yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Beard Balm Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Beard Balm Impressions

On my latest order I asked for samples of body butter and beard balm. I only got one and it was unlabelled. I promptly slathered it on my ass so my butt could be creamy smooth and started to hatch a pelt. Now my butt looks like a Gorilla. I believe instead what I got was a sample of beard balm.

As usual on delivery day I have to try eveything at once so I can't attest to any pheromones activity today but it will follow. Todays current custom blend is API Fantasy, androstANONE and evolve sultans oud.... and Beard Balm.

Right off the bat, at room temp this is a solid but it is on the verge of liquifying, room temp on a late August evening is about 78. The balm is yellow in color and translucent. A very light amount on my fingertip, probably a few drops worth easily spreads though one whole side of my beard. My bear is freshly trimmed to about 3/8 in length and I have my neck fully trimmed so the balm does not need to spread any further but it could. It won't spread far enough to do the other side but it does cover my neck, some of my exposed cheek and the shadow that has begun to grow in already. This spreads nicely.

It's feeling greasy, I was expecting more of a moisturizer feel to it but I've never tried a beard balm before so what do I know. As time goes on it does indeed seem to sink into my beard. It takes about an hour and my beard starts to feel softer. This is something I was hoping for. At two hours the stubble still has a stubble feel but its a little softer too. I've always hated the feel of stubble but if this works like lanolin, a few days of use ought to make it even softer. Several hours later the skin on my cheek still feels greasy. I don't like this, a skin moisturizer would have sunk in but this is not a moisturizer and I will have to keep that in mind next time.

Despite the feel my face is not glossy to look at and in fact, looks softer. If my face was a woman's ass I would want to touch it. Thank God its not but I still am curiously touching my cheeks. Constant shaving and trimming with an old fashion straight razor takes a certain toll. Come to think of it, I think my face has a glow of youth, at least in a relative fashion .

Now the scent of it is a bit too medicinal for me, I'm not attributing this to the pheromones. It smells camphor-like. Before my ass sprouted a pelt, the scent package gave this away as a masculine product but I think its too heavy of a scent. I'm growing accustomed to it but if I had a thicker beard I would have had to use a lot more of this to work through a full neckbeard or one of the fuller length styles. It reminds me of mentholated but I think It may be Tea Tree Oil. I'm also getting some spice scent. In my opinion, the tea tree needs to be sweetened instead of spice up. The edge needs to come off I don't think its sexy, It's too medicinal and women want a clean bill of health. A touch of white floral or going the other way, maybe a wet leather. The scent does have a tendency to open up the nostrils though and that could be good for breathing in pheromones. For me, though its strength actually closed my nostrils after an hour, I have a few allergies but until I try this alone I can't be sure if it is the beard balm or that clusterF of pheromones I also have on. Too many pheromones shut down my nostrils too.

I should note that it seemed to make my face a little numb but that passed. It reminded me of a bit of enone tension but instead of across my brows, it was across my chin. I've never put pheromones on my chin/jaw but this effect could just as well have been evolve and androstanone kicking in though they were on my chest. Worthy of note though.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Now the scent of it is a bit too medicinal for me, I'm not attributing this to the pheromones. It smells camphor-like. Before my ass sprouted a pelt, the scent package gave this away as a masculine product but I think its too heavy of a scent. I'm growing accustomed to it but if I had a thicker beard I would have had to use a lot more of this to work through a full neckbeard or one of the fuller length styles. It reminds me of mentholated but I think It may be Tea Tree Oil. I'm also getting some spice scent. In my opinion, the tea tree needs to be sweetened instead of spice up. The edge needs to come off I don't think its sexy, It's too medicinal and women want a clean bill of health. A touch of white floral or going the other way, maybe a wet leather. The scent does have a tendency to open up the nostrils though and that could be good for breathing in pheromones. For me, though its strength actually closed my nostrils after an hour, I have a few allergies but until I try this alone I can't be sure if it is the beard balm or that clusterF of pheromones I also have on. Too many pheromones shut down my nostrils too.
    I think SteveO is right now working on the formula itself and the texture of the beard balm. I am sure when the product is ready for being sold there will be some scent options available.

