yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

2XCelebrity + 1XAscend + 1Xist + 1 Evolve = WOW WOW WOW WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2XCelebrity + 1XAscend + 1Xist + 1 Evolve = WOW WOW WOW WOW

Male
    Mid 20s
    South Asian(Brown)

HOLY SMOKES !!!!!!

Without boring anyone let me get to the point. Got out of a 5 year relationship about 10 months ago, tried few pheromones at clubs and got too drunk to even notice the affects. Also hard for me to make moves at workplace because I work from home. I did see signs when I shop at all malls and so on but I never really made moves.

Yesterday I wore 2XCelebrity + 1XAscend + 1Xist + 1 Evolve to a night club and my mind was blownnnn.

1. Met a female friend from Uni, she introduced me to her friends earlier. As I was coming from the bathroom, one of her friend, grabbed me, literally and said we met before and flirted with me. I was genuinly confused as I didn't have such experience before. My game was very strong too. We made out like 10 times an hour. Later she told me she is the cousin of my female friend. I kinda lierally had to run away from her.

2. WOW WOW WOW. Before I knew it I was dancing with this beautiful girl from out of this world???. I know they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but pretty sure she'd be a 10/10 in at least in most men's eyes. We danced for so long at one point she even aske me "are you going to remeber to text me" and she wasn't even drunk that much. Man, I never danced with a girl of that caliber before.

The 2nd girl, saw my messages today and started ghosting me but who cares. I had fun, and vast majority of the reason was due to XS. XS gave me some confidence that has been lost for some time in my dating life. My ex has moved on, with another dude, while I gained 40+ lbs(I was fit before) and kind of became very stagnent. Thanks for making my night memorable. ?

Just ran out of Celebrity and Ascend. Time to make that order again ?

Wow great report, glad you had such a great time. Always nice to hear stories like this. I might try this myself and give it a go. In the past I haven't used ascend in a going out mix as it has came across a bit serious and celebrity has been hit and miss for me, either get exactly how it us marketed or nothing. I have been using sob mostly when going out as it's so good at getting attention. Other going out mix when not feeling so bold I use evolve and cohesion which also gets attention but in a more happy/lighter way. Hope you get consistent results for your mix

Comment

Curious to know your APPLICATION POINTS, and if your hits were Asians as well, WorldP?
      Now, i'll be waiting to see if your mix is consistent for you.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

• worldpositive1
        worldpositive1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ascend on my chest(that thing stinks), Xist on one arm, Evolve on the other and Celebrity on my neck. They were Asians Brown not oriental. But they aren't fresh off the boat so hard to judge.

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
      Wow great report, glad you had such a great time. Always nice to hear stories like this. I might try this myself and give it a go. In the past I haven't used ascend in a going out mix as it has came across a bit serious and celebrity has been hit and miss for me, either get exactly how it us marketed or nothing. I have been using sob mostly when going out as it's so good at getting attention. Other going out mix when not feeling so bold I use evolve and cohesion which also gets attention but in a more happy/lighter way. Hope you get consistent results for your mix

What I noticed about Celebrity is that it just makes you a bit more popular, you will be who you are but your vibe will be exaggerated.. So basically, people's attention fall on you and you are more upbeat and happy as well. So if you are generally hated by certain people, you'll be hated more. If people think you are kinda funny, you'll be more hillarious to them. One of the girl did try to convince me that she knew me from somewhere. She even asked me if I do youtube videos lol.

One Asian lady server once said I looked like a Bollywood actor(now she could just be upping her customer sevice skills). So take this with a grain of salt.

Ascend gives me a team leader vibe, I actually feel like a team captain than a bossy project manager. I started playing sports again and at the academy they even made me captain the B team. But like a Tom Brady, friendly leader. I also noticed younger kids at the academy approaching me, complaining me about random shit the other kids going on, asking me if they can use the bathroom and so on. Im not a coach

I dont have SOB, but from the story I heard SOB and Alpha a314 type mones aren't my thing. People always hate me and want to fight me when i used to have A314. Also, I noticed that it scares off some people. I prefer ascend over anything that is more "stricter" if that makes sense. My game is progressive, I want to be approachable as possible and slowly let my talking do the work. Also it suits me better for my natural characteristic.

