yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Review

At first I didn't see a lotta reviews for this product and most were from woman. SoI decided to try myself.

I've spent about 9 days with 1 (neck) and then 2 sprays to the neck of Celebrity as a signature and frankly it really seems to put people off at work.

Perhaps it's because in my work while I do work around celebrities IM not the actual celebrity that others in the crew men and women have both come off with biting tone towards me. Like who the fuck does this guy think he is get him outta here. Which shocked me as I was prepared for the mones to kinda do at least some of the work for me as long as I was congruent. Which I am. As opposed to when I wear Ascend (no cops) I get (excuse me's and Oh Im sorry I bumped into you etc, etc)perhaps I should pair them up but idk, Im thinking Im just gonna shelve it.

I have found that celebrity only works the way it is supposed to at low doses. One spray from a 10 ml is fine. I find the thirty ml sprayers to spray too much so its kind of inaccurate but its closer to half a spray. 2 never works well for me, try a half spray. I use it on the upper chest at neckline under my shirt.

Comment

• happytaps
      happytaps commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you pair it?

1 spray it good for me too. More than two could fall under androsterone OD, depends of course how much natural androsterone u produce. I produce an amount that i have to measure because i could fall under OD easy with androsterone. Thats why 1 spray celebrity brings me good results.
    An observation on your comment happytaps, does the reactions that u got were from celebrities? If they were then thats a sign pheromones are working, they are celebrities and now u had the same aura and are perceive as one, even thought ur not in reality. They know it and dont understand ur status. But ill wait for your response to keep commenting.

Comment

• happytaps
      happytaps commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, no the reactions were from other crew members but in this box crew members view themselves as more important than my role in all this. But Andro OD definitely could be

Originally posted by eroque View Post
    1 spray it good for me too. More than two could fall under androsterone OD, depends of course how much natural androsterone u produce. I produce an amount that i have to measure because i could fall under OD easy with androsterone. Thats why 1 spray celebrity brings me good results.
    An observation on your comment happytaps, does the reactions that u got were from celebrities? If they were then thats a sign pheromones are working, they are celebrities and now u had the same aura and are perceive as one, even thought ur not in reality. They know it and dont understand ur status. But ill wait for your response to keep commenting.
    same here, one spray is enough, 2 sprays and the effects are basically zero for some reason!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Comment

I only use one with celebrity and it works very well!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Celebrity is a favorite. I can wear more than 1 spray, but when I do I'm usually adding an extra shot of neno, DM & P86 and/or P96...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I used Celebrity today. Two sprays. Did not notice too much on people, but the self-effects are creating "IDGAF" attitude in me.
            I'm going to use only one, full spray soon, and comprise the effects.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X