yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is the copulins content of Desire Me XS oil for men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the copulins content of Desire Me XS oil for men?

I'm thinking about ordering this one, but does anyone know how much cops there is per drop, or alltogether in the bottle?

Thanks !

I don't think anybody knows exactly how much is in each bottle apart from Steve, but I can say with confidence that you only need to use one drop max.

Comment

From what I've read, cops can turn a jealous type woman who likes you into a raging hell cat. Considering that the majority of the women I hang out with atm already like me as a friend with a couple looking for something more at one point and time, do I really need to add this to anything I am wearing around them while I am testing?

What exactly does cops bring to the table in a mix anyway? Seems like they would push a good girl away.

Comment

Here is some info it appears the mens version is exact same as the womans version ie

" Now, by popular demand we now have our world famous and much loved copulin oil Desire Me, but available for men. This is the exact same copulin oil the ladies use and love, but available for the first time as a product for men. Do not let them fool you guys, this is our most popular womens product and we sell more of this than anything else. The only difference is the secret is out and the guys can now get it in male fragrances."
        ngredients
        Copulins, Dipropylene Glycol.
        Pheromone Content
        57.60 Mg Copulins Per 10 mL blend
        Recommended Dosage
        Approximately 300 per bottle.
        The effects for men using and applying copulins is many and varied and i would suggest that anyone who has not devoted some dedicated time into the research of such is sadly missing so much valuable and also most interesting knowledge in regard to their usage and thus understanding of the use of pheromones.

My time is limited however after testing and using copulin products over a ten year period in many and various pheromone combinations i have come to realize that the addition of copulins can greatly enhance and magnify the effects of pheromones and can be tailored to achieve some spectacular target responses

The use of copulins with pheromones can be used as a tool by men to manipulate the actions of other men ie peers ect i have seen this time and time again when i have added copulins with pheromones it can certainly cause peers to become most subservient to the influence of those who have the app applied, at times it is really very humorous to behold the actual influence it can have over normal males, i am not referring to gay men but your normal run of the mill male ie peers and also men of influence and also men of distinction, the combination of copulins and pheromones certainly works on these types.

When it comes to young women the application of copulins and pheromones by a male person can influence this category and can initiate the most and closest deepest and wonderous form of bonding that may ever be witnessed.

Also concerning the use of copulins and pheromones in the vicinity of some trans gendered individuals can also effect some rather dramatic influences over these folk and it is in this area where i have experienced the most negative and even hateful responses from some individuals, i have actually walked into a room there was a rather young overweight girl dressed in masculine attire at about 20 foot distance and within half a minute of my entry she was actually turning here nose up and snarling at me as she latched onto another young woman standing near by and whispering in her ear and pointing her finger at me in an accusing manner and all the while a hateful snarl upon her face, this was not the first time i experienced this.

However during my study of copulin application i found that despite some rather dramatic and unpleasant responses the good and the fun and the interesting did far outweigh the some times unpleasant responses.

What really sparked my initial interest in exploring copulin research further was when i did first apply Instant Sexiness with Alpha 7 , this was when AD was using copulins in the Instant Sexiness formulas, however they did eventually remove the copulins from this particular formulation and i do not know if they have as yet again began to include cops in this formula.

The night that i first applied Instant Sexiness with A 7 i attended a large party and after arriving i did position myself on a large bean bag and it was not long until i had four young girls gravitate around me and then sitting down beside me and soon sitting in my lap well actually they were bicering and jostling to gain my favor as to who was going to sit in my lap and then when they had quiet down they snuggling and placing arms around me, they became so quiet and it was evident that they were actually bonding with me just as if i was a maternal person, their actions were not distinctly sexual although certainly most startling to me at the time, however one of the younger girls did whisper something in my ear that at the time i did not think appropriate for a young girl to suggest, nevertheless the actions of the girls did inspire me to further investigation and experiment with the use of copulins associated with pheromone use for another year using them several times per week.

To any man who is in an unsteady relationship with a female partner i would advise caution in regard to the application of copulins because it can certainly cause their suspicious nature to be aroused, even though they may not be able to understand or be aware what is the cause of their suspicion.

My initial experimentation using cops did have cause for my wife to react in a suspicious manner for several weeks even after i had explained the effects to her, i solved the problem by gifting her with several nice product from LAL at the time and eventually she became accustomed to my use of cops, we would be both getting ready to go out and she would always comment from the end room just as soon as i removed the cap from a bottle of "Scent of a Woman" this required a dry down of at least 15 minutes and sometimes my app was at least 4 drops....

For me the truth serum effect where my peers and other ruling male dignitaries feel an overwhelming need to explain their actions to me starts with the laying down of copulins, best place for me is inner elbow and forearm's one arm is sufficient then after dry down cover with a good quality fragrance, next something like a minimum of 15-20 mcg AndrostEnone around the gills with a good splash of Beta Androstenol added this is enough to get the ball rolling and experience some fun, i prefer a good AndrostEnone hit of minimum 15-20 mcg this works for me, i can get away with more because of my age and over 20 years of pheromone experience .

To me personally as far as pheromone use is concerned i no longer apply for the purposes of attracting female sexual attention although this can be used as a tool for persuasion and manipulation, however my motives are more innocent and i like to have fun as i socially interact with with most folks, and it is for me most interesting when i notice the effects caused by a good pheromone application in its working, for me each day is a new day full of possibilities new products, new mixes new experiences and always the prospect of some fantastic self effects from the pheromone products.

I have yet to use Desire Me oil but you can bet it is on my wish list, i have some SOB that i have recently discovered works in an excellent manner for me when i apply 4-5 drops alone or in mixes and i am looking forward to trying it with some of these cops, also give them a go with some Taboo and of course for me it will be in excess of one spray this is certain.

