yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP 107, XSP 110 alphaness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP 107, XSP 110 alphaness

This putative molecules among others are described as strong alpha and very alpha presence, what do you think they are derivered from, enone? rone?
    giving them a try would be a good risk, or just buy alpha impaxs for a just bunch of alpha mones?

Hi everyone,
    I recently purchased these two and wanted to see if anyone here has familiarized themselves with either or both of these two.
    Like Eroque above posted, I too would like to know if the strong alpha presence is more on the enone side of the spectrum or old A314 (for lack of better terms) side of spectrum.
    Thank you.
    Since I have been working a lot and avoiding outings in the meantime I probably will not be able to test as soon as I was hoping.

Comment

I don't have any experience with either putative. Sometimes knowing the base helps me figure out what to pair things with though. Call Steve, he's an encyclopedia on the base chemistries. Remember XSP's are just Steve's best guess as to what the old androtic molecules probably were. I have zero experience with androtics molecules or blends so I've never been in a position to agree or disagree with his labels. I do however find that dosages really have a lot of work left for us still.

Comment

That's the thing, I asked SteveO and the team and they sent me here.
        I mainly want to see if these are more of status alpha or sexual alpha. I'm hoping it's the former. As I have not much interest in creating a sexual vibe but more a clean, status vibe. If anyone can chime in, including folks at XS, please do!

Comment

Did you buy themand try them outit? What were your findings?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X