yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Rainy days - pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy days - pheromones

Hi just a quick question, hopefully somebody can answer. I'm going out tomorrow and being in the uk it's going to be raining! I will be outside for a bit before I get to the venue. I spray pheromones on my neck mostly and a little on my chest sometimes (t-shirt). I'm planning on using SOB and cohesion 2 sprays each on neck. Will the rain wash my pheromones off? I cant take pheromones with me as I will be searched at door by security. Has anyone experienced rain and pheromones problems? I dont usually have these probs as I drive to where I go but will be drinking so getting the train. Just rubbish luck tomorrow going to chuck it down.

They won't do it any good. Avoid rain whenever possible
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

And if anything take a small travel spray and just fill it up with a couple of sprays and then discard it before you enter
      Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah, Heavy humidity really dampens diffusion. Its been raining here for a day, 3 sprays tonight and almost nothing even without getting them washed off. Based off results and I've encountered this a fair amount too, I'd be tempted to double dose but I alwasy chicken out. or maybe even more since you'll be ot at a bar and if its too much wipe or wash a few of the app spots. I always use about 50 percent more of the stuff I'm wearing under clothing even on good days.

How about under the arm pits, not the armpits themselves but just under the pits to keep the rain from washing them away. I'd probably go with 4 sprays but I've learned not to expect to much in the rain or fog.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          And if anything take a small travel spray and just fill it up with a couple of sprays and then discard it before you enter
          Thanks guys, yeah after thinking I have some empty bottles, so going to pour a bit of sob and cohesion in each one then throw them just before going in. It's a real bummer, been ok weather past few days then day I'm out! There is going to be lots of women drinking too so ideal for sob! I was considering spraying on before and then wearing hoodie with hood up till I got there. I want to wear a t-shirt you see as I've been working out and want to show off my arms......we will see how it goes. Cheers .

I was thinking of premixing in one bottle too but on searching here it doesn't sound a good idea!

Comment

Just pick one mix
            Pheromone XS

Comment

ill recomend spraying under the shirt, u can spray in underarms, theres heat there it will diffuse. also i dont see how sob and cohesion could be a good match, i mean sob has copulins and cohesion A1 that combination can confuse women . just a opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                ill recomend spraying under the shirt, u can spray in underarms, theres heat there it will diffuse. also i dont see how sob and cohesion could be a good match, i mean sob has copulins and cohesion A1 that combination can confuse women . just a opinion.
                Thanks for the advice. I wore the cohesion and sob. I am going to try sob more solo in the future, I just thought the cohesion might soften it a bit make it sort of feeling closer and sexy...so does that mean cohesion would also be not good with ascend which has cops? I have recently removed cohesion at work and been having better success with ascend and connections.

I too feel I need to go back to basics and start testing solo and workout my doses.

Comment

Always test solo
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X