yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Experiences as a Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Experiences as a Server

I just wanted to document my newfound experiences with mones. The first time I experimented was in ~2000, and I had mixed experiences. Some hits, some misses. Interesting effects with certain types of women in my friend's circle. It was interesting, but not worth spending on my ultra tight budget.

The next time I experimented was ~ 2009ish. This was a period of time where my confidence and health (weight) were in poor shape. I had very few hits back then.

Now I wanted to experiment again. For whatever reason, I've gained an interesting little hobby of creating personal scents with essential oils (just for me). I generally get positive compliments on my smells and scents while I'm at work.

It's a fine balance in a restaurant. You are working in close proximity with your coworkers and your guests. I can't have a scent that offends or overrides someone's senses over the food. I can't have a scent that causes burnout, but I need a scent that makes an impression.

I ordered Evolve. In the sample pack came Cohesion, Ascend, and Celebrity.

Day 1: 1xEvolve. Shower ~1.5 hours before work, apply my usual cover scent / lotion, spray on wrist / forearm. Massage wrist on sides of neck and temples.

.5 hours after application: smoking a cigarette before work outside to air off a bit. Notice that Evolve has a roundish top note, enhancing the higher end of my Frankincense oil, creating a longer lasting middle note. Instead of smelling it just in my nose, I could sense it in my whole head. It wasn't light and airy, but very spacious. If I stuck my nose very close to the application point, I could smell a pleasant animalistic "body odor" smell. Very very slightly urinal.

2 hours after application: I am noticing the pungent undertones are coming out, actually strengthening. Now, I wasn't busy, but I do walk about in the warm at my job. I think my essential oil cover is evaporated (though not completely, maybe 1/2). I get nervous at first, BUT my first 3 tables all responded WARMLY, with layers of kindness, MEN AND WOMEN. This surprised me. Even though my typical behavior hadn't changed at all (I have a general patter at my tables), as soon as I stepped into the vicinity, about 3' around, the men and women responded with great eye contact and wide smiles, communicating with empathy and friendliness.

My 3rd table, a very clear Alpha (military, but chill) stood up and shook my hand in the middle of the restaurant as he was leaving, allowing his wife and child to leave ahead of him by 15-20 feet (not very common).

4 hours after application: All I could smell was that pleasant / strange "funk" on my forearms. My female coworkers were laughing and giggling around me, nothing unusual, but it felt like there was more of a "spark". I think this was a blend of self-effect and diffusion. The end of the night, I got slammed with 4 "problem" tables back to back. Even my coworkers were commenting on my bad luck. HOWEVER, even though I got worked extra, all these tables tipped me decently well.

Review: I noticed a "friendly/intimate" vibe from all the strangers I met. Some of them wanted more of my attention (even when I didn't want it, I was busy). Children seemed to be generally offput in our interactions. I assume it's because I'm giving off more of a "man" smell, and they'd respond more to estro. I really liked this application solo for this first round. Medium positive hits on all targets. Around the 3 hour mark, I was feeling more "aggression / confidence". Sometimes it took some will to bite my tongue. I definitely used more swear words, and I generally use several. I VERY MUCH felt like my aura was about 10% bigger and humming without me having to pay attention to it.

Day 2: "Daily Blend." I mixed my spray into 4oz of argan oil base and added a personal blend of essential oils. Into the 4 oz oil I sprayed
    10x Evolve, 7x Cohesion (sample spray), 4x Ascend (sample spray), 1x Celebrity (sample spray). I agitated the bottle and lightly dabbed my high wrists, rubbing them the sides of my neck and temples. I dabbed slightly below my navel, rubbing my forearms across it. I ran my hands through my beard and long hair.

.5 hours after app: anxious/excited/nervous/hyper. I paced a lot. I really like the high points of this A.C.E + blend. It starts out really refreshing, highlighting the citrusy notes in my scent blend. It almost brings a "seabreeze" effect, even though my scent blend doesn't have any of these components. I tried to smell the "urine / body funk smell" that I caught from the 1x spray Evolve from yesterday, but it was really really low key (even though it was the majority of the additive I used). Great personal smelling blend. Might be good without cover, maybe better, I'm uncertain.

Smoked a few more cigarettes than normal. I was invigorated. At the same time, though, I craved more caffeine. I have a bit of an anxious bladder, I peed a lot, 5x in the hour and a half before work.

2.5 hours after app:

At work, first table. An alpha with his family of an 18ish y/o daughter and a 20ish y/o son. He's roughly Irish descent. Despite all my social mones, he doesn't want to talk. He corrects me kind of intensely on a very small and inconsequential error (I misheard one part of an order and corrected it as I repeated it). My antidepressants (welbutrin) are kicking in, so I'm feeling pretty chill now. I get some coffee. Everything goes well at the table, but it's clear that he doesn't really want me there. All orders and timing go as well as they could, but he tips me really low. Uncertain what happened. His kids seemed to like me just fine. Maybe I said something wrong? I think we just got into a nonverbal Alpha confrontation.

~3 hours after app: I notice I'm not getting the "close pull / kino" from the female servers, even the overtly sexual ones. Slightly discouraged, thinking maybe I OD'd and couldn't tell because of last night's Evolve. Everyone was busy, though. I felt nervy, and even though I wanted to chat, the words didn't come out or come out right. Something needed to warm up. Maybe the night started off on the wrong foot.