A very interesting report

Comment

Yes, it is very much a work on progress. No one else had written up any input yet though. How can he develop it without reports? I may wear it solo tonight around the guys. If the pheromone package is congruent with the scent, I might be able to pass this off as a "one of the guys" type of product. I have several products that are good for teamwork. Maybe the guys will feel different about the scent than me. Though, I'm not sure this is the scent my lumberjack buddies want to wear when tracking wild bobcats and bear.

Comment

Yes, it is very much a work on progress. No one else had written up any input yet though. How can he develop it without reports?
        Well may be the other testers don't have enough to report yet or they just did not find the time to do so yet. Who knows but I'm sure they will report.

Steve has just send some samples to Europe with the restocking of the EU-store. Since I don't have a beard I'm keen to try the XS202-Infused Body Butter. When I place my order I need to ask Silvia for a sample of it.

I'm a lotion freak hence this is the product I've been waiting for. If can get my fingers on one of the samples I will report on it, that's for sure, but the environment needs to fit.

Comment

Though, I'm not sure this is the scent my lumberjack buddies want to wear when tracking wild bobcats and bear.
          For such situations I could imagine something like oak moss and tobacco.

Comment

Oakmoss and deer piss, I'm loving a couple of tobacco samples I got last week but that would scare the game away.

Comment

I think this pheromone package is making feel a bit burly

Comment

I have grown used to the scent package. Looking back the first day I tried it was fresh out of the hot mailbox. That may have amplified dispersion.

Second, I went out with Sultans Oud and berard balm and they go kinda nice together. I just used one drop of oil, I think I could blend in a second drop even nicer.

Taboo as a base never worked well for me, I suppose it is my age group. Evolve has never become a goto. By itself, we have more fun socials and the sex part of it kicks in the way down the road, Usually, after I get home I get horny.

But I think I'm onto something with the addition of androstanone. This burly lumberjack with a big swinging.... uuuummmm axe, yeah I said axe. Is right up my alley for fall.

This is quite a unique total package, I like the rugged outdoorsman. It's playing well, very social, outgoing and masculine and even girls that, "I'm not their type", were very receptive last night. I made a host of new guy friends and a couple of ladies in a small local village in the woods. This isn't I'm the king of PUA down at the club. I'm not Mr Wallstreet nor Mr fast-rising cubicle star.

It seems good professionally though with professionals in Blue Jeans. In the last several days I have set up a new support group for high functioning mental health patients with D and A problems. The coordinator thinks I am perfect and a Godsend, an answer to prayers. I think this has a lot to do with androstanone but the social aspects of evolve and taboo helped me reach out in the first place. This is a volunteer position but they need paid lay people too. I seem to have high perceived value and confidence no matter what I wear with this combo. I also went out with my oil change shorts and shirt and was the center of attention in addition to setting this up.

So as far as alpha testing, scent wise I'd play with oud but I think we need a new lumberjack pheromone blend. I think it's congruent with beards, at least around here, we wear them for protection from the elements from working outside in the cooler months. And they look good with a big AXE.

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Well may be the other testers don't have enough to report yet or they just did not find the time to do so yet. Who knows but I'm sure they will report.

Steve has just send some samples to Europe with the restocking of the EU-store. Since I don't have a beard I'm keen to try the XS202-Infused Body Butter. When I place my order I need to ask Silvia for a sample of it.

I'm a lotion freak hence this is the product I've been waiting for. If can get my fingers on one of the samples I will report on it, that's for sure, but the environment needs to fit.

Comment

I requested and got beard balm as a sample, and now can't seem to find the thread where they say which pheromones are in it. I think it's taboo, but I'm not certain. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I recall it as a taboo base. Last fall I often wore it with 5cg androstanone. The scent went well with Dior Fahrenheit which is a leather/smoke/gasoline scent.

And I see I just repeated a post from a year ago apologies, didn't read backwards

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X