yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Story of a Man With A New Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Story of a Man With A New Life

Let me tell you a little story of a man that is on the biggest adventure of his life...

This fella lives in Germany since 4 months and works hard to learn the language as fast and good as possible. He is attending the German learning classes is High School with other people that come from various countries, starting from Afghanistan, ending on Korea. Since every person in this class has attended for at least one year, only he couldn't speak good in German.

Some time ago, he was sitting in his chair in his cozy room, searching for interesting articles about pheromones, when he stumbled on the forum called "DiscoverXS.com".

"Is it another forum with fake reviews?" - He thought. With a bit of scepticism and little, shiny hope to finally find something incredible, he entered.
    He found many, many advises about how one should use the pheromones from, surprisingly, very friendly people. Every next interesting post drew him in more and more.

Ultimately, he made up his mind, smiled, and ordered a 10ml bottle of SOB. His mind was full with excitement, he felt that he could not wait even one day for this precious product!

Then, it has happened.

After seven full days, he finally got the bottle in his hands.

"YEEEEAAAAH!" - he screamed happily. "Let me see what this bad boy can do! What is going to happen? Huh, the best part is that I do not even know! Let's expect nothing, and have fun."

He knew that the challenge is big.

To properly bring the full potential of pheromones he knows that he NEEDS to learn the new language. He cannot just stand near the people and expect everyone to instantly like him!

No!

That was NEVER the point!

He NEEDS to talk with every possible person about what he can talk about. He NEEDS to focus on his life, be present and go on!

He just needs to succeed!

There it is. A new country, new people, new language... a new life.

If that is a new life, let's start it in the way that should be done!

This is the moment that possibly could change his life forever.

... to be continued.

(experiences with SOB soon)

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
    Let me tell you a little story of a man that is on the biggest adventure of his life...

This fella lives in Germany since 4 months and works hard to learn the language as fast and good as possible. He is attending the German learning classes is High School with other people that come from various countries, starting from Afghanistan, ending on Korea. Since every person in this class has attended for at least one year, only he couldn't speak good in German.

Some time ago, he was sitting in his chair in his cozy room, searching for interesting articles about pheromones, when he stumbled on the forum called "DiscoverXS.com".

"Is it another forum with fake reviews?" - He thought. With a bit of scepticism and little, shiny hope to finally find something incredible, he entered.
    He found many, many advises about how one should use the pheromones from, surprisingly, very friendly people. Every next interesting post drew him in more and more.

Ultimately, he made up his mind, smiled, and ordered a 10ml bottle of SOB. His mind was full with excitement, he felt that he could not wait even one day for this precious product!

Then, it has happened.

After seven full days, he finally got the bottle in his hands.

"YEEEEAAAAH!" - he screamed happily. "Let me see what this bad boy can do! What is going to happen? Huh, the best part is that I do not even know! Let's expect nothing, and have fun."

He knew that the challenge is big.

To properly bring the full potential of pheromones he knows that he NEEDS to learn the new language. He cannot just stand near the people and expect everyone to instantly like him!

No!

That was NEVER the point!

He NEEDS to talk with every possible person about what he can talk about. He NEEDS to focus on his life, be present and go on!

He just needs to succeed!

There it is. A new country, new people, new language... a new life.

If that is a new life, let's start it in the way that should be done!

This is the moment that possibly could change his life forever.

... to be continued.

(experiences with SOB soon)
    Have fun, let us know how it goes, and what you notice!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hey Starlust,
      just a little advice on Steve's blends - start low and work your way up because his blends are very potent

If I may ask what nationality are you, what is your origin?

Comment

Sorry for writing so late. Did not notice nothing, lol.

Phaethon Of course you may ask! I am from Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
          Sorry for writing so late. Did not notice nothing, lol.

Phaethon Of course you may ask! I am from Poland.
          sometimes you have to dress to go with the pheros
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X