yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones don't even work bro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones don't even work bro

So I've been using pheromones for the last 3 years and no matter how much lotion I applied beforehand, the pheromone colognes I would use always only last for exactly one hour, and after that hour all self-effects and effects on others would dissipate. And recently, it's gotten so bad that my pheromones don't even work at all

So O figured my skin adn health is the problem. So I wanted to come here and ask you guys if there are any vitamins, supplements, or minerals that you've used to improve the longevity of your pheromones? Like something that improved your body so that your pheromone colognes naturally lasted longer whenever you applied them?

I don't use any lotions and apply to clean dry skin. I will use lotions by February when the air gets real dry here but I will still apply my pheromones to clean dry skin. I find it difficult to comprehend pheromones stopping at an exact time. If my pheromones seem to not be working I get my diet back in order and try to sweat out any impurities at the gym. I also am careful what sort of detergent I use to wash my laundry and any changes ion my bar soap for body washing. I have a GNC protein supplement with a lot of added amino acids L-Tyrosine that helps with burnout but that is not what you are describing.

What kind of pheromone colognes are you using? I use unscented with a light spray of cover cologne. It seems air temperature and humidity plays some roles but I can't control that. Typically the oils don't disperse well in winter. Use the sprays in winter or don't expect much from the oils. For instance I am wearing twice as much ascend oil right now and the only thing I am noticing is a little more drive than my normal drop or two

Comment

I agree with Muestereate - don't mix the pheros with a lotion on your skin....For me, I think it typically takes about a half hour before pheros start to kick-in, and for some, I suspect you need to be around a person for quite awhile longer for their effects to start intensifying....so, there are a lot of mediating and moderating factors that influence effectiveness - how close you are for how long, setting, etc. You may also need to try stronger pheros. I started very cautiously, with moderate results. I took a risk and switched to or added some of the more potent alphas and was worried that they would be overkill - not so, they were just right. So continue experimenting as well in this regard...good luck!

Comment

First of all some more information would be useful..
        ...like what's your age, are you overweight, do you drink alcohol and/or smoke, do you go to the gym or sauna, what is your diet like/do you eat junk food a lot, etc. etc..?
        AND what pheromones/blends have you tried or are you using?

Comment

Muestereate Thank you for that awesome answer, I use xist from xs. I want to know if there is any specific supplement or vitamin you've used to improve your body so that pheromones naturally last longer. I don't know what you mean by getting your diet in order and sweating out impurities either. Could you expand?

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm far from an expert on skin care but it is a waste organ so I need to let it do its job. Sauna or heat to open pores, excercise massages the sweat glands, least processed food you can afford.

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Garbage in, garbage out, Poison in, poison out. My rule of thumb is nothing packaged in plastic if I can help it. full of chemicals. Exfoliate skin a but don't go crazy. takes 21 days to grow back

Jones6823 I don't know if this has any effect on how mones interact with your skin; however, I've started using organic soaps, shaving cream, and tooth paste / mouth wash....There is a body wash (non-organic I think) that also has mones in it - not sure if it is effective, since it's a body wash and one would think that the mones would get washed away in the shower anyway, but it's marketed well.....Has anyone else ever used the pheremone body washes before? Do the work? Seems counterintuitive...

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I have used dial magnetic. It works kinda but body odor builds up fast, like on me a few days. It has A1. Still, its fragrance smells good and like I said, kinda works

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I'm far from an expert on skin care but it is a waste organ so I need to let it do its job. Sauna or heat to open pores, excercise massages the sweat glands, least processed food you can afford.
          Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Garbage in, garbage out, Poison in, poison out. My rule of thumb is nothing packaged in plastic if I can help it. full of chemicals.
          That's the reason why I asked for more information.
          Everything that goes into your body has to get out as well but while it is in your body it affects your entire metabolism, changes your overall heath status, throws it off balance.

Originally posted by drlove View Post
          I don't know if this has any effect on how mones interact with your skin; however, I've started using organic soaps, shaving cream, and tooth paste / mouth wash...
          A good idea in general but first of all your metabolism, your health in general, has to be in balance. Otherwise you are fighting the symptoms (with no or almost no effect) but not the source!
          It's like to swallow a capsule of zyankali, having a decent shower and expecting not to die. Well, I think we all know the result

Again Jones6823
          in order to be of help more information is required.

Comment

• drlove
            drlove commented
            Editing a comment
            good comments Phaethon - internal is important piece of the puzzle....

I'd recommend having a healthy lifestyle including eating well and exercising, and consuming a men's multi-vitamin.

Comment

Vitamin D3 (I buy the powder from BulkSupplements on Amazon and megadose it once every few weeks), Boron (either an ionic liquid or triple boron by Swanson - raises free testosterone, reduces E2/estrogen, and increases bone density), use a natural deodorant like a crystal mineral stone (doesn't allow "bad" bacteria to grow in your stanky areas and create the stank), eat fatty fish like salmon or trout 1-2 times per week, take a good multivitamin in addition (LabDoor turned me on to Nature's Way Alive Men's Max Potency), use a frangrance-free body wash or try Native brand body wash (just started this, myself). I never use lotion, and have never had a problem with my 'mones lasting up to 10 hours post-app.

Comment

Think you guys might have been trolled.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Chan View Post
                Think you guys might have been trolled.
                Ya!Ha!Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I thought the LawMan would jump in here, but you beat him to, BChan!

Comment

Its worth giving people the benefit of the doubt the first time or two. It's a friendly place first.

Comment

All jokes aside guys, I do remember discussions way back about having more Zinc does help you more with pheromones in some way. I cannot recall exactly in what way though. Could have been bogus.

My sciency brain is thinking this though... pheromones are theorized to be made naturally from sweat & sebaceous glands. And what lies on top of that dead stratum corneum layer ($10 word for top dead layer skin )?

Bacteria.

How can we influence our bacteria on top of the skin?

Diet, Probiotics & exercise, all of which provide natural healthy flora.

Just my 0.02

Comment

very very important question. some pheromone products actually dont work, your right. not in pxs case, they are genuine. what products have u tried? also try spraying in your clothes then, or maybe ur body just produce alot of different mones naturally, who knows. gimme info bro

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X