yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Animal pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal pheromones

Hello all. Ok so the topic about animal pheromones is about hearing your opinions about it, if somebody owns some, experiences, etc. i personaly own civet, deer musk, castoreum and real ambergris. all of this supposely contain pheromones. in my experience they attract women, exciting and calming effects and they add confidence to the wearer. any questions plz ask. Thanks

never tried them, although animals always seem to come over and see me when i'm around lol, dogs run up to me, horses come over etc!
    i'm a drawing magnet to animals lol
    this is when not wearing pheros lol
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• eroque
      eroque commented
      Editing a comment
      jejeje, well i got ya, u love animals and they love u back, well at least the domestic ones lol.

lol once tried an experiment with a german shepherd dog by staring it out, just staring into it's eyes for a few seconds, they seem to hate it and it made it really growl lol, luckily it was on a lead, but a good expierence lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I have attracted women with Fish Lure, Walleye or bass. I can't remember which worked best

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X