yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections+cohesion imprinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections+cohesion imprinting

I have been playing around with connections and cohesion/crush for the past few weeks at work. I've been wanting a mix for imprinting and fallout.

My findings have lead me to 3x sprays connections 2x sprays crush or cohesion. Later in the day about 6 hours in I spray either 1x cohesion/crush or 1x taboo if I want to add a bit of sexual edge. With this mix I've noticed women wanting to talk to me and they cant stop engaging with really personal stuff. The woman I fancy at work who knows I like her has started really missing me when I not there and if I've been away a few days she starts excitedly telling me everything shes been up to. The men I work with are always commenting that they know when I'm back because she cant wait to talk to me....theres also the other women are competing for my attention and the woman I like becomes quite aggressive about keeping my attention and ete contact.....i have never performed a prolonged run with cohesion/crush but believe this us having an imprinting effect?

I read interesting things in the xs193 boyfriend thread and think it might be right up my street.....I've been trying to get some nude alpha gel also as it sounds my kind of thing but if boyfriend runs similar to nude alpha then I'd rather buy from xs. Is boyfriend a romantic blend? It sounds quite a success on the thread.

I fully reccomend connections and cohesion/crush together if you like imprinting and interesting conversation.????

Always a pleasure, Mister!

What are the sizes you own, 30 or 10ml?

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
      Always a pleasure, Mister!

What are the sizes you own, 30 or 10ml?

Thanks!!
      I only own 10ml sprays, I've already gone through a bottle of connections, great stuff fully recommended. Really want to try boyfriend solo as I want an imprinting formula. See how it compares to my connections/cohesion formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

I only own 10ml sprays, I've already gone through a bottle of connections, great stuff fully recommended. Really want to try boyfriend solo as I want an imprinting formula. See how it compares to my connections/cohesion formula.
        What application points are you using for each, or are you layering, Bob? And is it always the same points since you've been testing this combination?

Mucho thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

What application points are you using for each, or are you layering, Bob? And is it always the same points since you've been testing this combination?

Mucho thanks!
          I sprayed 2x crush to left side of neck, 2x connections right side of neck and 1x connections on chin.

Been a great mix so far but today I think I've had my first A1 crash.....I became so down and irritable by end of day.....I was actually thinking of shouting f it to everyone at work. I was lethargic and down but things were getting on my nerves easier than usual. Does this sound like typical A1 problem that is documented? I've come home and got a shower!

I'm planning now on giving it a miss tomorrow after singing its praises lol.

Comment

Would definitely try out Connections and Cohesion together. I am on the same boat, typical A1 lethargy.

Comment

Awesome, thanks! I'd been looking for a report on these exact combinations for a work environment.

I've also been wanting to try both Cohesion + Connections and Crush + Connections, also for a work/business environment. Nice to see that it has that effect on women. I'd been putting together an outline of products I'd want to use in different situations. I think your mixes are probably the safest for professional work/business without going overboard. I also was thinking of adding Taboo, but not at my office, maybe for first dates or conferences/events where I'm meeting women for the first time.

Have you considered Xist with these mixes at all?

Comment

Yes connections + crush/cohesion a great mix if you want women thinking of you with a romantic angle. It's been congruent with my personality.

I got back using crush but at only one spray and didnt get the crash I got the other day.

I originally ound taboo to be a but of a dud with me but recently its worked out just adding a spray to my mix every so often.

Xist was first mone I bought from xs and it used to be my base and favourite but I find these days i dont get that instant hit satisfaction and I felt it was blunting sexual attraction. It felt almost like yeah you're a great guy and boyfriend material but I dont feel sexual .....whereas other products do give me more sexualised flirting.

I've just purchased boyfriend xs193, so will try that solo soon and report my findings....I'm particularly excited about this product as I've heard it isnt slow like xist and it creates the romantic imprinting I want.

Comment

Xist is especially good if you spend a long time with the person and on multiple occasions, slow but once it hits, the imprint is real.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X