yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help interpreting hits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help interpreting hits.

Last Saturday I tried Sob+bliss+A1 for the first time on someone who had no (noticeable) reaction to domination oil. Bellow is an excerpt from my journal entry relating the hits I noticed that match up to the stickied hit list. I think the combo was working as intended, but I hit resistance and was hoping to get some input from more experienced users. Similar experiences, personal interpretations, advice on my combo, anything would be appreciated.

Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Looks like you have a good handle on it. This is an issue I have also struggled with
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

Comment

She sounds like someone who you need to use persistence with. Some women always shut down escalation as a shit test to see what you will do. She seems like she just needs a little extra push.
        Pheromone XS

Comment

You may have to separate her from that environment to escalate. She views your place as safe and if she lets you escalate there it won't ever be safe again. It is standard PUA to separate a girl from her herd to escalate, the herd is safety. Your home is safety, as it should be, Separate her, possibly take a walk, if she reaches for your hand demonstrate that safety is still available by putting your palm over the back of her hand instead of palm to palm. This is a safety/guidance type gesture guide her towards a quiet nonpublic, kinda private space. Read her tension anyway you can but you have to escalate past the kino to a kiss. You have to take a chance.

If you don't separate her from the environment she will feel as if her original choice to visit you was a bad judgment. As if she wants to escalate more than you do. Many women like plausible deniability, it gives them control in the relationship which they need.

Comment

Amy updates?
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Current stock,

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X