yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Does It Really Mean To OD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
    NuTrix Enone is an aggressive molecule, so along with possible irritation, there comes aggressiveness (at least for men). That irritation has happened to me some time ago (while using SOB), but that irritation came from mistakes I made while playing basketball, while being very aggressive in a positive way.
    I've heard other women say too much Enone can "flip their bitch switch". At the right dose, Enone is all confidence and sexiness. Gives me strut and swagger Rather than aggression, it gives me drive and motivation. I think in a different environment (sports) it could be competitiveness/aggression.
    Back when I was first exploring it, I hit that irritable/angry place, and it wasn't pretty! But I was pushing my threshold on purpose. I have a pretty high tolorance, but I still buffer the hell out of it. Nobody likes angry people, but angry females? Whooooo - watch out!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

For the few times that I did OD, it felt as if either they were slightly irritated or ignored me. These products were some combination of Xist, Connections, Love Boat and GOA. As for others, I've OD'd with too much Evolve and women will tend to sit away from as if I was intimidating/scary/creepy. My guess is that OD on SOB will be somewhat similar to OD on Evolve, you should try it out. Just learn to dosage properly and try figuring out where you OD in a controlled environment so that you'll know what's your personal limit.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        To me I think it just becomes unbelievable. So people sense something is off. Why are you giving off a sig of the incredible hulk? Is there something wrong with you?
        My name is Prettyrickboi, and I have approved this message.

*political season humor*

I second this though.
        I have also experienced ghosting...which some days I have done purposely when I want to be left alone.
        Other times OD'ing can give me quite the attitude and negative thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

My name is Prettyrickboi, and I have approved this message.

*political season humor*

I second this though.
          I have also experienced ghosting...which some days I have done purposely when I want to be left alone.
          Other times OD'ing can give me quite the attitude and negative thinking.
          Prettyrickyboi Can I use, for example, 3 doses of SOB to achieve being ghosted? To be honest, sometimes I want to just walk, stop talking to anyone, think while being alone, listen to music or whatever, without saying "*place the rude words there*". And meanwhile, I want to experience how it is really like to OD, to have a comparison in the future.

On the second thought, I won't make this in my everyday environment, since I can fuck up the relationship with some good buddies that I just started to get to know. I am gonna test it someday in the future

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I achieved this with a high dose of pregnenolone oil, at 100mcg it was if I had a bubble around me people stayed out of but there were no really negative repercussions

Originally posted by Starlust View Post

Prettyrickyboi Can I use, for example, 3 doses of SOB to achieve being ghosted? To be honest, sometimes I want to just walk, stop talking to anyone, think while being alone, listen to music or whatever, without saying "*place the rude words there*". And meanwhile, I want to experience how it is really like to OD, to have a comparison in the future.

On the second thought, I won't make this in my everyday environment, since I can fuck up the relationship with some good buddies that I just started to get to know. I am gonna test it someday in the future
          I really do not know.
          Could you take spray a super dose of Thinker and achieve it..no clue.
          I don't want to steer you wrong. I haven't OD'd on purpose in a very long time..and when I did it was with Androtics Products (Too much Ammo and TUTH)
          P96 seems to negate OD'd in my experience though.
          3 Sprays of SOB and 3 Sprays of XSP96 for a sustainable high dose...who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I really do not know.
            Could you take spray a super dose of Thinker and achieve it..no clue.
            I don't want to steer you wrong. I haven't OD'd on purpose in a very long time..and when I did it was with Androtics Products (Too much Ammo and TUTH)
            P96 seems to negate OD'd in my experience though.
            3 Sprays of SOB and 3 Sprays of XSP96 for a sustainable high dose...who knows.
            This is a great idea. I would stick with 2 sob however
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X