yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Self effect vs target effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self effect vs target effects

One thing no one has ever explained is how self effect vs target effects work. If i wear an artificial mone to make others fear and respect me how is it that I dont immediately fear and respect them since Im constantly inhaling the mones too?

You will at first but with time you get used to it
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

It does happen in my experience with the romantic products, it's called self-imprinting. They will feel it much more strongly about you than you will about them as well it depending on what's inside your product. P86 might make you more beautiful/handsome but you might see people as slightly more attractive as an example. I don't believe this applies to the respect/fear pheromones and if it does then I've never experienced it. As to why it works that way, it might have something to do with the pheromones being generally associated with you when you wear them but as they disperse across the environment around the people around you, you will feel the same about them (to a lesser extent).
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
        It does happen in my experience with the romantic products, it's called self-imprinting. They will feel it much more strongly about you than you will about them as well it depending on what's inside your product. P86 might make you more beautiful/handsome but you might see people as slightly more attractive as an example. I don't believe this applies to the respect/fear pheromones and if it does then I've never experienced it. As to why it works that way, it might have something to do with the pheromones being generally associated with you when you wear them but as they disperse across the environment around the people around you, you will feel the same about them (to a lesser extent).
        This is a good example. You may also reverse imprint as well
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Right but why wouldn't it occur with the fear respect mones too? Because sometimes I think when Id put on too much none I get super anxious and Im wondering if it basically scaring myself.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            anxiety is another word for fear, fear is at the bottom of anger also. Shame is at the bottom of rage though, they are a bit different in that regard.

Originally posted by happytaps View Post
          Right but why wouldn't it occur with the fear respect mones too? Because sometimes I think when Id put on too much none I get super anxious and Im wondering if it basically scaring myself.
          Some are known to effect certain users more adversely. For instance Crush comes to mind.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X