yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Daily Wear versus Occasional Wear Pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Wear versus Occasional Wear Pheromones

A lot of pheros hit a girl hard but after the second or third time they get some immunity. I think it goes something like, he turns me on, but he's not even my type. Like My waitress was young enough to be my grand daughter but she got hit anyhow. Of course her good sense reigns it in and she probably won't display a hit easily for a while.

This is second nature to me and I know not to wear them too many days in a row if I am around the same people. Some burn me out in a few days, some I get 4 or 5 days But I have other formulas that I am very comfortable wearing for Multiple weeks in a row. API and XIST are very wearable for me day after day, as are a number of singles.

The singles I can wear are androstanone and pregnenolone, but I'm sure there are more.

I'm also wondering if there are products I've missed that I shouldn't wear around the same people for more than a day or two. Any burn you out in a day or two? How about mixed company. I like SOB of course but I don't wear it two days in a row if I know for sure I'll be arounng more guys than gals. Same goes for all the heavy alphas I guess.
    What makes a good daily wear and what makes a good special occasion mix?

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    A lot of pheros hit a girl hard but after the second or third time they get some immunity. I think it goes something like, he turns me on, but he's not even my type. Like My waitress was young enough to be my grand daughter but she got hit anyhow. Of course her good sense reigns it in and she probably won't display a hit easily for a while.

This is second nature to me and I know not to wear them too many days in a row if I am around the same people. Some burn me out in a few days, some I get 4 or 5 days But I have other formulas that I am very comfortable wearing for Multiple weeks in a row. API and XIST are very wearable for me day after day, as are a number of singles.

The singles I can wear are androstanone and pregnenolone, but I'm sure there are more.

I'm also wondering if there are products I've missed that I shouldn't wear around the same people for more than a day or two. Any burn you out in a day or two? How about mixed company. I like SOB of course but I don't wear it two days in a row if I know for sure I'll be arounng more guys than gals. Same goes for all the heavy alphas I guess.
    What makes a good daily wear and what makes a good special occasion mix?
    Yeah.i want to know too..bump up
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Interested in it too, I am currently wearing Ascend consecutively 5 days a week in the office

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        API and XIST are very wearable for me day after day, as are a number of singles.
        I can't comment on Xist but I agree on APi
        No burn out on APi and some other Alpha's for me but in my opinion it is a matter of your health in general. I mean a healthy lifetstyle, a phero break once a week and a wellness day on weekends.
        My phero free wellness day on Sundays (which includes swimming, sea water whirl pool, valo bath and Sauna) is very important to me.
        I need this to reset my body and mind. This is my personal reset to start into a new week and balm for my soul

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X