yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FXS Scent Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FXS Scent Review

FXS Review:
    Description:
    (Taken from "Men's cover scent descriptions")
    Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Moss
    Middle Notes: Citrus
    Top Notes: Spices

I would say that from first impression FXS gives off a typical designer cologne vibe and is an all around awesome scent. One could easily mistake you for just wearing cologne. The scent itself is not too overpowering and for the products I ordered, it seemed to mask any unpleasant scent. But, I have heard that it may not be strong enough for a product like Ascend with copulins added. However, for the products I ordered (Cohesion, Celebrity, and Xist) it seemed to do the trick just fine. I could smell a hint of the spices but the citrus also came through as well but none of the individual scents overpowered the others. If you are looking for a more neutral scent and are a beginner or a veteran I highly recommend that you consider ordering your products in FXS if you don't prefer to use your own cologne.

All that being said, for the smellier products FXS may not cover the smell as well so while it may be better smelling it may not be able to cover the smell of stronger blends as much as other cover scents.

Verdict:
    9/10

Pros: Pleasant and easily adaptable smell, great for beginners and veterans alike.
    Cons: May not be able to fully cover
    scent of stronger products.

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their day!

Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

I find FXS easy to cover or just wear alone.

Comment

Most importantly, can be combined with your own fragrances
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

My favourite too, very pleasant, fresh, crisp and easy to combine with other fragrances. Finding the right cover scent that you really like is important since the wrong scent will make you use the product less or try to cover it with other fragrances which can easily get overwhelming.
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
          My favourite too, very pleasant, fresh, crisp and easy to combine with other fragrances. Finding the right cover scent that you really like is important since the wrong scent will make you use the product less or try to cover it with other fragrances which can easily get overwhelming.
          Yup, I completely agree although I may try other cover scents at some point, any recommendations?
          Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Sounds nice, I think I'll go check that out as well!
              Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Bergamot, neroli, amber, patchouli - you get the picture

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X