yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How can I get oils to project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get oils to project?

Hi,
    I need tips for getting oils to project. I feel like they just stick to me in a very small cloud. I want to get the most out of it.

It's winter, It can only get worse for a while Have you looked at phaetons thread about turning api into a spray? He mixed api and alcohol about 50/50. Maybe it would work with evolve oil and be like a super spray. Evolve is time released though so that is going to change. Another idea would be to add some dt to the spray. We went over a lot of ideas in the API thread. You could buy a spray if that is to much work. A lot of the girls play with putting their covers over or under their pheromones to try to get some lift from their covers dispersion chemistry.

I got a bunch of 2 ml sample sprayers for experiments like this, great fun if you have some inner nerd/geek.

Oh, I try to sit near heaters and stay away from cold walls and windows if it is a cold place.

Comment

Application points. Up around your neck/jawline, behind your ears, back of neck/hairline, right at the base of your throat above your collar bone.
      Places where you are giving off the most heat, but your skin is still exposed for the pheromones to diffuse well.
      You can spray a light cover over them too, for the alcohol in it to help give the blend some lift.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Harrisalexis90 What you could do is to pre-scent your oil using high concentrated fragrance oils.
        I assume you are from USA so take a look at https://thefragranceshop.com/ for more information. I have never tried the fragranceshop oils hence I can't comment on the quality but I know they are not high concentrated. Since I am from Europe I purchase my high concentrated fragrance oils at https://suppliesforcandles.co.uk/
        I can tell you they are of good quality and a little goes a loooong way. I have some of the designer fragrance knock offs, you will find the full list here https://suppliesforcandles.co.uk/con...ce-dupe-chart#
        P.S. Reading their Help page is very useful

You can also mix your oil with your favourite perfume at a 40/60 oil to perfume ratio, this ratio creates a fine mist. If you use a 50/50 ratio it will be some sort of spill instead of a decent mist spray but it works as well.

Just in case you don't like the mainstream fragrances and fancy the artisan ones then have a look at LPMP. Mara is a genius in creating fragrances and her fragrance oils are powerful projection wise.

Hope this helped

Comment

I have some oils pre scented. One not. I have a good oil cologne. It's so strong! But is that carrying my oil cloud?

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
            I have some oils pre scented. One not. I have a good oil cologne. It's so strong! But is that carrying my oil cloud?
            Well, it's the fragrance molecules that do a big part (if not the biggest part) of the carrying job
            If I would be in your shoes I would just mix a part of your unscented phero oil with a part of your good oil cologne. Let's say 50/50 (perhaps 20 drops each), let it age for about two weeks, shake frequently and start your experiments to find out how it projects.
            Or if your oil cologne really is that strong then try 20 drops phero oil and 10 drops oil cologne first, you can still adjust it to your needs afterwards if it is too weak scent wise.

It is the nature of an pure oil phero that it sticks very close to you. If your preferred blend is not available as a spray I would suggest to mix it with perfumers alcohol or better with your preferred eau de perfume. That's by the way the reason why I purchase all my XS pheros unscented.

Your own body chemistry plays the biggest part in this equation that's why nobody can give you a "general" advice. We can share our knowledge with you but the rest is on you.
            Be brave and start experimenting or you will never find out what works best for you

Comment

Phaethon Oils from thefragranceshop.com are high concentrated. Only 1ml of oil (around 20 drops) is enough to mix into a 10ml oil/30ml spray and let it sit to age for a week. Sometimes I even use less drops depend on how strong the scent is. If I ever put too much fragrance oil in, I can't even use 1 drop/1 spray of that phero blend because the scent would be too strong.

Comment

Hello Bloodburn
                thanks for correcting me. I was obviously wrong about the scent strength of thefragranceshop.com oils. I knew they are concentrated but I didn't know they are that high concentrated, I couldn't find any information that mentions the concentrate strengths.

Since you have some experience with the oils from thefragranceshop could you tell me how close the scents are to the original perfumes?
                If they are close to the original fragrances I would probably want to test some of them.

