yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hanging with EXGF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging with EXGF

Some time ago I (M,29) broke up with my EX GF (F,25 Caucasian) as she wasn't really doing the personal work. Long story short she's' really been doing it now and i've done some soul-searching and want to try again with her. I've spoken with her via text and after a little nudging on my end she's agreed to go on a date and has an "inkling to give it a shot because I still care". This is all well and good but I think her hesitation is coming from a fear of getting hurt because we didn't work out before.

Basically we are going to be going on a date (a trampoline park) and then following it up with dinner. I know what I need to do from a personal & attraction point of view - I need help the with mones from the folks who know best!
    --------------------
    I recently purchased Xist & Cohesion (both spray) - I think I can greatly benefit from the "reset" of Xist - I am not certain how many dates i'll get to take her on but we will see. No begging and pleading here - if the date flops it is what it is.

I am wondering if I should just use XIST by itself - or toss Cohesion in with it? What applications points should I use for which mones and what ratio?
    Are there other mones that I should pick up for this situation? I stuck to these two for this specific situation but I am going to begin experimenting with mones for fun anyway!

Thank you for your time. I absolutely will be updating this thread to tell you all how it goes.

-TFL

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
      Good luck, just take it slow, listen to her, show serious interest, let the mones affect her in a suitable surrounding that she likes and with good diffusion, and let things unfold. Also, treat her with something she used to like when you were a couple, that will make a good impression and have a resetting effect.
      I couldn't say this better, a very good advice this is.

When it comes to the different blends I would use only Xist on the first date.

Why?
      She already agreed on a date or let me put it in other words: at least she agreed to see if there is a spark that could relight the fire.
      If you now phero bomb her that could really feel weird to her that's why I in your case would use only Xist for the first and second date.

I would only start combining with another blend from the third date on because that would feel more natural to her and not like a sledgehammer.
      Always remember: she already has a very good impression of you so don't go an phero bomb her too much at the beginning.

Just my 2 cents and not a penny more.

Comment

Thank you for the advice - is XS193 BETTER than Xist for a situation like this?
        I have some time before the date to order it.

I'll put it plainly - I know she is still attracted to me but I want to add a good mix of TRUST back into the situation while helping her forget the negativity of being broken up with and having her focus on that spark that she almost forgot about.

Comment

I think XIST would be better for trust and willingness to forget, Ask for a sample of women's innocence too if you decide to order. Combined with Xist I find people forgive me without me having to do much work. It is also good for trust.

Cohesion could be perfect but I am finding that it can backfire a bit and I think the backfire potential specifically is hitting women with trust issues. Many pheromones have a similar polarizing potential. I've only seen this twice. It seemed as if their guard going down set OFF alarm bells instead of quieting them. I've never had a negative reaction with XIST though. It's safe. I've had times with the spray where it didn't seem like it was working but it has never sent anybody running the other way.

Be careful about bringing up the personal work issue I find validating actions to be judged as more honest than validating words. It's not what you say it's what you do.

Comment

• TheFreakLeader
            TheFreakLeader commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! I'm a little concerned about the fact that I MIGHT only get one date. I'm not sure yet as we will have to see how she feels after this first date and I heard Xist works slowly. Thoughts?

Xist will be doing work AFTER the date. Despite my cautions, If you think you may only have one date, A spray of cohesion is worth the gamble. The familiarity and comfort could be enough alone to make her think she is doing the right thing. You have two great products, I just can't recall personally testing them together.

Why don't you take them for a test ride, maybe a quiet singles bar for an hour, somewhere you can sit down and chat for 20? Xist combos well with anything it seems. The combo should be good and the cohesion should bring down the walls.

Comment

Awesome! I think i'll try that. Any specific application points you suggest for Cohesion? I was thinking Xist on the tops of my hands or wrists and Cohesion on my pulse point at the neck.

Comment

Tops of hands and wrists can wash off too easily by mistake. I tend to apply at my elbow crease and smear onto opposing forearms with the inside of my lower wrists. When I say lower wrist, I'm talking a couple of inches down from the wrist joint on a short sleeve shirt. I've been running cohesion on the upper chest with an open shirt but I'm not hung up on that location, its just habit. I tend to reserve my neck for oils. I have an eye that drys up easily so I don't use sprays near the face.

If I over apply, and I often do if I'm a bit anxious, either of these spots wipe off easily with a damp paper towel.

I guess if you want a long sleeve shirt you can use the tops of your wrists but I tend to just add about 30 percent more product if I have to cover the app point. I actually wear a fair amount of these under clothes for a muted effect. Personally, I like subtle. I don't hang in bars or other places with many competitive scents.

Comment

I'd reccomend Xist too for reseting. Good luck mate,

Comment

@Muestereate - I see in a thread (https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...eset-than-xist) you mention that tossing Innocence into the mix gives for an even better and quick reset. Do you agree that if we've dated for a year and this date may be a bit fragile that I should avoid "Pherobombing" her?

