yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Does It Really Mean To OD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does It Really Mean To OD?

I was really wondering about what is really like to overdose. What does it mean to overdose pheromones? Everybody start to ghost you, but only that? I've read somewhere that one guy overdosed some blend and one girl almost raped him in the club.

What could happen if I, for example, overdosed SOB?

Thank you for every response!

I lost a lot of friends at once. It took months to get back a third of them. It really depends on what you are trying. Something like SOB can scare people, Other guys give me dirty looks while I'm having the time of my life. Many though just seem to stop working, the majority of people go the other way or worse struggle to not react at all.

But why don't you just keep increasing doses and find out, You know you are going to do it anyways.

Comment

To me I think it just becomes unbelievable. So people sense something is off. Why are you giving off a sig of the incredible hulk? Is there something wrong with you?
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I've just noticed that I used the word "overdose" way to much, hahaha!

Muestereate which kind of pheros have you used, that you lost your friends? Aaand yeah, I am going to overdose some day in the future. Now I want to stick with my one dose/spray and see what kind of results I get .

Primross Have you experienced situations like that? Let's say you are in a club and you've met a really drunk girl that doesn't logically think about that it is unbelievable, and just goes really, really, REALLY well with your OD. Or maybe OD is much more like rougher hit or miss? Much more chance to miss, but when you hit - you win?

Comment

Dominant Ascend and LAL's Aqua vitae come to mind. Some people have problems with Bad Wolf but I have a lot of fun with it, for me its easy to be friendly wearing it. Steve's blends are really nicely balanced and when I od with them people just kind of keep a distance. There are a lot of other products out there that do not have this balance. Anything with more than 5mcg a spray of enone scares people. Fear is at the bottom of most anger so if they are angry people it brings it to the surface and a lot of people have anger they don't show. It's kinda human. Now chicks read that fear as excitement and tension and with time they have associated excitement with sex. Young girls don't need very much enone at all, older ladies tolerate it a lot more, It seems women develop a tolerance to enone and excitements in general with age. They have been there, done that. Young girl feels her heart race a bit and mistakes it for love.

Most people find low enone mixes like Taboo work better with young girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
            I've just noticed that I used the word "overdose" way to much, hahaha!

Muestereate which kind of pheros have you used, that you lost your friends? Aaand yeah, I am going to overdose some day in the future. Now I want to stick with my one dose/spray and see what kind of results I get .

Primross Have you experienced situations like that? Let's say you are in a club and you've met a really drunk girl that doesn't logically think about that it is unbelievable, and just goes really, really, REALLY well with your OD. Or maybe OD is much more like rougher hit or miss? Much more chance to miss, but when you hit - you win?
            I haven't put that many on to experience that but sometimes I do get the feeling I'm coming off intimidating
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              But why don't you just keep increasing doses and find out, You know you are going to do it anyways.
              Yup, I second Muestereate. You need to do it anyway in order to find your maximum dosage.

Let's say you start with 1 spray in that case you use 1 spray for a couple of days and note/write down the results. After that take about a 2 or 3 days off of mones.
              After that break you start with 1 1/2 or 2 sprays for a couple of days writing down the results. Than you take a brake again.
              Etc., etc., etc.....

The sooner you start the sooner you have the results you are looking for

Happy testing

Comment

Every couple weeks I still put to much on. Its an easy fix and nothing to worry about. I go into the mens room, dampen a paper towel and wipe lightly or agressively however I deem fit.. Once I spilled a bunch of innocence on my hands and the girls got so happy and weird!. Definitely an OD, chanting my name in unison etc. Walked over to a sink and got some soap and SCRUBBED those hands .LOL OD comes in many flavors. Even good ones can be too much.

Comment

Once I spilled a bunch of innocence on my hands and the girls got so happy and weird!. Definitely an OD, chanting my name in unison
                  Are you sure you can call this an overdose? Sounds like a serious hit to me

Comment

Chicks are wired when I wear est products lol>

I'm glad i was never a rock star. Who could handle never ending adoration and ravaging.

Comment

Chicks are wired when I wear est products lol>
                      Sounds interesting, what is your favourite est product?

Comment

xs Innocence and Raw Chemistry for Women. My other favorite chicks stuff is Fantasy but no est in that

Comment

I should mention, that est stuff hasn't shown me anything impressive with API since I know you are an API fan like me. Est seems to act as a status enhancer on me but only with women. With women it works big but with with men it hasn't been a negative. But when I try to combo them with API it is a different story. I think one of the buffers in API doesn't go well with it. People act cranky around me, a bit like several exgf's but both guys and gals. not shit test alpha guy stuff, just cranky and whiny.

Comment

Thanks for the info, worth to keep this things in mind.
                            With my next purchase I will ask for a sample or two.
                            At what mcg are you using it in total?

Comment

My usual combo is a Xist combo. I often lean toward 2:1 Innocence to Xist, Raw chemistry is 3 to 4 drops but its perfumed so I keep it low like waste. groin , knees or ankles. Lot of cops in that one.But the Chicks treat me like Elvis when I get it right. Its thin and prone to over app.

I did run Innocence and LoveBoat last night.Nothing spectacular but a lot of friendly attention by a biker chick friend, nice honesty, not forced like connections and a lot of hovering around the both of us by guys though the attention was more on her. Other women seemed to respect that we were their together, no real hits there.

Come to think of it, I tried to give biker chick her space and she called me in closer and quite plainly. It was a little like cohesion. She's enjoying independence after spending half her life sacrificing for partners and children, She's scared of that being taken away again yet kept me close despite her fears and knowledge that I would have her if she lets her guard too far down.

Comment

Once I spilled a bunch of innocence on my hands and the girls got so happy and weird!. Definitely an OD, chanting my name in unison etc. Walked over to a sink and got some soap and SCRUBBED those hands .LOL OD comes in many flavors. Even good ones can be too much.
                                That is... interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Yup, I second Muestereate. You need to do it anyway in order to find your maximum dosage.

Let's say you start with 1 spray in that case you use 1 spray for a couple of days and note/write down the results. After that take about a 2 or 3 days off of mones.
                                  After that break you start with 1 1/2 or 2 sprays for a couple of days writing down the results. Than you take a brake again.
                                  Etc., etc., etc.....

The sooner you start the sooner you have the results you are looking for

Happy testing
                                  Thank you! I already am on my way to find a sweet spot, gonna tell you in some time what dose it is

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post

Thank you! I already am on my way to find a sweet spot, gonna tell you in some time what dose it is

I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Headaches.
                                      Rarely happens anymore, but occasionally with something new, I may go too high and a headache may ensue.
                                      Too much Est and I get defensive, like I have to - need to- explain where I'm coming from. Like I need to validate my views. Never feel that way any other time. This has only been when I was testing Est solo...
                                      Irritated. It takes A LOT, but too much Enone and I can become irritable. I haven't had It happen for years and years. Tolorance or good buffering, not sure...I've read some guys say it can do the same to them...?
                                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix Enone is an aggressive molecule, so along with possible irritation, there comes aggressiveness (at least for men). That irritation has happened to me some time ago (while using SOB), but that irritation came from mistakes I made while playing basketball, while being very aggressive in a positive way.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X