Merry Christmas

Comment

Phaethon thanks. Very good suggestions

Comment

Amen on the advice from @Phaethon - it's great advice on how mones work. I'm really hesitant to experiment with the mixing like that, though, just because, IDK, I could get it wrong ....If I want diffusion, I usually will put some on my wrists, so that moving my arms around enhances the area covered - I don't know if this is the right view of it, or if mones even work that way - just seems like that's what should naturally happen with diffusion....

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
                      I'm really hesitant to experiment with the mixing like that, though, just because, IDK, I could get it wrong ....
                      No need to be afraid, now you know the ratios. For instance I like to mix APi with my favourite eau de perfume at 40/60 APi to perfume and fill it into a 2ml to go sample spray bottle. It hits from a further distance

....If I want diffusion, I usually will put some on my wrists, so that moving my arms around enhances the area covered - I don't know if this is the right view of it, or if mones even work that way
                      Yup, that's the way it works. At least a part of it

Comment

Amen on the advice from @Phaethon - it's great advice on how mones work. I'm really hesitant to experiment with the mixing like that, though, just because, IDK, I could get it wrong ....If I want diffusion, I usually will put some on my wrists, so that moving my arms around enhances the area covered - I don't know if this is the right view of it, or if mones even work that way - just seems like that's what should naturally happen with diffusion....
                        That,s the way I do it. I put some in the crook of my arm and spread it along the whole forearm with the opposite inside wrist and then repeat other side.

Getting it wrong is ok Everyday I try to find a blend that makes 400 women fall all over me and I get it wrong. I'm a fan of the Thomas Edison school, 10000 tries to get the light bulb.

Besides phaeton already made the mistake for you. He went 50 50 and found out 60 40 was better. API is not cheap but phaeton already fell on his sword so you don't have to.

Comment

• drlove
                          drlove commented
                          Editing a comment
                          THX Muestereate Love the Edison thought - it only takes 1 time right for magic to happen! And for me, there still magic happening even though I'm probably doing it all wrong

Phaethon
                        I mostly buy single notes from them but I do have a few designer types such as By Kilian's.
                        To me they're quite close but they don't have those niche quality like the real thing and the notes are just linear.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          Phaethon
                          I mostly buy single notes from them but I do have a few designer types such as By Kilian's.
                          To me they're quite close but they don't have those niche quality like the real thing and the notes are just linear.
                          Thank for the information, a pity the notes are linear. I will give perfume-parlour.co.uk a quick visit.. their oils are excellent and I will get them much quicker form UK. Still waiting for my XS order I placed on December 4th
                          Orders from USA usually take about 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            Getting it wrong is ok Everyday I try to find a blend that makes 400 women fall all over me and I get it wrong.
                            Yeah..just in case you find out please PM me

Besides phaeton already made the mistake for you. He went 50 50 and found out 60 40 was better. API is not cheap but phaeton already fell on his sword so you don't have to.
                            Yup! No pain, no gain! All for the forum, all for the community

Comment

Gotta write this down somewhere for the APi spray guide by Phaeton is there a "save post" function somewhere?

Comment

Use just about any cover scent, and spray everything in the right order, just experiment!
                                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                                  Gotta write this down somewhere for the APi spray guide by Phaeton is there a "save post" function somewhere?
                                  I have a separate web clipper that saves to either MS OneNote or google drive. Lots of apps for your browser available.

Comment

Spring , even easier than my apps would be to simply bookmark and setup a separate folder for pheromone bookmarks. In the upper tioght of each post is a number. if you left click on that it opens up with the link to a particular post, You can bookmark and rename and select the folder to store it in in your usual manner. You can also use those direct links in your posts with the link icon

Comment

Spring , even easier than my apps would be to simply bookmark and setup a separate folder for pheromone bookmarks. In the upper tioght of each post is a number. if you left click on that it opens up with the link to a particular post, You can bookmark and rename and select the folder to store it in in your usual manner. You can also use those direct links in your posts with the link icon
                                      Oh I didn't realise it was a hyperlink, always thought it was just a count of the number of responses in the post. This is super helpful, thanks!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X