yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Party Blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Blends

I was wondering what people are wearing for New Years. I'm going to a pretty big party. The first couple hours will be with a couple dozen guys and a few girls and then it will give way to dancing and socializing till zombie/orgiesque balldrop. I'm usually at smaller and more restrained gatherings. I'm wondering what is good or what you hope to be good for a crazy night.

I'd go with SOB oil in my opinion

Comment

• mocha
      mocha commented
      Editing a comment
      Couple that with Desire Me as well. It's New Year's Eve. Why play around!? It's time to get laid.

• Spring
      Spring commented
      Editing a comment
      I should really get my hands on Desire Me.

My got to is SOB/Bad Wolf for this. I'm going to take Evolve and Voodoo out for a spin tomorrow but evolve takes hours. I'd like all the girls to get horny around midnite. I'm still realtively inexperienced with evolve. I don't wear the sexuals more than a couple times a month just because of few opportunities. I guess if I was a bar or club guy I could be trying more nightgame.

Comment

Everytime when we hang out i use xist only..dunno why but i think xist as a safe pheromone product since its not too alpha..i guess..
      life is precious so go full blast
      strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Used ascend and bliss 1 time in gathering between co worker .eveeything went well..didt have the chance to see the effect combo.
        life is precious so go full blast
        strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X