yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve oil Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve oil Review

I think it be cool to start DB post that discusses the ins and out of the individual products or DB post dedicated to one particular combo. I think pherotruth does pretty well with that. I find it helps keep things organized. "Mens" products in the mens section and "Womens" products in the womens. Even though its already pretty much like that.
    I'll start with Evolve because I am most familiar with this product as of now. I'll probably start a evolve/cohesion post seperately as I'm very familiar with that combination.
    Men and women are free to contribute in any review. I find its helpful to hear effects and experiences from both men and women on a product that is geared toward one gender.

My demographics
    Early 20s
    Female
    Settings are mostly university, occasional bars, and with my S.O. I gear a lot of my trials on her. but also seek results from the general public.

Evolve Review:

I have it in the cool water scent. It one of my favorites. I didn't like the Aventus scent.
    3/4 times when using Evolve whether that be alone or in combination I have gotten sex from my gf. Good at that. I tracked this by paying attention to the natural dry spells long term relationships have. When I used Evolve it broke this dry spell. The situation usually was we were out and about getting food and hanging with friends. This is with the first 1-1.5 hours. usually after this we are home and within the next 2.5-3 hours thats when things escalated. It usually happens mid cuddling. Always suggest the cuddling lol. Great position to start.
    Makes her more intense and intending during sex. Definitley more "offering". Great stuff. Favorite product.

So, your girlfriend is in her 20s?

Dosage/s and application point/s used?

Thanks!

Comment

MMM yes early 20s
      Application points are usually neck and chest area for sure. Direct contact when hugging and being face to face. And dosage is 1-3 drops
      And forsure!

Comment

Nice report, I have tried many fragrances myself and Cool Water is hands down my favorite.
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I concur with Evolve, great product. Let it sit for around 4 hours and let the magic happen

Comment

With Evolve do you find that it is most effective when in situations that can escalate eventually into a more private instante scenario? I guess I am asking would you wear it during an occasion that you knew couldn't evolve to the bedroom? (Pun slightly intended)

Comment

I'd say you could wear it even if circumstance makes it not possible to evolve to the bedroom (following your pun ). It might just intensify the sexual tension on that day itself and who knows what will happen the next time round?

Comment

Tigris good question. Soo i try things out in class sometimes. Doesn't seem to work so well. Spray if anything... But it's hard to say. I've only had noticeable results in those situations where bedroom is likely and possible BUT it can be hard reading all these reviews like on pherotruth and not get siked out. In other words reading that it only works in the bedroom will lead you to think that it only does and probably close you off to trying it or noticing results. So in a way I want to say more 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 situations... But perhaps? I can see how evolve could grow on any number of people and if you stick around that right person it can lead to good things

Comment

Does it work on men too, even though it's a men phero, like if i wore it would it work on men?
                  any info on the ladies wearing it would be cool
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                    Does it work on men too, even though it's a men phero, like if i wore it would it work on men?
                    any info on the ladies wearing it would be cool
                    I wouldn't think it would work on men
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I wouldn't think it would work on men
                      okay thanks for the info
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

okay thanks for the info
                        Just my opinion. It makes me feel manly lol I think if a woman had it I would get the wrong idea
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I don't know though, It also makes me horny but many hours after application. If it made me feel that way after spending several hours around a woman my mind would turn to sex I would think. a Lot of womens blends have a little enone. Evolve has a lot but it is spread out. I wouldn't rule it out without asking for a sample. I too was kinda surprised by harrisalexis's adoption of it. It seems aggressive but when a woman is in the midst of her cycle, her estrogen drops and testosterone has a sharp bump and I have often had to fight off women mid-month as they can get pretty aggressive when they are set on getting pregnant. I don't associate female sexual aggressiveness with manliness even though its testosterone driven because its coming from a woman. I do associate it with a dangerous situation though so it could backfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            I don't know though, It also makes me horny but many hours after application. If it made me feel that way after spending several hours around a woman my mind would turn to sex I would think. a Lot of womens blends have a little enone. Evolve has a lot but it is spread out. I wouldn't rule it out without asking for a sample. I too was kinda surprised by harrisalexis's adoption of it. It seems aggressive but when a woman is in the midst of her cycle, her estrogen drops and testosterone has a sharp bump and I have often had to fight off women mid-month as they can get pretty aggressive when they are set on getting pregnant. I don't associate female sexual aggressiveness with manliness even though its testosterone driven because its coming from a woman. I do associate it with a dangerous situation though so it could backfire.
                            Okay you have me set, i was going to wear Goddess today into town but will wear Evolve instead and see how it goes, will let you know how it goes lol!

Comment

Interesting, don't hurt the poor men.

It won't be a big hitter, it takes a few hours. It is not instant head turn like Goddess but I think you are good enough looking to turn heads all by yourself. be careful who you hang out with though

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                Interesting, don't hurt the poor men.

It won't be a big hitter, it takes a few hours. It is not instant head turn like Goddess but I think you are good enough looking to turn heads all by yourself. be careful who you hang out with though
                                Lol well i went with Evolve Spray and Celebrity Spray on the neck, well the looks from the guys was insane all day long while i was out in town and food shopping, 3 guys on the metro stood up to give me their seats so there was also a respect vibe from the guys as well insane lol!
                                As you say it was after like 3 hours but it was really cool!
                                even one guy over the other side of the road was staring at me as i walked!
                                Will have to get some Evolve after the lockdown, only have a small sampler!

Comment

Coconut evolve is true

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X