yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Closing the Deal with a Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing the Deal with a Client

Hi all! Long time since I've posted.

I wanted to get some feedback on a mix I'm going to try for client meetings and closing in-person contracts/sales. I do technical consulting work, where I prospect and generate interest over the phone/email/webinars. Then I go in-person and close the deal. Over the last few months, I'd been using Connections and LoveBoat and occasionally with a spray of Ascend w/ Cops.

But today I have a meeting with female-founded company, which is different than other times where I was mostly meeting with men. I hesitate to use Ascend simply because I don't want to give the wrong impression. I read other threads on interviews and most seemed to be men meeting with other men or women being interviewed by men. For me this is a scenario of doing consulting for a predominantly female organization, so it's a bit different.

This is for a big potential project/contract. At this point, they've already expressed a lot of positive interest, and all I really need to do is go in there and close the deal (not mess it up). But I do want to make a good lasting impression as well, because how these deals kick off usually sets the tone for the actual work and delivery.

What do you think of 50% API (oil) with 25% Connections and 25% LoveBoat? I'll also be putting some Bliss on my upper lip for self-effects. I'm looking for a mix that will be less dominant, and more female-friendly, but not in a flirtatious way, as I'll be meeting mostly with women, but maybe 1 guy as well.

I've never used API, would it be a good idea?

Thanks for any insights/feedback!

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
    I've never used API, would it be a good idea?
    Definitely yes!
    But I wouldn't mix it, use it as stand alone.
    APi didn't do much for me at 1 and 2 drops but at 3 drops it really started to show its potential and at 4 drops it was great. I didn't go above the 4 drops yet as it seems to be my sweet spot.

I don't need to combine APi with other blends because it does for me exactly what it is supposed to do. I use APi mainly for business reasons and it became my new #1.
    APi for me is status, trust, respect, confidence.
    All I can advice is get yourself some APi and test it at what dosage it works best for you and what it does for you. I'm sure once you found your dosage you will love it.
    I wrote about my experience with APi here:https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...nd-impressions.

Comment

• cryptomones
      cryptomones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I actually was just reading through your thread. I'll consider this.

If you read the thread you'll see My sweet spot is much lower but API should be nice and is unlikely to set off any alarms at reasonable dosages. API already has a nice shot of Bnol in it. Adding Connections may be overkill in the Bnol department. I got away from connections after I got API. API is serious enough IMO but only you know your clients.

I would have to reread my own thread but I don't remember using API and love boat together but I have been using loveboat more of late. Loveboat is very likable so it might be a good call. It brings its own spotlight to augment API's status-competence spotlight I would suspect. I have been running loveboat with a touch of cohesion, remember that A1 is like Connections catnip for girls, you don't have any of A1 in there. I could be inclined to try and API/Cohesion combo and maybe layer on, loveboat if that combo doesn't put me to sleep. Both API and cohesion can put me nearly to sleep with higher doses though.

I do remember ANOL blends bump up the attraction while API overpowers any beta ness anol might bring. My favorite is Fantasy but Flirt might be similar though I haven't had the same attraction hits with API/Flirt.

I think females will judge you by looks even though they will try not to. I'm thinking about a beautifier like xsp86 but the love boat's molecules already do a bit of that already.

Overall, I may try running with an API cohesion combo today to see how that plays and carry my loveboat to try, after I get a baseline.

I have one more thought about loveboat. I don't know what you do but sometimes companies want to hire people to do dirty work and they are looking for a cutthroat type of personality. Its unfortunate our societies and businesses resort to this but it's a fact of life. If your client is looking for a cutthroat. I don't think Loveboat is the message to send.

Comment

• cryptomones
      cryptomones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot for these insights! Will definitely consider API/Cohesion and the others you mentioned. Lots of great combo ideas!

To follow-up, client meeting went really well. I think we've got the deal in motion, but hard to tell simply because one of the lower level decision makers got caught up in an important call and couldn't make it. I don't think it was intentional. This decision-maker that was left out was the only male I'd have been meeting with. So I ended up actually meeting with 2 women.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the responses on this thread until I'd already prepared to go out. I ended up going with 1 drop of API. Could have counted as 2 drops just because it seemed like a large drop. Hard to tell. I applied it to my upper chest. I put it over some dry skin lotion/creme that I typically use after my shower. I have a small vial of half Connections with half LoveBoat that I use daily as a social mix. I sprayed 3 of this on my chest and 1 behind my upper neck/back (this would amount to approximately 1 Spray of Connections and 1 Spray of LoveBoat). I put 1 drop of Bliss oil on my upper lip to relax myself.

I'm a pretty fit guy, and I dress pretty sharp. Overall, when I met with the first woman the second decision-maker was still trying to show up. She was very smiley, warm, and was a tad fidgety. Played with her hair, crossed / un-crossed legs, constantly adjusted her shirt. I mean I didn't at all see her in that way, but there's no denying it had a flirtatious vibe to it. Or I came across attractive or magnetic. She had questions about how things would go when we start working together and it seemed like she was very pleased and eager to move forward with things. I must say though, because I'd never met her in person before (I'd met the other guy who never showed up), it could be that she was simply fidgety because she wasn't sure if the guy would show, and she was also pressed for time.