Hopefully I can repeat this.

Comment

Great report, perhaps try it on more occasions to solidify your findings

Comment

• worldpositive1
          worldpositive1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I will try my best. I work from home, so it is kind of hard for me to experiment a lot.

Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post
        Male
        Mid 20s
        South Asian(Brown)

HOLY SMOKES !!!!!!

Without boring anyone let me get to the point. Got out of a 5 year relationship about 10 months ago, tried few pheromones at clubs and got too drunk to even notice the affects. Also hard for me to make moves at workplace because I work from home. I did see signs when I shop at all malls and so on but I never really made moves.

Yesterday I wore 2XCelebrity + 1XAscend + 1Xist + 1 Evolve to a night club and my mind was blownnnn.

1. Met a female friend from Uni, she introduced me to her friends earlier. As I was coming from the bathroom, one of her friend, grabbed me, literally and said we met before and flirted with me. I was genuinly confused as I didn't have such experience before. My game was very strong too. We made out like 10 times an hour. Later she told me she is the cousin of my female friend. I kinda lierally had to run away from her.

2. WOW WOW WOW. Before I knew it I was dancing with this beautiful girl from out of this world?????????. I know they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but pretty sure she'd be a 10/10 in at least in most men's eyes. We danced for so long at one point she even aske me "are you going to remeber to text me" and she wasn't even drunk that much. Man, I never danced with a girl of that caliber before.

The 2nd girl, saw my messages today and started ghosting me but who cares. I had fun, and vast majority of the reason was due to XS. XS gave me some confidence that has been lost for some time in my dating life. My ex has moved on, with another dude, while I gained 40+ lbs(I was fit before) and kind of became very stagnent. Thanks for making my night memorable.
        ???

Just ran out of Celebrity and Ascend. Time to make that order again ???
        Just a little update, that girl actually got back to me few days later. Her dad was unwell so she had to fly to another city and that is why she wasn't responding. Anyway, we started well even thoughe she was in another city, she even called me late nights for hours and send me pictures of her with her little nephews and so on. Things were actually going well. It was actually her who set up our date, I had to flop caue I had something to do. Then we set up another but it didn't work with her schedule.

This was about month and a half ago. Anyway, she stopped replying to my messages, started giving me 1 word reply, late replies and eventaully started leaving me on read. I gave her some time and tried messaging again and it didn't work well. Looking back, I kinda fked up here and there and she is now gone.

Anyway, the girl was way out of my league(no it is not just a mental thing), I gained about 45lbs over the last year and half. That was too good to be true. There was just no way I could have done this without XS lol. Im working on myself. Won't be too long till I catch another hot mama ?

Comment

Plenty of fish in the ocean, you'll find one eventually work on yourself and they will come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post

Just a little update, that girl actually got back to me few days later. Her dad was unwell so she had to fly to another city and that is why she wasn't responding. Anyway, we started well even thoughe she was in another city, she even called me late nights for hours and send me pictures of her with her little nephews and so on. Things were actually going well. It was actually her who set up our date, I had to flop caue I had something to do. Then we set up another but it didn't work with her schedule.

This was about month and a half ago. Anyway, she stopped replying to my messages, started giving me 1 word reply, late replies and eventaully started leaving me on read. I gave her some time and tried messaging again and it didn't work well. Looking back, I kinda fked up here and there and she is now gone.

Anyway, the girl was way out of my league(no it is not just a mental thing), I gained about 45lbs over the last year and half. That was too good to be true. There was just no way I could have done this without XS lol. Im working on myself. Won't be too long till I catch another hot mama ?
            Just keep working on yourself.... for yourself > others.

I suggest looking into subliminals or affirmations btw, only if you have enough time. You need to be out of that "was too good to be true" mentality and accept good things in life can happen to you, no matter the circumstances.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X