yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Next Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Purchase

Ok, so I may need a wee bit of advice on my next purchase. So, to clarify first, I have previously purchased Evolve in the spray, and I got samples of Brute and Bliss. I really am looking to cause that arousal and blatant attraction. Evolve has helped in drawing some attention, quite often. Brute hasn't seemed to do much for me. I naturally have become more confident, so the confidence boost isn't really needed for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions for either what to add to any of the options I mentioned OR a whole different option for me to look at? Thanks in advance.

If you have a special someone or someone's than evolve + cohesion mix is great. I personally really like evolve. I didn't get much from cohesion alone. Evolve can stand alone but great for one on one

Comment

I agree, some Cohesion with Evolve would work

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X