yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

!!!! HELP !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!! HELP !!!!

Hi, I am new to all this and just got into all these great products, so just recently I bought a couple of new scents of XiSt, SOB, Taboo, Evolve, Love Boat, Connections, and Vibes, I was wondering what would happen if I just spray some of each at once? would I be just wasting all my pheromones, would I be just adding too much of the same molecules and turn people off? and I did notice that when I tried one of them which I don't remember which one it was, but the self effect on it was very calming which I liked, but felt zoned out which I hated, any guesses on which that might be? I will be attending a very formal event tomorrow night and would like a recommendation on which products to use, to attract both sexes to talk and mingle while attracting the ladies in a different way, and leaving the women wanting to take me home. hoping lol!
    I would like to Thank you, you guys in advance!

No don't spray them all at once LOL.

These take a while to find a sweet spot, up to a week but Vibes sounds like a good start. , You could start with a single spray and try a second after an hour. I haven't used much Vibes, I forget my sweet spot. evolve could work too, it takes a while to unroll plus it is social but gets sexual later on. I wouldn't wear more than one spray of that, though. I have never worn them together but I could imagine 1 vibes and 1 evolve and maybe a second vibes an hour in if its not working. In a formal event you want a high quality cover cologne too, not cheap and too loud.

Resist the urge to dump all these products onto you and a cheap cologne

If one or two sprays are working resist the urge to dump on a third or fourth. Once you get more experience you can go ahead and do anything you want but over dosing can ruin your evening

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I have Vibes on the way and would love to hear how it works out for you. I have a sample which I have really been enjoying and now am about at the bottom of my vial.

Comment

Also Vibes really seems to mix with XSport extremely well. In your next couple of purchases you may want to research it. I've got such an energy boost using these two. There also was just a great aura around me. I will have to experiment to see how much and what hits and self effects belong to which product. I'll be reporting soon.
          Hope you found your ideal products for your event and had a blast!

Comment

Hehe, I did that once, years ago, asked Steve his thoughts and basically he said "try it, see what happens". That's what we call a good ol'fashioned pherobomb Nothing wrong with giving it a go, though no idea what kind of results you'd get, if any.

Comment

pherobomb sounds fun too try!
              Last edited by johnbent; 10-23-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X