I have been using pheromones for over 20 years it started when i was about to meet up with a new date and i walked into the pharmacy that day and asked for a decent after shave for the occasion and the guy came out with this ridiculous sized little bottle and said "here this will be better its pheromones"
        I thought WTF anyway i gave it a go, i met the chic and she later on told me that i always smell so very sexy, i ended up giving the little bottle away to a bloke who was hard pressed for a date, i hope it worked for him as well as it did for me.... ha ha yes youve just gotta love this juice

Comment

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for

Comment

Thank you Terry for that awesome explanation. Do you see high None as a must to get the best out of cops?

Comment

Thank you Ghost, i think when using cops / Beta Nol around males then a good dose of None works for me and possibly this holds it together by producing the required energy to give life to the app, could be the same with girls,

at the time of my testing i applied None every day and when used with the cops and B Nol softener it causes a degree of submissive behavior upon its targets where girls wanting to bond and males feeling the need to explain themselves, in the case of the males its the cops that causes them to feel the need to justify there actions, and with the girls the cops is something that they are certainly familiar with and in some subconscious manner this is a comfort to them when they experience this coming from a man and many girls will try and form an attachment to the male if he also appears strong and caring.

Just recently reading here where Steve posted up about the availability of AndrosteRone sulphate and this reminded me that this could be good to use in the mix as i have noticed in the past with using the combo of None, B Nol and cops the addition of AndrosteRone does attract the attention of Asian girls i have experienced this,

Comment

nice terry thats a really great, or maybe better get the cops in different botlle so we only use that when we wanna used ?
                Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

Terry, seriously. When you drop a knowledge post, you drop a bomb don't ya. lol

Are you the terry on pherotruth?

Comment

• terry0400-40
                    terry0400-40 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes i am i even once sent you a PM on PT

Certainly i agree Natty D, keep the cops contained in its own bottle to use when required for specific target responses, or testing out a mix with the cops included.

I like to apply the cops to my inner elbow crook and then out along my forearm well spread out and dried down for around 15 minutes and cover with a quality fragrance, i do not drown the cops with fragrance because if it is a quality fragrance it will enhance and diffuse the cops in an excellent manner, the effect is when targets get a whiff they immediately perceive the wearer as being an enticing and distinguished high status individual, most targets never ever associate the application with copulins or bad smell ect, however they certainly recognise it as being enticing, mysterious, attractive and high status and thus it attracts, and it attracts very well.

Each person embarking on some experimentation with copulins are advised to persist and work out what cover fragrance/s and ratios are best going to suit their individual chemistry because these factor are crucial for achieving the max effects from the cops, and you will soon come to the realization of the power of a decent cops application in association with ones normal pheromone app.

My fav area for the app is lower inner elbow crook and down along forearm with the cops evenly spread out before covering, this is also a good area for conducting sniff tests when initially trialing the apps, also if it is applied around the gills area ( neck ) then one becomes easily desensitised and thus not able to monitor the app for test purposes.

I do not recommend folk apply cops every day with every pheromone app, however once ones sweet spot phero app has been established for a certain product or mix then is good time to add on the separate cops app and be prepared to notice and record the variation in target responses compared to their normal phero only apps.

Comment

Too high of a concentration. I, unfortunately, got Desire Me unscented. Just one drop smells so darn nasty, like rotting cheese. I felt bad that I had to be on the bus that was so crowded. Even heavy amounts of cologne didn't help. Adds the cops to a mix. Don't put it on solo, unless you want to smell like a corpse.

Comment

I got a sample of it, and I agree it does have a strong scent, but I don't find it smells like rotting cheese.

It smells more like acetic acid, however it dries down quickly enough for me to not be self-concious about it.

I ended up ordering it in FXS scent anyways.

Comment

The rotten cheese scent is reported by several people but they are very much in a minority. Probably a particular epigenetic expression that gives them an exceptional sensitivity to the scent or an aversion to the scent.

Comment

Applied a heaping drop today, gave me a headache too.. Unscented and new to XS products. Tested with AD ammo 2x and some p96. I feel more confident and active today.

Comment

I wish I could add more nobility to my DM oil...

Comment

Thanks for your input on your finding with copulins Terry, I always enjoy reading up on your experimone adventures...keep up the great work my friend.

On another note, I have tested Ascend oil (unscented) quite a bit, and have seen that respect/status/approval seeking/ aspect on other men that I know. They talk to me, asking for my opinion on things, and telling me stories in a way like seeking my approval, like trying to prove their worthiness. At first I did not catch up to those hits, as I was thinking that the hits were going to be like those I used to get from A314 ver. 18 batch 2. That was a status/intimidation monster, and it did not help that it was one of the products I bought when I was just learning about pheromones, hence, the lack of congruence on my part. But every once in a while, there was that "wow" factor that made me believe in the power of these tools...when I would catch the attention of a hottie (8-10/10) and get them approaching/opening me and looking for any excuse to engage in a conversation with me.

With Ascend, the women that I knew, and even those I recently met at the gatherings, were very at ease, showing signs of attention/attraction. But the funny part is that months later I found out that the Ascend oil I was using did not even have the cops in it, as I mistakenly received the copless version from PXS. But that issue has been resolved and now I also have the regular Ascend with cops, but haven't had the chance to test it out accordingly... one, due to weather, and two, because I like to test it at big family/friends gatherings where the I can test and gauge the reactions on multiple age subjects of both sexes.

I do have to say that Ascend oil in the Aventus scent smells great, and I'm very glad that SteveO now offers 10 scents to most of his consumer line products, plus the option to get them unscented as well. Very well done SteveO, very well done...
                              Last edited by DssMaster; 01-27-2017, 04:20 PM.
                              Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                              Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                              LPMP: TLG
                              Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                              Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                              PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                              Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X