yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adjusting mix for potential girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting mix for potential girlfriend

I have good success with mones and ONS' but I want a girlfriend. I went on a date with one girl I'm very interested in and it went well. Good chemistry both in talking and then some making out right outside her building. I didn't push for sex. She's 30, Caucasian.

On our first date I was wearing:
    • Cohesion
    • 193 boyfriend
    • SOB
    • PSE
    • Hunter (Androtics. I think it would be most similar to Evolve but correct me if I'm wrong)
    Yes, a lot of different mones!

Going on date two tomorrow and wondering two things:
    1. What combo of romantic/social should I use? Xist, 193 boyfriend, cohesion, connections, vibes, bliss, celebrity, etc...
    2. Should I keep using SOB or switch something else? Domination, Taboo, Evolve... SOB usually works well for me because I'm a little too "sweet" until I get in the bedroom so SOB gives me a bit of an edge. But I wonder if it's a bad mix for a relationship.
    Or should I just repeat what worked well on first date?

Originally posted by benjiprice View Post
    I have good success with mones and ONS' but I want a girlfriend. I went on a date with one girl I'm very interested in and it went well. Good chemistry both in talking and then some making out right outside her building. I didn't push for sex. She's 30, Caucasian.

• Cohesion
    • 193 boyfriend
    • SOB
    • PSE
    • Hunter (Androtics. I think it would be most similar to Evolve but correct me if I'm wrong)

Going on date two tomorrow and wondering two things:
    1. What combo of romantic/social should I use? Xist, 193 boyfriend, cohesion, connections, vibes, bliss, celebrity, etc...
    2. Should I keep using SOB or switch something else? Domination, Taboo, Evolve... SOB usually works well for me because I'm a little too "sweet" until I get in the bedroom so SOB gives me a bit of an edge. But I wonder if it's a bad mix for a relationship.
    Or should I just repeat what worked well on first date?
    That is a lot of stuff, start with one and test it a few times.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Why change the mix if it's working for you?

Always make sure you invite them back to your place after every date

Comment

Originally posted by benjiprice View Post
        • Cohesion
        • 193 boyfriend
        • SOB
        • PSE
        Wow, you phero-nuked her

Anyways, if it worked you've done it right

Comment

• Tigris
          Tigris commented
          Editing a comment
          Phero-Kabooom!

Agreed, if it's working, keep it up.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse