yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mcg content of A1 in cohesion and pairing with connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcg content of A1 in cohesion and pairing with connections

I have recently stopped using sexual mones at work and been wanting to try more socials. As well as sexuals sometimes work at work and have some nice stories it can also not be so great in that environment.

My target is a woman in her early 50s, we have known each other a long time. I have been using cohesion with connections around her and it has been a really nice atmosphere and nice chats. Ive certainly noticed her and others supplying me with secrets they wouldnt normally divulge.

I'm enjoying warm conversations rather than the pressure/tension sometimes caused with sexual mones, plus I'm feeling calmer and not as hyped! I also need to get my head around the fact that even though I am attracted to this woman, in reality she is married and wouldnt do that anyway so I really want her to feel crushy and comfortabke around me with some imprinting.

I've read some posts and some people going up to 200mcg of a1. How many mcg of A1 per spray is in cohesion? I'm also going to order crush instead of cohesion next to pair with connections as heard it can hit harder.

Going to leave the sexuals out of the equation at work for a while...I was surprised at how less on edge I feel without a sexual on.......going to leave the sexuals for nights out.

Personally for me, when I go above 50mcg of A1, I'll crash so do start off low.

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
      Personally for me, when I go above 50mcg of A1, I'll crash so do start off low.
      Ok, I have used 2x sprays of cohesion which was ok but 3x sprays was very noticable with regards to people being affected. I still dont know how that converts to mcg of A1. I bought crush and used it once and not feeling any negative self effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

Ok, I have used 2x sprays of cohesion which was ok but 3x sprays was very noticable with regards to people being affected. I still dont know how that converts to mcg of A1. I bought crush and used it once and not feeling any negative self effects.
        I believe I've seen before a spreadsheet with PXS blends' mcg content. Maybe some digging in the search function would help. Or the spreadsheet might just be ranking the different components.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          just the ranking and a couple notes on enone contents. Judging by the total content per spray divided by the number of molecules the a1 content could be very very high

Originally posted by Spring View Post

I believe I've seen before a spreadsheet with PXS blends' mcg content. Maybe some digging in the search function would help. Or the spreadsheet might just be ranking the different components.
        Yes I agree that the concentrations of A1 will be high but cant find an exact figure. I am getting fantastic results at moment on various targets with 2 x crush, 2 x connections and then every few days I add 1/2 a spray of taboo. I have seen women wanting me around them and over talking, my boss wont stop talking to me to the point I'm thinking shouldn't we be getting on with some work! She recently went away and came back and she said she missed me then talked to me nearly all day about her holiday. I've got another woman texting me out of work hours....all not the normal behaviour. The 1/2 spray of taboo every few days gives me a bit of an edge but not unnatural which I notice as I'm not just in constant conversation but can feel a tiny spark of attraction and slight flirtiness.

I'm beginning to feel these products fit my personality more. I dont think I pull off the overt sexuals at work very well but have been great at the pub. I work with mainly women in their late 40s early 50s and crush/connections/taboo working a treat. Out of work during the day the same products have been great when opening conversations.

Comment

I did a couple cohesion and connections. 2 connections and 1 cohesion went well with some light kino. 2 cohesion one loveboat made a normally mellow guy nervous to be around me. I attributed that to the enone in cohesion. Do you crash hard afterwards? I'm still up in the air about cohesion. Its worked really well a couple times, a couple times my eyes started to tear up and another couple times I had other depression symptoms but without feeling depression. Like one day I ate a lot and another day I crashed real hard.

Self effects are inconsistent on me. Crush was no problem though, I'm going to try out a few days at just one drop of the oil. I am starting to suspect that it is so strong that finding my sweet spot is going to be critical, My MAX may be 1.5. I hope I can get some results on the ladies at only 1 drop if I wear it on the right location{s}. I really want to be able to wear this right.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I did a couple cohesion and connections. 2 connections and 1 cohesion went well with some light kino. 2 cohesion one loveboat made a normally mellow guy nervous to be around me. I attributed that to the enone in cohesion. Do you crash hard afterwards? I'm still up in the air about cohesion. Its worked really well a couple times, a couple times my eyes started to tear up and another couple times I had other depression symptoms but without feeling depression. Like one day I ate a lot and another day I crashed real hard.

Self effects are inconsistent on me. Crush was no problem though, I'm going to try out a few days at just one drop of the oil. I am starting to suspect that it is so strong that finding my sweet spot is going to be critical, My MAX may be 1.5. I hope I can get some results on the ladies at only 1 drop if I wear it on the right location{s}. I really want to be able to wear this right.
            I have been one of the lucky ones to not have any negative self effects with crush/cohesion. In fact I found it made me feel relaxed/content while having conversations.

At the bar/pub I have found cohesion and a strong sexual such as evolve or sob to work quite well.

At work I tried different variations and dosages of ACE and found inconsistent results especially when evolve is in the mix, swing with extremes from obvious excitement to other days of more being irritable. At one point I thought it was the cohesion but I found ascend and cohesion were good together.

Anyway connections is a new favourite of mine and combined with crush,/cohesion I'm getting nice conversation and there is bonding and some clinginess, almost a feeling of the women each wanting to claim me all to themselves. Some ight physical touching.

I playing the weeks by the feel of it,if things going good and bonding his happening I throw in a half spray of taboo in there too and I get some heavier flirting....if i feel things arent going to progress into flirting and conversation not as free flowing I keep with the connections/cohesion or crush to keep the comfort there until I can escalate a little.

Comment

Nice! Especially when every individual's body chemistry is so different, the sweet spots vary from one to another. Experimenting 1 at a time always works.

Comment

That I can think of, the only way to apply a precise amount of mcg/spray is to use straight A1.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                  That I can think of, the only way to apply a precise amount of mcg/spray is to use straight A1.
                  Yes. For the products, only the total mg/mcg per bottle and/or spray is listed. We can only guess how much of which molecule is in there...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X