*She is a red-head and typically very sensitive emotionally and also with other things such as temperature & pain. I think less is more with this one, but since i'm so inexperienced i'm reaching out for help.

Thank you! Wonderful community.
                  Last edited by TheFreakLeader; 10-07-2019, 06:18 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Xist will be doing work AFTER the date. Despite my cautions, If you think you may only have one date, A spray of cohesion is worth the gamble. The familiarity and comfort could be enough alone to make her think she is doing the right thing. You have two great products, I just can't recall personally testing them together.

Why don't you take them for a test ride, maybe a quiet singles bar for an hour, somewhere you can sit down and chat for 20? Xist combos well with anything it seems. The combo should be good and the cohesion should bring down the walls.

Comment

Comment

In general, I advise against pherobombing on this forum though I have certainly done it myself and there are people that do it as the norm. It's not right, not wrong, actually it's kind of fun but I care about other people's relationships and in general, I always regret playing a heavy hand with people I want to be close with. I have lots of pherobomb days in the rearview mirror and more than a few I regretted. Relationships take a lot longer to mend than to make. They also take a lot of work on our part. the old adage that its 90 percent us and 10 percent pheromone certainly applies here.

There is obvious work that needs done here that pheromones can help but in these cases, we are the ones that do the work, not the pheromone. The pheromone creates a mood that may be more inducive to our work. Trust is earned never given, women look to us for protection, not pain. Cohesion goes along with this kind of person. "Mean what you say and do what you say" is a good beginning to rebuilding trust. It is not an overnight process. In a lot of cases, the time is in years and not days. That's why I said it is easier to make relationships than repair them. When we meet a new person, if they let us in it is because they are giving us the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they do this because of a pheromone, maybe they are an optimist, maybe they are courageous, maybe they refuse to be pessimists but screw up and a lot of people will lump you with everything bad that's ever happened to them in their life. Be something good if you can, we are all human, we all fall and we all have to get back up, dust off our knees and try to do a little better with whatever we just learned about ourselves.

Good luck, I hope you have enough dates to try hundreds of combos on her. Lol

Comment

Interesting little update - I was/am testing Xist 2x and Cohesion 1x (both spray) on a female friend i've always fancied and i'm definitely noticing her withdrawing after being around the scent for about an hour. She's now sitting very quietly on the opposite couch almost lethargically - but not necessarily uncomfortably. I've never known her to act like this.

Is this the ghosting effect?

Updated: she's fallen completely asleep. I don't think i'm being ignored so much as she's just very tired. maybe the calming effect of the mones?

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            *giggles* well, she obviously feels quite safe and comfortable around you...mones greased the wheels for comfy nap time Maybe not what you were going for, but still a hit...

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am going to start trying half sprays of cohesion. I've seen this after an hour or two or three. I love the velcro thing but don't like the knockout.

Originally posted by TheFreakLeader View Post
                          Interesting little update - I was/am testing Xist 2x and Cohesion 1x (both spray) on a female friend i've always fancied and i'm definitely noticing her withdrawing after being around the scent for about an hour. She's now sitting very quietly on the opposite couch almost lethargically - but not necessarily uncomfortably. I've never known her to act like this.

Is this the ghosting effect?

Updated: she's fallen completely asleep. I don't think i'm being ignored so much as she's just very tired. maybe the calming effect of the mones?
                          Don't read I to it too much sometimes there are factors other than. Your pheromone sig. I've found cohesion and xist are a great combo
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            In general, I advise against pherobombing on this forum though I have certainly done it myself and there are people that do it as the norm. It's not right, not wrong, actually it's kind of fun but I care about other people's relationships and in general, I always regret playing a heavy hand with people I want to be close with. I have lots of pherobomb days in the rearview mirror and more than a few I regretted. Relationships take a lot longer to mend than to make. They also take a lot of work on our part. the old adage that its 90 percent us and 10 percent pheromone certainly applies here.

There is obvious work that needs done here that pheromones can help but in these cases, we are the ones that do the work, not the pheromone. The pheromone creates a mood that may be more inducive to our work. Trust is earned never given, women look to us for protection, not pain. Cohesion goes along with this kind of person. "Mean what you say and do what you say" is a good beginning to rebuilding trust. It is not an overnight process. In a lot of cases, the time is in years and not days. That's why I said it is easier to make relationships than repair them. When we meet a new person, if they let us in it is because they are giving us the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they do this because of a pheromone, maybe they are an optimist, maybe they are courageous, maybe they refuse to be pessimists but screw up and a lot of people will lump you with everything bad that's ever happened to them in their life. Be something good if you can, we are all human, we all fall and we all have to get back up, dust off our knees and try to do a little better with whatever we just learned about ourselves.

Good luck, I hope you have enough dates to try hundreds of combos on her. Lol
                            Please listen to this. I tried to get back with my ex. I pherombombed the crap out of her and I ruined my chances. Now looking back, I would have just gone back without no mones or maybe with Xist. The reason she is coming back to you is because of the old you. So I'd advice to be just the old you but not make the same mistake as you made last time.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X