yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations for Salsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for Salsa

Hi guys!

I dance Salsa. Since Salsa is a fiery, seductive and fun dance, I'd like to wear something light (as in, not too serious) and very sexy at the same time. To my surprise there are really few posts about Salsa so I thought I'd get the ball rolling. Common sense dictates to me that oils are better than sprays in such a heated environment (things can get sweaty - it's quite the workout!). With that in mind, do you have any recommendations?

Target audience is white or latina, in their 20s. Aim is both the amplification of fun as well as light seduction / flirt. I will wear it during class and don't usually go to clubs of any kind but appreciate recommendations for either location.

Right now I own Xist, Evolve and Cohesion oils and am open to buying more if I'm convinced.

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post
    Common sense dictates to me that oils are better than sprays in such a heated environment (things can get sweaty - it's quite the workout!).
    I agree with you, in this environment oils are the first choice.

I am, meanwhile this is well known, a huge fan of APi.
    APi for me is an excellent social. Fun, flirty, somehow sexy to women but with trust and respect.
    It has some sort of a confident James Bond swagger, hard to describe. Sometimes I can almost hear the sparks flying while I have a conversation with women.

The good thing with APi for me is that I can steer it in the direction I would like it to be. I can steer it being a good social and fun or a good social and more flirty. On the other side I can also steer it in business to be social, a trustworthy person people respect and appreciate your opinion.

APi for me is a very good allrounder. I have not had any situation yet APi would not fit in.
    ...and I love the self effects
    ...it's like nothing can stress you, you have everything under control, calm and collected.

This is APi for me and I don't know if it will be the same for you. But at least you know now what it is for me.
    I am sure if you will give it a try you won't get disappointed.
    By the way, APi mixes very good with fragrance oils and with Eau de Perfumes. If you want to mix it with your favourite Eau de Perfume use a minimum of 60/40 perfume to oil for your mix. Don't go lower with the perfume or it won't be a decent spray anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

I agree with you, in this environment oils are the first choice.

I am, meanwhile this is well known, a huge fan of APi.
      APi for me is an excellent social. Fun, flirty, somehow sexy to women but with trust and respect.
      It has some sort of a confident James Bond swagger, hard to describe. Sometimes I can almost hear the sparks flying while I have a conversation with women.
      I had actually forgotten about APi during the time I was inactive here. I think this might be a good idea. As far as I understand it's the light hearted and fun brother of Ascend and projecting status in a dance where you are the leader (dominant) may be effective. I'll think about it and perhaps I'll try it out. I'm expecting a Black Friday sale this coming weekend.

Thank you for the recommendation. What do you recommend to pair it with during Salsa class, out of the options I have available at the moment? And if I don't have them available you can recommend something anyway. That's what I'm here for after all.

Comment

I'm expecting a Black Friday sale this coming weekend.
        Yup

As far as I understand it's the light hearted and fun brother of Ascend and projecting status in a dance where you are the leader (dominant) may be effective.
        Ascend is a different animal, far more serious.

Thank you for the recommendation.
        You are welcome, that's what this forum is for

Comment

What do you recommend to pair it with during Salsa class, out of the options I have available at the moment?
          Nothing!!
          Use only APi and see what it does for you before you start to combine it with other blends.

I am not a friend of combining. I think people start to combine too early, even before they exactly know what the blend does/how it works.

I love APi for what it does solo!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X