yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Applying pheromones on hair/facial hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying pheromones on hair/facial hair

Has any of you any experiences with applying your mones on hair/facial hair (in terms of self-effects too)?

I've lately found out, that when I apply my SOB on the beard hair (chin, ~ 3cm hair length), I notice, that self-effects are outstanding. I had some self-effects of it, when I applied SOB on my neck, it was strong, yet it was not so strong like when I applied it on my beard hair. I felt the smell for straight 5 hours.

On the other hand, because of alcohol, it is maybe not a good idea to apply it that often on your hair due to the possibility of messing up their health - yet I do not really care about the health of my beard hair too much lol.

I sometimes spray on my beard as its only place left I can fit a spray. I think it's ok to do but it doesnt diffuse as well as a spray on clean skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
      I've lately found out, that when I apply my SOB on the beard hair (chin, ~ 3cm hair length), I notice, that self-effects are outstanding. I had some self-effects of it, when I applied SOB on my neck, it was strong, yet it was not so strong like when I applied it on my beard hair. I felt the smell for straight 5 hours.
      Hair is great for applying mones. You need to take into consideration that hair has a lot more surface compared to skin hence it is outstanding for diffusion and I do it as well.
      You don't need to be afraid about the health of your hair. The average growing rate of human hair (head) is about 15cm/year.
      I haven't experienced any bad effects for the past 10 years so you should be fine.

Comment

I do from time to time but only good if you are very close
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ask Steve for a sample of the beard balm. He has a taboo based one thats is nice.

Comment

I gotta know. What about possible dribbling?
            Please humor me. I don't have a beard, so I coming from a place of ignorance and have a few questions.

Best place to apply to a beard?
            I'm thinking inadvertent dribbling of food or drink. You don't want to be wiping off your mones after eating or drinking. Do you apply to sides? Jawline?
            I agree that hair is an excellent diffuser. I've also seen guys rubbing their beards, or women putting their hands on them. How do you avoid transfer? You can keep yourself from from touching, what do you do for other people? Just lump it? I can't see you slapping hands away?
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              I gotta know. What about possible dribbling?
              Please humor me. I don't have a beard, so I coming from a place of ignorance and have a few questions.

Best place to apply to a beard?
              I'm thinking inadvertent dribbling of food or drink. You don't want to be wiping off your mones after eating or drinking. Do you apply to sides? Jawline?
              I agree that hair is an excellent diffuser. I've also seen guys rubbing their beards, or women putting their hands on them. How do you avoid transfer? You can keep yourself from from touching, what do you do for other people? Just lump it? I can't see you slapping hands away?

NuTrix

Best place to apply to a beard? - For self-effects - chin. 100%. For greater diffusion - I'm still on my way to find out (probably the place under the chin, since it has beard hair on it, and it is warmer than chin itself. Need to test that).

I'm thinking inadvertent dribbling of food or drink. You don't want to be wiping off your mones after eating or drinking. Do you apply to sides? Jawline? - It should be an issue when one has a beard longer than ~ 5 cm. I do not have any experiences of mixing my beard with my lunch, so I guess everything is alright But when I had a beard like that, I would apply mones on the sides.

I agree that hair is an excellent diffuser. I've also seen guys rubbing their beards, or women putting their hands on them. How do you avoid transfer? You can keep yourself from from touching, what do you do for other people? Just lump it? I can't see you slapping hands away? - That is an awesome question. When any woman places their hands on the place of where you applied your pheromones, well - you cannot do much. It has happened, and the best solution to this is to find place in your beard when no one is going to touch you lol! I do not have any experience in this, someone more experienced should write more about this

Comment

Phaethon
                Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                Hair is great for applying mones. You need to take into consideration that hair has a lot more surface compared to skin hence it is outstanding for diffusion and I do it as well.
                Primross
                Originally posted by Primross View Post
                I do from time to time but only good if you are very close
                So, if diffusion on hair is outstanding, shouldn't it work further than a very close distance? I comprised your responses and it doesn't make sense to me .

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
                  So, if diffusion on hair is outstanding, shouldn't it work further than a very close distance? I comprised your responses and it doesn't make sense to me .
                  Your head is usually one of the hottest parts of your body. The diffusion is really good and yes, it hits from a further distance.

Your head is the highest part of your body and hot, because your brain doesn't like a cold place
                  Spray pheromones on it and guess what it does. Yes, the pheromones will reach targets which are further away (even a tiny wind will become your friend ).
                  Nothing spectacular, just simple physics.

Comment

Everything clear now. Thanks Phaethon

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X