yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Looking for advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice

Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Try Ascend Oil for work. SPrays fine of course but I like the oil better. SOB might work for you but I bet you'll have to use it outside of work environment and with people that don't know you. I've played with Brute instead of SOB. It is along the same line.

Comment

Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

Comment

Hi Veres,
        first of all welcome to the forum.

Well, it depends on what you call overweight. Some people have just 3kg to much on their hips and call it overweight. Would be good to know about how much overweight we talk, if that's okay for you.
        But to be honest what counts a lot more when it comes to testosterone is your overall health. Do you smoke, drink alcohol, do you eat fast food, instant food, etc., etc.,??

Comment

Current stock,

Comment

Hi veres, grettings brotha. Well from what i see what that your looking for, i would try statusBooster XS130 with a bit of ascend without cops. or u can also try celebrity or u can try captain from pheromonetreasures.com. Its has an approchable , cool, respect, leader type.

Comment

Originally posted by Veres View Post
              I suffer from clinical depression and ballooned up before getting diagnosed and seeking treatment.
              I know exactly what you mean.
              Have you ever thought about taking capsaicine capsules?
              Helped me getting rid of 35kg overweight and all the medicine I took. I was serious ill for many years before I started taking capsaicine.
              Since I started taking capsaicine I don't even have headache and I am absolutely medicine free, this is now 6 years ago.
              Search 'capsaicin and health' using google and make your own opinion.

Comment

Current stock,

Comment

Veres You should look into liquid Alchemy's Wolf for Work. Its a good team player pheromone and I think you can get it through Amazon. LAL has a lot of good stuff but you have to do business with them via email for anything they don't stock on Amazon. Wolf was there last I checked. I have to use partial sprays as the scent is kinda strong on a full spray. I guess I use about 4 drops max.

What you are doing at work will determine the best XS pheromone, There are a ton here that you can use to steer work, I think you will find Ascend is fantastic, API is a nice vibe also but its subtle for a beginner, but Wolf is worth an excursion into other companies. I've attracted some good looking girls with it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Veres View Post
                    the capsaicin actually sounds promising. I already eat quite a bit of spicy food and they sound pretty promising.
                    In your case I would just try it, capsaicin has no side effects. Well there may be one to be honest, if you overdose and you are not used to it it will burn twice
                    You don't even need to buy the capsules you can make them yourself.
                    I bought "The Capsule Machine" (Made in USA) on Ebay and the capsules as well. Than I filled the capsules with chili powder from the asia shop and that's it. You can mix the chili powder with milk thistle powder if your liver values are out of the norm. Keep in mind a good liver is important for a good testosterone level.

There are some videos about making your own capsules on youtube.
                    You need to know there are different sizes of capsules. The capsule machine and the size of the capsules must match, I did choose size #1.
                    Start low so your intestinal flora can get used to it and with every new batch you make you can up the dose a bit. Doing it this way there won't be a "burns twice" effect :bananaflambe:

If you have any questions about capsaicin, dosage or something like this you can always PM me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      You should look into liquid Alchemy's Wolf for Work.
                      I second Muestereate on Wolf. I am a long time Wolf user and it is my favourite work blend because it's so versatile.
                      And to be honest I LOVE the Wolf scent

Comment

MuestereatePhaethon
                        Current stock,

Comment

How does Capacain alter intestinal flora. I'm aware our natural floras are way off due to antibiotics. I've killed mine off a half dozen times. I don't know that I have a problem but something has been altered in our food supply in the last 20 years. I can't help but think things aren't right for most of us.

Comment

Current stock,

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              How does Capacain alter intestinal flora. I'm aware our natural floras are way off due to antibiotics.
                              Capsaicin does not alter the intestinal flora but the intestinal flora gets used to the capsaicin and it will not burn anymore when you go to toilette.

In your case I would recommend effective microorganisms here is a link for you.
                              A friend of mine had serious intestinal problems for many years and the doctors couldn't really help him. After I heard his medical story I filled him a 10ml bottle with the effective microorganisms. I told him to dilute 1 drop in a glass of water and drink it after breakfast and to up the dose to 2 times a day (morning and evening) after one week so the intestinal bacteria can settle again.
                              Once they settled you can up the dose in little steps but you should feel the effect right after about one week.

But start with one drop, everything more will be a sledgehammer to a ruined intestinal flora. In this case less is more to start with.
                              Oh and don't worry they do not stink, they smell similar to grape must.
                              In Germany meanwhile doctors start to use this little helpers with great success.

And it doesn't matter what is written in studies e.g. they don't work etc., etc..
                              I experienced myself that they work pretty well. My vegetables are growing big and healthy without any plant diseases or parasites, I do not use any chemicals in my garden. It's all pure nature!

Comment

Yup, capsaicin was already known by the inka and maya cultures and they treated snakebites, spiderbites, scorpion stiches and many other things with chilies with great success what modern medicine is just about to discover again.

Comment

I have also been using Wolf for some years now, and I'm very pleased with the effects. Perfect when off duty, when spending time with friends and family or in mixes with socials. It's so well buffered, never gets overwhelming or too dominant. The friendly leader of the pack
                                  Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                                  ​

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                      It's so well buffered, never gets overwhelming or too dominant. The friendly leader of the pack
                                      I fully agree with Suaviter in modo

Uhhmmmm.....NO, not in my opinion!

Comment

No I would say you have to make your own combinations to get similar results from pxs products. Pxs products are really good and have a wide range of effects but as far as I know there is no one similar to Wolf.
                                        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                                        ​

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X