yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I have money for 1 OIL OR 2 SPRAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have money for 1 OIL OR 2 SPRAYS

Only 1!
    what will give me the BEST well rounded mone for sexual attraction and flirtation?. I've had good experiences with cohesion but only paired with evolve. I do have evolve spray.

What would you say? And women what would you say would be best on me?

Xs193, "Boyfriend"
    Xist is also good but it works slower
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
      Harrisalexis90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Over any of the others youve tried?

Make a search in the forum on it and read the threads, it's an interesting product. I still have Ammo 2x from AD:s good days but xs193 hits in another way. A bit like Xist but stronger and faster, watch up for the self effect though
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

SOB is both fun and sexual. I don't wear it very often as fun and sexual are only a few days a month. For Well Rounded I choose API but that is not a sexual.

Are you talking about a well-rounded Pheromone for daily use or are you talking of something that would be a complete product for going out to the club? If Clubbing I would say SOB.

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
        Harrisalexis90 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am into sexual and fun and flirty. But I dnt "club" I mostly kick back and hang out. I like being the hottest one in the group that everyone is secretly attracted to. Dont like want to be with them

I think if i had the choice i would choose oil over sprays because you only need one drop and they last longer, but having said that which one would be a difficult choice, maybe Flirt
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

As a guy, i would choose Taboo as a Oil or Xist and Evolve as a Spray, but no idea what to pick among the womens mixes, maybe Cohesion, Xist4Women, perhaps.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Thanks for the report. The SPAM has been sent to Hawaii

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Stick with the sprays. Much better bang for the buck. You get nearly instant results rather than having to wait. Doesn't matter what environment you're in, it doesn't have to be hot with sprays.

Have you tried Taboo? It's a combo of ACE and Flirt. Good stuff. Pretty much my go-to.

I thought I sent you a Survival Pak. Did you try the new blends? The male blends are solid performers so far.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
              Harrisalexis90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! This was just a super old thread!

Trollin and spammin a year old thread, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Trollin and spammin a year old thread, smh.
              Trolls can be found anywhere
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X