yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist + evolve oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist + evolve oil

Men and women can comment on this by all means. I'm going to my gfs family's house for the holidays. Xist will be here by tomorrow. In total for oils I have evolve cohesion and now xist. I'm thinking of doing xist to really get close with my gf while on this trip. Do you think it will affect her family? Couldn't be terrible huh? Anyone try xist alone with family if the combo with a SO?

I had great experiences with this blend myself. It really works!!

Comment

MRSNAKE care to explain a little?

Thanks

Comment

It's my go-to combo for dates as well. Unfortunately they only hit hard when I use them as oil however my dates are usually outdoors where oil isn't effective. So they only start to shine if I take a date indoors/home which is when they will start hitting significantly after a while: Getting a lot of "you smell amazing" comments, more cuddly behavior especially leaning their head on my chest close to my neck where, coincidentally, my favorite mone application spot lies.
        They'll also be more receptive to my humor (implies enhanced attraction unless the mones actually manage to make my jokes funny ) and sexual advances.

I've got Xist and Evolve as sprays as well. I was hoping they would have a nice effect outdoors where the oils fail, but sprays unfortunately don't seem to do anything for me, be it indoors or outdoors.

Comment

Xist, Love Boat and Evolve is a good combination as well. Xist and Evolve with P96 or P86 should work well.
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Xist Evolve will definitely work. However, you might want to try Xist and Cohesion if you're spending prolonged periods of time with her family.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X