yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

mens oil product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mens oil product

planning use 2 product

if i use the first product and apply it at wrist and dab at the front neck right and left 1 drop.then the second product where should i put it? can i apply it at the same spot?
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Nine times out of ten I don't mix the product on the same spot. Where I put it depends on the product. Most of my scents go on my torso somewhere. I also put scents in the crook of the elbow, crease of armpit and in the summer behind the knees. Socials either scented or unscented on my arms. My unscented alphas under my jawline, behind my ears or on the sides of my neck.

Comment

For me it depends on the season and amount of exposed skin. Summer nothing gets combined on skin. Winter it all typically ends up in one place on top of one another. I've personally never found it to make any difference. That's just me though, everybody has their way of doing it.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Muestereate XSteveO well my country is asia so its 24h 365 days a year hot unless its rain then temp drop.

1 drop at left wrist dab left front neck
        1 drop at right wrist dab right neck

does this method okey?

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
          Muestereate XSteveO well my country is asia so its 24h 365 days a year hot unless its rain then temp drop.

1 drop at left wrist dab left front neck
          1 drop at right wrist dab right neck

does this method okey?
          planning on using xist oil and taboo oil

Comment

sure!!! That's absolutley ok.

Comment

Check out this video on application points. be creative,

Comment

Ad down