yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cover scent order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover scent order

When using a deperate cover scent what order do you guys do. With oil and spray.

I spay cover first them mines on top.

Then I do oils first then cover on top.

How about you guys?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

I've so far I usually spray or dropped my pheromones first. And then sprayed my cover alcohol based cover scent on top. I think I initially had some reason for this method but eventually it just became habit. Although I've already started reconsidering my order due to a previous post. I was actually thinking it was you that I chatted with about it. I could be mistaken. I know it was a trusted member and poster. I think somewhere SteveO discusses this a bit. ...maybe in the diffusion section. But it's late and I quite possibly am mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      When using a deperate cover scent what order do you guys do. With oil and spray.

I spay cover first them mines on top.

Then I do oils first then cover on top.

How about you guys?
      What are your thoughts on an oil based cover scent? Such as using actual oud (Agarwood) oil, sandalwood oil or other fragrant oils as your cover scent in place of alcohol based sprays? If you've tried them; in which order do you apply your scented oils when using oils and sprays? Does the order change?

Comment

I usually keep things separate but I have taken to wearing my less expensive colognes around the waist and the expensive ones around the face. Its funny as hell but I use a D and G Light blue intense around the waist and they always look down towards my crotch. Perhaps I shouldn't do that

Comment

My habits...

Generally, whether fragrance or pheromones, oils go down first, any sprays go over top.

If both pheromones and fragrance are oils, fragrance first, then pheromone.

Weirdly though, if both pheromones and fragrance are spray, I tend to cover with the fragrance, hoping to hinder/prolong pheromone longevity by spraying that first and then covering it with the fragrance.
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Well, in the end effect it's a personal preference because it doesn't alter the result at least in my experience.
            Meanwhile I pre-scent all my blends myself whether it is an oil or a spray with concentrated fragrance oils (knock offs) and use the original fragrance (e.g. Aventus) as a finish. Means I apply the phero first, let it dry down a couple of minutes and apply the finish.

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
            What are your thoughts on an oil based cover scent? Such as using actual oud (Agarwood) oil, sandalwood oil or other fragrant oils as your cover scent in place of alcohol based sprays? If you've tried them; in which order do you apply your scented oils when using oils and sprays? Does the order change?
            Tigris Mix the phero oil with your favourite fragrance oil 50/50 and let it age (merge) about 4 weeks, that's what I do. But check the IFRA-Certificate first whether you can use the fragrance oil at this concentration or ask the vendor.
            Doing it this way you will have the advantage of a better dosing because 1 drop of the mix is only a 1/2 drop phero oil
            I have a amber oil I can use at 100%, means undiluted, and women love this scent. I adjust the final scent strengths using the pure amber oil on a different part of my neck. This is perfect for summer outdoors.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X