3.5 hours after app: My first hit, and it's an excellent one. 22 y/o server, very pretty. Party girl with a boyfriend. One of my favorite targets for work flirting. She laughs at my jokes, and I know she's very sexual, but she's kinda quiet about it to me (we also have an age gap).

We're standing by the computers (for the 4th time), and she opens with "Is that you?".
    "Me what?"
    "stay there" she leans close and takes a deep inhale at my chest (I did not apply at my chest). She looks confused. "Oh wait, it's your hair!" she pulls on my pony tail and wafts / smells her hand. "Oh yeah, that's you!"
    I ask if she likes it and her eyes dilate. I imagine she shuddered slightly internally "Oh yeah."
    "Here, let me wash you in it". I waft my forearms a bit around her head.
    She said, "That's amazing! Give me more!"

I talked to her about how I like to mix scents and she said "that's awesome. It's like you have your own signature!"

Review: Even though i had a "bad night at work," the men and women generally responded OK. My favorite target responded VERY WELL. The two married 28ish y/o bartenders were both bitchy to me, despite my efforts to be kind and gentle. I think they were pushing me for alpha responses / shit testing me, even though I have absolute zero interest in them, so it's annoying to manage all that extra weight.

There were times when I couldn't get quite the quippy / fun responses that I usually do (OD Cohesion?), but then there were a few times where I NAILED it in a crowded social situation without giving a fuck (Ascend/Celebrity?).

Personal effects: A bit nervy on the front and back ends. The middle felt like it had a good stretch of social mones. I might add a spray of Evolve to the mix, or just move on to make a different daily cocktail. I think this one would be good in a club-ish environment. I'm surprised the social mones outlasted and overrode the warm tones of the Evolve, but I think it's because I based them in oil.

Overall: My first 2 day were informative and fun. My second day wasn't the "money" day I thought it would be, but maybe it was bad luck.
    Adding into oils is a good choice because of my job. I know I wasn't using them in the way they're designed. I only need / want effects from close proximity, and I move around and sweat while I work. I'm looking for something to link my personality to a really good product, and I think I've overblown the Socials, because I'm getting too many shit tests. Also, I felt more frustrated over simple hiccups or problems. Had to check myself.

A.C.E.+ spray into cocktail oil blend: 3* for work. I bet this is 4* or more for parties, but then you'd probably want to spray instead of oil? I'd be afraid of getting ghosted.

Great report, enjoyed reading it. I'm a bit confused about mixing up 4 oz of something you haven't tested yet but I'm still clueless on argane oil. Its the first I've heard of it. Out of that four ounces you mixed up, how much did you apply? Are you using it liberally like a lotion?

Your shit tests are probably evolve related. It is a very potent pheromone blend and has some special mixing going on to spread out the delivery of the pheromones over a long time span. You mix undoubtedly threw this balance out the window in an unpredictable fashion and exposed people to a pretty high amount of androstenone which causes shit tests. I find it a very tricky molecule to use, the proper dose window is narrow. In an unbuffered mix I can wear 6 to 10 mcg. Evolve is loaded with it, Ascend has a good amount and cohesion is pretty high, to all that animal you put on a good amount of status in the form of ascend and celebrity. Both androsterone and androstenone will bristle men's feathers. Quite often when I go out I choose between getting along with the men or attracting women.

BTW, you are not high on socials, you are high on sexuals. Socials can be found in the unisexy section. While Ascend and Evolve have social aspects to them, that is not their main thrust.

How much of you oil blend did you use? teaspoon, tablespoon, palmful? We usually go low like you did with your original evolve dose and then work up over the course of several days or a week

Comment

Argan oil is a pretty common emollient in moisturizing lotions, creams, or just the pure oil. It's a bit thicker than almond oil, but has a slightly more "base" scent and has a longer lasting layer. It's pretty thick, but not near as thick as vaseline or grapeseed..

I really thought Cohesion was an anxiolytic after it settled in, but it seems to have a front burst, but maybe that late "Heady" feelingwas the Ascend doing some work in the A.C.E. blend. I can only report my experiences.

I've got a LATE game report after my Day 2 coming up. another 1x Evolve to the chest and a small 1x Celebrity spray that I walked into. LATE bar, busy, noisy, dive. I got a lot of respect hits from men, but women seemed to be a bit shy with me. Maybe I need to focus on my game. All the approaches and kino are from men, but I'm getting some IOI's from women, but they kind of stay out of my bubble. Review/Report coming up soon

Comment

-*Celebrity can be quite a bit of status. Last time I wore Celebrity I pissed off a Doctor and was consoled by lawyers. You are using it very lightly and that is correct in my opinion but you may have had too much status for a dive bar for them to approach. You probably have to make the first move>

BTW, Look in the Mens Journal for one from a guy named Pingu, Younger guy that worked in some sort of server position in the East. Had a lot of success with Ascend in that job.

Really nice to have you here. I look forward to learning some stuff off you. I've tried to make several pheromone blends and mixed a couple colognes to try to come up with something unique but its hit or miss so far on both counts. I do pretty good with steering pheromone blends with other blends but those are prebalanced

Comment

I enjoyed reading your review and am looking forward to your next. Interesting that you used argan oil as a base. Which kind of essential oils do you prefer?

Comment

• dormetheus
            dormetheus commented
            Editing a comment
            Frankincense, Cedarwood, Lavender, Jasmine are my go-tos.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X