yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Teasing revenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teasing revenge.

Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

I love to do this. I have a lot of women friends like this. I would have to look through my journal but I have set the hook hard with 2 drops of Xist oil, 1.5 SOB, a spray of women's innocence because the woman gets downright nasty nine times out of ten. I may have even had on some Bad Wolf, I'm not sure but I like to pair that with SOB. What I have found is I can use XIST oil to create a reset but that doesn't steer it sexual. something like SOB or Bad WOlf does. Watch out, those kinds can get pissed when they get tide gets turned and they get horney. They can and usually do of course resist but its fun to watch them squirm.

Comment

She sounds like an attention whore. If it was me I would use the following strategy to fuck her.

It may be she is using you for validation. She's teasing you because she sees you as low value. Show her some strength and stop contacting her. When she contacts you make out that you are busy seeing other women or working but be polite. After a month contact her to see if she wants to hang because you have an "evening free" and you want to "catch up". When you meet only hang for a couple hours max not all day because you've got shit to do. While your together DO NOT REACT when she tries to tease you just act indifferent and don't engage in any flirting or sexual innuendo. This will piss her off because she will begin to think your not into her anymore and she will likely make it her mission to win back your affection/validation. It is important for her to think that you are a guy with options, you need to allude to the fact that you have been seeing other women but you need to be subtle and do not go into details. You can also be texting other people while your together even if it's your mom or one of your male friends, just make sure your phone's beeping as much as possible while your together. Your attitude to her needs to be how you would treat a bratty little sister, make fun of her and tease her but nothing sexual, keep things light and have fun. You may have to repeat this multiple times until her attraction for you grows. Once you feel like the tables are turning you need to ask her to hang at your place, do not ask her out on a date. If she agrees to come to yours then it would be helpful to have a few drinks and you can begin escalating to sex.

Mones I would wear would be Xsist at 2 sprays for reset and status + 20mcg A1 for imprinting/emotional connection while your building attraction. When she agrees to hang at yours start with 20mcg A1 for comfort and 12.5 mcg of XSP83 to create a loss of inhibitions. If the escalation goes well add a drop or 2 of domination to hopefully get her in to bed.
      ???

Comment

GHOST Sounds like a masterful use of mones plus actions and mannerisms! Of course intentional distance runs the slight risk of backfiring. There is a line that must be tread...

Comment

But not so much so if you are already friend zoned. It not like she's going to be around when you need some help balancing your carbs or putting in a deck or down on your luck like a real friend.

Friendzone is just somewhere they park your assets for you interest-free. Nothing is really being lost by trying. The person able to walk away always has the power in a negotiation. If she walks away she was just making withdrawals on your self-esteem to put in her balance sheet.

Say you get lucky, If gettin laid doesn't give you back a little bit a little bit of you, its time to cut your losses. Its not a zero sum game but it is a bit like having a parasite in your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
            GHOST Sounds like a masterful use of mones plus actions and mannerisms! Of course intentional distance runs the slight risk of backfiring. There is a line that must be tread...
            I'd rather have it backfire then blue balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Friendzone is just somewhere they park your assets for you interest-free. Nothing is really being lost by trying. The person able to walk away always has the power in a negotiation. If she walks away she was just making withdrawals on your self-esteem to put in her balance sheet
              This exactly

Comment

GHOSTMuestereate
                Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

Comment

Current stock,

Comment

I'm glad you have a good outlook on it. Truthfully though she seems like an attention whore (sorry if that's offensive). I know you want pheromone suggestions so I'll leave that to the fellas. But women have all sorts of turn ons. So you definitely can get creative. It obviously depends on the women though.
                    Sweatpants on dudes are a big turn on, it just makes ya'll junk look extra tempting. (and it's technically lounge wear so it doesn't even seem like your trying)
                    Also basketball shorts lol
                    I was about to list a bunch of random stuff but it might not pertain to her. Just invest in some good sweatpants or jeans that make your ass look good. If she enjoyed having sex with you in the past, it'll definitely have her at least thinking about sexing you up. ????
                    ?

Comment

Cops hasn't been mentioned SOb has some cops. Cops can make a woman thing you are sexually active with someone, They could stir up a sort of jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by Veres View Post
                        It sounds like you have it under control, just don't understand what kind of friend would tease you like that when she has no romantic or sexual interest in you?

Domination has zero A1 it's mainly Androstenone and AndrostAnone as far as I can tell.

Comment

yeah Bad Wolf is Liquid Alchemy, email only. I have experimented with a few of the ladies mixes. I have tried Tease several times and I feel it is aptly named but it is not just soft like innocence. It's pretty feminizing. I'd love to find the right combo because a tease and a flirt are pretty close. A flirt is just fun but a successful tease feeds my ego and self-esteem and I have days I need that.

Innocence, on the other hand, I have a thread about combining it with XIST for a reset when male or female relationships become barbed with anger. Xist has enough guy stuff that innocence does not seem female and it has worked great for me. Your situation doesn't sound the same but I still wear a bit of innocence if I'm expecting some hackles to be raised.

Comment

MysticbeautyMuestereate cops may be a good call, the only time she was ever intimate with me was when we first met and I had a fwb.
                            Current stock,

Comment

hmmm and the world turns.

Comment

Current stock,

Comment

perhaps you should tell us

Comment

• Veres
                                    Veres commented
                                    Editing a comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    -We-ll that's --one way to escape the friend zone. I don't think thats what they meant though

• Veres
                                    Veres commented
                                    Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  Cops hasn't been mentioned SOb has some cops. Cops can make a woman thing you are sexually active with someone, They could stir up a sort of jealousy
                                  Listen to Muestereate Veres because that's a very good advice. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I read your post - Cops!!
                                  Strike back with female weapons and see what it does to her, that is what I would do first.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X