yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can others steal your pheromone signal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can others steal your pheromone signal?

I usually like to bring up questions that can broaden our knowledge of pheromones, and recently, I experienced an interesting occurrence. Can a person with or near you inadvertently steal the signal being put out by your pheromone mix? I was out with some friends at a club recently, rocking AV and Xist because I find the combo to be very good together as Xist soften's AV's hard-hitting edge to an approachable degree. We met two girls at the bar and the one I began talking with seemed initially to be attracted to me, started looking at my friend here and there as we were talking. I went to the restroom for a minute and when I got back, she was heavy flirting, touching on him, leaning close into his ear...etc. I recognized these as the tell-tale signs of what the mones normally produce for me and others.

Now to be clear, he is my best friend and I don't know this chick, so I wasn't upset to seem him getting some deserved attention, but it did make me wonder...does the brain know who the pheromone signal is coming from when presented with two options, or does it just sense the change in perception and look for a likely candidate? The dose was smaller (One drop AV, 2 sprays Xist), so as not to intimidate a younger crowd (20's) so I don't believe I OD'd. Obviously, you must act congruent with what mones you have on, but he wasn't really saying much or acting congruent, and definitely didn't have mones on. Thinking back, a similar situation happened with my ex at work (Not ex at the time) where when I wore the same mix, she would get bubbly and even flirty around a much older man (49). We were keeping our relationship a secret from the gossipers, so I couldn't really flirt with her at work, and thus not act completely congruent with the mones. This interestingly weakened when I stopped wearing AV/ sexual mones to work.

Those of you who know more about the science of pheromones would be appreciated for sharing your insight, as well as Ladies who expose themselves to mone mixes for research purposes (Nutrix, maybe?). I think this is an important subject that could help those of us alter strategies on how and when to use mones. Thanks!

This has happened to me a couple times. Since I'm introverted, whenever an extroverted friend is near me while wearing pheros - people will comment on how great she smells and surround her rather than me.

Comment

Yeah it happens, It amuses me to see my friends having a good time.

Comment

Okay, so we've established that it IS a thing, so is there any ways to combat it? I would think possibly not wearing mones initially upon meeting, and then excuse yourself for a moment and return with them on could be a good strategy. Thoughts?

Comment

Oils have a smaller cloud it seems, A cover scent could help signal the source too. A bit of distance from your friend when you are near a target might help too.

Comment

I want to say that It happened to me too. My colleague from the class, sitting one foot near me, "stole" my phero cloud like he "stole" a candy from a little kid!
            To be honest, I wouldn't call it stealing, but sharing a cloud with someone, since when someone is in your cloud too, pheromones do not stop to work on you as well.

Comment

Yes lil Nu has stolen/shared my cloud often! I just lump it, hahaha!
              Fragrance, excusing yourself for a bit or just joining in the fun are all fine options. After all, it's your accessory regardless If you own it, they will know...
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

It has happened to me once at an event.

I believe it is currently happening at work as well... the mones that should be working for me seem to be working for others instead.

Comment

Cheerio Can you say a little bit more about your situation with mones in work?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    It has happened to me once at an event.

I believe it is currently happening at work as well... the mones that should be working for me seem to be working for others instead.
                    Was it a oil or a spray blend?

Comment

Yes! Couples around me get lovey dovey when I'm wearing Xist.

Comment

Yeah it definitely happens, in order to fix it you either wear oils in close proximity and/or you walk away for a few minutes and come back to establish the actual source.
                        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                          Yeah it definitely happens, in order to fix it you either wear oils in close proximity and/or you walk away for a few minutes and come back to establish the actual source.
                          More great advice. I think it's a subconscious feeling they have with you in there presence
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Yes it happened to me, usually less with oils cause you have to be closer than with sprays that project farther.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                              Good advice indeed.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X