Second woman showed up to fill in for the lower level decision maker. I was a bit bummed overall that he was absent, so it's not a 100% closed deal yet. But she also was very receptive/warm. Very smiley and agreeable. That's something I haven't noticed with just Connections or LoveBoat. API definitely gave me that persona of someone who knows what they're talking about. It's like everything I said she agreed with wholeheartedly with a ton of enthusiasm. I will be using API a lot more for my sales meetings from here on.

I think API also made myself feel more confident in my pitch. It wasn't like simply wearing Bliss oil on my upper lip, which I've done a lot before. I felt the self-effects of API; it made me feel smooth and articulate. But after a while of talking, I did feel like I'm getting a bit incoherent or rambling. I was admittedly trying to buy time and see if the guy would show, and ultimately he didn't. He's not a huge factor, but still need his signature to make it a done deal.

Thanks for the responses and the mix ideas. I will also have to try API on its own. I do think it's more sophisticated and can be a standalone. I may have caused a bit of an overreaction with the extra mones. Perhaps the 2 ladies were a bit too smiley/gushy and I really didn't want to elicit the flirtatious/attraction - something I was hoping to avoid.

Comment

So i made an alteration tn tonight's blend because I'm not in the love boat mood nor do I anticipate love boat targets.

1 drop of my new Cohesion in Sultan's Oud, sheesh that stuff in oil is bracing and as alpha as Devin1Neil had mentioned.
      1 micro-spritz of ladies cops, I mean, barely saw the spray but felt it. like Ascend
      1/2 to 3/4 PSE, going for a sexual edge, if its even possible. Where I am going tonight I have been wearing andostanone and swaggering like a lumberjack, Mild shift. I have not used PSE before but I have sampled PSEL.
      1 drop of API.

I'll let this mellow out for another hour. Meanwhile, I'm just crushing it in my video game. Its a sort of baseline for me for sharpness of mind and aggressiveness.

Comment

API/Cohesion/PSE went real well. Despite being three hours old I got surrounded by women. One of them was quite a hit. I had put a combo together a week ago and she was like really depressing like, "Oh we've met" shit. I was like wtf, don't you know what you are smelling?

I had to actually break from the ladies so they didn't embarrass themselves. When a whole gaggle collapses on me, often none of the ladies talk to me at all the next time I see them. Peer shaming I guess must go on in the background post mob text storms.

This was light dosing!

Comment

Muestereate

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            See, I knew it would be useful, I thought the API cohesion report was owed since I suggested it. Perfect thread relevance never occurs to me. I'm a drifter from way back.

Comment

Older, early 40's but a shocker was a mid-fifties lady, great legs that is normally real non plussed by anything lit up like a light bulb. API/cohesion without the PSE is older mid 40's early 50's. It is really hard to light up the postmenopausal gang, PSE knocked me down into soccer mom territory. But I know I shouldn't play there too much.

Comment

come to think of it, PSE increased the age spread in BOTH directions.

Comment

I find a mix of 2 - 2 no cops Ascend and Api to be a good start. For buffering: Try adding a drop of p74 for a more friendly vibe. xsp 119 is also good for comfort. For female targets a drop of A1 for comfort. If you want people to be open to suggestions, adding a drop of a mix of 70% alphaandrostenol and 30 % betaandrostenol might be worth considering.
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• cryptomones
                  cryptomones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very interesting. I don't have P74 or 119, but I'll be picking them up with my next order. Great suggestions, thanks.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Older, early 40's but a shocker was a mid-fifties lady, great legs that is normally real non plussed by anything lit up like a light bulb. API/cohesion without the PSE is older mid 40's early 50's. It is really hard to light up the postmenopausal gang, PSE knocked me down into soccer mom territory. But I know I shouldn't play there too much.
                Is that because you're in that range yourself, or just tend to go for that range? Interesting, I wonder if adding Barely Legal would make it better geared towards a younger range. Definitely will have to try your mix and experiment with it.

Comment

I'm older myself. It's easy for me to get hits in early 40's gals with any blends. I've been looking for a ltr in the 50's so in a lot of my reports I will mention the age thing. I haven't tried barely legal though I have a sample. I think of that as something for chasing early 20's gals or younger.

I go to a very young coffee shop and some of the gals seem to bristle because of my age. I wouldn't mind finding something to disarm the age prejudice from a social point of view but BL seems sexual. I may have to try PSE and PSEL in that coffee shop just to explore age ranges of those two.

PSE reminded me more of Celebrity but with sexual overtones instead of Status. It may belong in the category of Mascot too with its friendly leaning. They are light dose products that generate a lot of people being drawn to me in a wide age range for differing reasons. These may be better for opening and prospecting say in a convention instead of closing deals. They generate excitement whereas when I use to close I tried to establish a sense of calm and safety, hence the original cohesion Combo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X