solo? If so what dosages for effect?

What does P86 combo well with....I was thinking more of when I use Evolve or SOB? A beautifier with a strong sexual?

I really like the sound of P96 shame was out of stock as I was wondering if that might enhance boyfriend(xs193)

I will write my boyfriend(xs193) report next week as I will have used it a full month and I want to tell people what a positive experience12.5 it has been.

You should always test any pheromone new to you solo. When you test it with another pheromone, then it is a bit difficult to know what pheromone is doing what.

The XS Alternatives can be tested solo. We have many clients purchase the XS putatives not as much reporting. So I encourage reports and findings on them as much as possible.

12.5 mcg is a recommended dosage. So try it out with one spray solo and take it from there

Remember at 12.5 mcg per spray every time you spray yourself you add 12.5 mcg. So if I read your post correctly, that is 4 sprays at 12.5 mcg per spray. That is 50 mcg you had on that day and waay too much.

Since you are not sure what dosage affects you, I suggest the 12.5 mcg (1 spray) solo and take it from there. I look forward to more reports from you on this product.

Comment

Is there anything that in people's experience doesn't mix well with a beautifier, or is it really something that goes well with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          You should always test any pheromone new to you solo. When you test it with another pheromone, then it is a bit difficult to know what pheromone is doing what.
          I second this standard advice.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Really going to give P86 a go on weekends solo, day and evening. I want to continue using boyfriend at work as I'm getting some nice hits with it and dont want to mess with something that is working for me.

Comment

P86 is commonly paired with P83. Btw P86 has slight sedative effects.

Comment

I really like P86. I do mainly add it for it's beautifying affects, like a sprinkling of fairy dust to get noticed and pull compliments from others Is that too vain?
                For me it has a softer element to it as well that people seem sweeter and kinder toward me. Not sure how that translates for a guy? Bonding aspects perhaps?
                I find it very versatile.
                I love XSs Girlfriend blend and find it's practically perfect on its own as well.
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Really going to give P86 a go on weekends solo, day and evening. I want to continue using boyfriend at work as I'm getting some nice hits with it and dont want to mess with something that is working for me.
                  I mean why tamper with it if it works......

Comment

You have us waiting since 2/4/20. I hope after valentines day when the romance die down you swing by and give us some updates.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

Did anyone ever try P86 and P96? I have read somewhere this is supposed to be a great mix.

Comment

I tried it last summer but moved on from it. Honestly I would need to spend a good week working out doses. After I tried it I gave in to trying diffusion tech and that changed everything. I about have 86 with DT about worked out, 96 still leaves me scratching my head. One of these days I will hit it right but not yet. People keep calling it a bridge but I don't know how that differs from a buffer. Some people have compared it to A1 but nobody jumped into my lap.

Usually when I want the 86 effect I wear regular Nude but that gives me anxiety on the second day then some alienation followed by a paranoid type self loathing. Perhaps I can try a pairing with 96 to see if that calms my cortisol levels. I have a bit of a grip on Nude but I don't have a good enough baseline with just straight 86 to be able to learn about the 96 combo yet. I haven't run strait 86 several days in a row to know if it has the same negative effects as Nude has on me.

I think the 86/96 combo works different on us guys than women.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

You have us waiting since 2/4/20. I hope after valentines day when the romance die down you swing by and give us some updates.
                        I've only been able to try p86 three times solo. I definitely saw a difference to no mones. I've tried 1 spray both times to the neck.

Self effects included feeling better about myself and feeling more carefree. I dont know if this was my optimism.

Effects on others - grabbed female attention but not like sob or evolve, it wasnt dihl, more I caught women staring at me/looking me up and down when they thought I wasnt looking or from afar. This definitely doesnt hapoen when I dont wear mones. I found when sitting in public women were more comfortable and sat next to me more. Men also seemed comfortable around me. I managed to get a few smiles off women too. I noticed more friendly chat with shop assistants.

i think p86 on a man isnt in your face attraction or sexual but more "hes a bit of alright" situation but almost like if you're not quick enough to capitalise on that then you've missed your chance.

Negatives I found were it was a bit unpredictable, like it was working excellently one minute and then the next like I was unapproachable, was just a vibe I got. Though sometimes I found talking/smiling to a woman who seemed unapproachable yielded positive results such as open behaviour and smiling.

I am not using diffusion tech. Going to try it out next 3 days solo and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
                          Did anyone ever try P86 and P96? I have read somewhere this is supposed to be a great mix.
                          I have happily tried both together. However, my first experiences with both were without diffusion tech so I really think I cheated myself. My last purchases of each I infused with d/t. I think they work great together, but need to extensively try both in appropriate doses by themselves to truly give accurate details. I ordered both in higher concentrations and think I overdosed myself each time once I actually had proper diffusion. :-/

Comment

Comment

Where'd my words go???

Comment

Comment

Comment

In thought for a good work combo, I came up with this: 12.5mcg of P86 + 18mcg P96 + 5mcg P83. All with Titan (around 1.5 full sprays) as the center of the mix.

Am I clashing too many molecules at once? Or taking the dosage into account, does this seem appropriate?

The vibe I am aiming for is this: "Work alpha/serious but calm, comfortable, open but still respected, easy-going, knowledgable and trustworthy, good looking" all while feeling "natural".

I just wanted to get the opinion of someone that has had more experience with these putatives and their dosages and the synergy between them.

I have personally tried half a Titan spray with 12mcg of P96 and found it VERY Good with women at work, other guy students were showing me mad respect but the main attending doctor (male) was not that fond of me. Hence why I want to add a little more to the mix.

Titan + P96 + Bliss softened up the presence and respect aspect too much.

Titan + P96 + Connections = ultimate scary respect "I am too good and high value" for the crowd. People could not believe I am a student and not a doctor already, lol. At the airport, lots of respect and couple perks received (was dressed casually, not professionally like I always do with this mix)

Just giving examples of how this mix projected in the past
                                    Last edited by PheroJack; 03-26-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X