yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My test on (XS174) Day Gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My test on (XS174) Day Gamer

My first test and review on XS174 Day Gamer.

Got the 10ml bottle with pepper nutmeg scent.

Today 1x spray on neck in work parking, First went to get some breakfest, the only person there was an employee which was a male.

As i approach him , he suddenly stared at me and told me what do i want. he dint even said good morning or anything. I said what i wanted to eat. He served me the food but in big quantity, unusual in how its normaly served. then he asked me what i wanted to drink. while i was eating standing he came up to me and put 4 additional napkins in my pocked and said "Here you go sir" Ok so my observation was that maybe the guy was in a bad mood but when the mones hit him he became polite and respectful by the way he treated me afterwards.

After that i went upstairs to the office, one of the female supervisors (shes in her 40's) came across walking and gave me a happy smile and salute me in my cheek, she looked very happy to see me, which is not the usual in the way she expressed herself. After that other coworkers both female and male start entering the office, one of my coworkers came towards me with a big smile saying she was very happy to see me and gave me a hug, unusual (shes in her 40's). and another coworker female when entered the office did the same thing, also in her 40's.

There were some other coworkers and supervisors (females) that started conversations with me, they looked happy, smiling and in flirting behavior. engaging in a way. There was a female coworker in her 20's that also engaged in conversation, she stared me couple of times, i notice hair flipping. In the male coworkers it was a buddy respecful treatment, no aggresion, no intimitation, no irritation.

In other ocassions the same day, like eating lunch, a couple of women also stared intently. Until that time i did not felt any self effects, either bad or good. Later on after lunch hour i put a second spray, the effects in other people were the same but on myself i felt a bit drained with unusual tiredness, inmediatly after i got off the mones from my neck i felt relief.

Conclusion and observations.
    Pros
    - Good for either day or night time, Has attraction, flirting, engaging qualities. appropiate for any enviroment, i definitly saw the difference between being sexy and sexual. I felt like i was seen as a sexy male, approchable etc. I dont know if this has enone, but dint looked like unless very little, could have anone and my guess some p86 for the sexyness and the staring from women. Overall this had balanced blend of mones that makes my new daily go mone .
    -Good at 1 spray at least for me

No cons. This stands up for the results obtained by the description of the product

That's a very encouraging report and first I have read on this blend.

Comment

Interesting report, and encouraging yes Muestereate! More reports on this would be appreciated, keep them coming!
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Still testing Day Gamer, 1 spray gives noticeable results and its my sweet spot. Seems to hit more women in 30's and up. Women still starting conversations, standing closer, smiling, definitly attraction qualities and cool respect from guys. sexy and social as described

Comment

1st post

How is this different from Taboo?

Comment

Interesting report I must say, and yes definitely fits the description

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X