yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Decisions to make on oil purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions to make on oil purchase

Taboo oil vs SOB oil vs ???(a better buy)

Pros and Cons of all? What is a great buy?

Lmk!

I'd say it depends on your goals, which you can view on the website. Between the both of them, Taboo would be lighter and you could use it on any occasion whereas SOB gives off a more bad boy vibe.

Comment

So I bought and actually went with neither. I went with xist which I never really considered. But I think I have enough sexual in the arsenal so let's see. After doing research xist seems like it will play differently in many scenarios.

Comment

good choice, did you go ladies or men's? I have yet to try ladies Xist.

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
          Harrisalexis90 commented
          Editing a comment
          How was the xist in your opinion

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        good choice, did you go ladies or men's? I have yet to try ladies Xist.
        I went with guys xist. Whats the difference?

Comment

I'm not sure, ingredients are not published but the girls often use XIST4W as an amplifier whereas us guys use XIST4M as a prejudice resetter.

Comment

Sob all the way! I've gotten solid hits off that one. Nothing really on sob.

Comment

Correction, nothing really on taboo. Sob has been amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post

I went with guys xist. Whats the difference?
                I've been wanting the answer to this one for ages If anyone finds out please share!
                On site the goals are listed in the same order. If I had to guess, I think if anything is different, perhaps a tweaking of the androsterones and androstenone.
                Could be the same formula and they just behave a bit differently on men than on women.

Looking forward to reading your reports using it! I love the women's version and am eager to see how the men's performs for you
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Many people here swear that Xist oil outshines the spray, as awesome as the spray is.
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I have the xist and I need help with dosages. Not seeing too much with it but I probably just need help.
                    and what were your goals with it? manover84

Comment

I have the xist and I need help with dosages. Not seeing too much with it but I probably just need help.
                      and what were your goals with it? manover84
                      Start with two drops spread out a decent amount. Pulse points like wrist, neck. I used it to reset with a girl, it hit her from the first exposure.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

The good thing too about getting a heavy hitter like SOB in oil is that it diffuses a bit softer than spray. Evolve oil is suppose to be really great.

Comment

manover84 I have evolve oil it's greaaat! Especially when paired with cohesion. Thanks for info

Comment

manover84 I have evolve oil it's greaaat! Especially when paired with cohesion. Thanks for info
                            I definitely need to try Evolve oil. What have you found with it?

Comment

The way I know when XIST Oil is hitting is that I start noticing a sort of scrutinizing look in their eyes, Often it is a sideways glance as if they are trying to study me without being obvious. I just keep being me, friendly and talkative that I am, engaged etc and quite often I see their neck or head or eyes and head snap, the sideways scrutiny gives way to a sort of surprised, momentary head on look even though I've done nothing, something snaps in their head. I'm not sure but I judge this head snap as either an imprint or a reset but I think its the imprint. When I combo with XIST I loose the head snap but I get a loss of old prejudices, judgments and pre-conceived notions about me and get a fresh start. I know it is there by a slightly softer less critical tone in their voices. I view this as a willingness or readiness to reset.

Often they imprint on me also, if they are on my mind through the week, I assume I'm on their's as well. To test I'll often just say something as innocent as, 'hey, been thinking of you". Sometime I'll get a , "me too" and sometime I don't but see it in their eyes. Just have to take it from there.Some people hold onto grudges even though they don't have one anymore. Lol. People

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                The way I know when XIST Oil is hitting is that I start noticing a sort of scrutinizing look in their eyes, Often it is a sideways glance as if they are trying to study me without being obvious. I just keep being me, friendly and talkative that I am, engaged etc and quite often I see their neck or head or eyes and head snap, the sideways scrutiny gives way to a sort of surprised, momentary head on look even though I've done nothing, something snaps in their head. I'm not sure but I judge this head snap as either an imprint or a reset but I think its the imprint. When I combo with XIST I loose the head snap but I get a loss of old prejudices, judgments and pre-conceived notions about me and get a fresh start. I know it is there by a slightly softer less critical tone in their voices. I view this as a willingness or readiness to reset.

Often they imprint on me also, if they are on my mind through the week, I assume I'm on their's as well. To test I'll often just say something as innocent as, 'hey, been thinking of you". Sometime I'll get a , "me too" and sometime I don't but see it in their eyes. Just have to take it from there.Some people hold onto grudges even though they don't have one anymore. Lol. People
                                I've experienced these as well as a bit of confusion from my target. Like internally they're thinking "do I really want to get him naked?"

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X