yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P86, P96, fast burnoff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P86, P96, fast burnoff.

I love both of these, they just add so much depth into any blend and instantly put a smile on my face, but I've noticed they tend to be shorter acting and burn off quick.

??????I've tried to get around this by using multiple sprays (which I can actually do with these) but it doesn't seem to help much. Any advice or should I just carry around a little bottle and reapply?

Added DT?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Added DT?
      This would make it worse not better no? The DT makes burnoff quicker I thought.

Comment

Layer it over an oil based application of cologne but it will decrease range/intensity of hits so more sprays will be needed.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          He's right yah know

I'm going to go out on a limb here.
        I used to think DT prolonged, but the site is clear it's for diffusion.
        BUT
        after many and various discussions...

DT is also SteveO magic

If my understanding of what SteveO has shared is correct, it is designed to give your molecules their best possible lift and dispersion for the time that they last.

Every time I've added it, it appears to be oily as it falls to the bottom of all my alcohol based products (like p86 & p96).

Personal queries...
        Does this mean there's a bit of fixative (like DPG or other oily carrier) in DT that may stretch the life too? I have no idea, lol.
        Do the blends, that are designed to last x amount of hours, that I stack with these singles help to carry them a bit longer? I have no idea...
        Am I enjoying my mixes so much that when my singles burn off it just doesn't matter? Yup, again - I have no idea, though I'm leaning toward a personal yes for this one

And all this, after all those ponderisms, to say...

If you have a noticable drop and want it back, then yes, carry a a lil somethin' somethin' for re-app as wanted

Above all, ENJOY

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          I'm going to go out on a limb here.
          I used to think DT prolonged, but the site is clear it's for diffusion.
          BUT
          after many and various discussions...

DT is also SteveO magic

If my understanding of what SteveO has shared is correct, it is designed to give your molecules their best possible lift and dispersion for the time that they last.

Every time I've added it, it appears to be oily as it falls to the bottom of all my alcohol based products (like p86 & p96).

Personal queries...
          Does this mean there's a bit of fixative (like DPG or other oily carrier) in DT that may stretch the life too? I have no idea, lol.
          Do the blends, that are designed to last x amount of hours, that I stack with these singles help to carry them a bit longer? I have no idea...
          Am I enjoying my mixes so much that when my singles burn off it just doesn't matter? Yup, again - I have no idea, though I'm leaning toward a personal yes for this one

And all this, after all those ponderisms, to say...

If you have a noticable drop and want it back, then yes, carry a a lil somethin' somethin' for re-app as wanted

Above all, ENJOY
          You crack me up.

Why? I have no idea!
          steve carell lol GIF

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            You're weeeeeeeelcoooome

I don't like reapplying especially when I'm testing because it kinda ruins the integrity of testing; for example "two sprays of X and 1 spray of Y" etc.

I also in general have a problem with perfumes disappearing off my skin asap.

So as a way around it; scent-free moisturiser helps a ton. But also, letting a bit of the spray hit your shirt makes a huge difference imo. It just sticks around for that much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaohmones View Post
            I also in general have a problem with perfumes disappearing off my skin asap.

So as a way around it; scent-free moisturiser helps a ton. But also, letting a bit of the spray hit your shirt makes a huge difference imo. It just sticks around for that much longer.
            A lotion with beeswax is good too, because while it works as a barrier to keep moisture in it will also help to keep the pheromones or fragrance ON your skin as well if you wait a bit to apply after putting on the lotion.

I also do the - let it hit your clothes - thing Just be careful with the stinky mones. If you use unscented detergent, sometimes rones and nones linger...

Comment

How about coconut oil. I know its scent is strong but its summerry. I wonder how that would affect pheromones? Over top of? I just may be smelling very tropical for the next few days. I blame it on suntan lotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                How about coconut oil. I know its scent is strong but its summerry. I wonder how that would affect pheromones? Over top of? I just may be smelling very tropical for the next few days. I blame it on suntan lotion.
                I love coconut oil, but by itself it's a bit, well, oily It may hinder the difusion more than you would like. With the sprays it would probably be ok because the alcohol will help disolve some of the oil, but any oil based pheromone blend/single might "stick" a little too much

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't know if its the scent or a possibility that coconut oil is pheromonal. It feels feminizing to me. I think I'll try this with some lady blend combos of mine. Don't know when. SOb n' it lately.

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why wouldn't SOB and coconut love each other?

Is any kind of lotion or moisturizer good or does it have to be oil/fat based?
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                  Is any kind of lotion or moisturizer good or does it have to be oil/fat based?
                  It's for you really. Whatever it is that works best for you. If your skin is dry and tends to suck up moisture, then choose something to best moisturize your skin, coconut oil, Shea butter, Aveeno, Jergens...
                  Alpha Dream had/has a silicon base both prevent the pheromones from being absorbed into the skin and also to help promote their dispersion. (I'm still not sure If it was that base or the amount of DHEAS they use that made me break out in little pimples though...possibly a bit of both...)
                  You're really just looking to pre-hydrate your skin, give your fragrance or pheromones something to hold onto for a while

Comment

Sounds good! I think it does suck up moisture, will def try a moisturiser on the application spots, I want the effects to last for at least 8 hours. Ouch, I never had that problem with Glace, I usually apply under the chin, but will be careful
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                      Sounds good! I think it does suck up moisture, will def try a moisturiser on the application spots, I want the effects to last for at least 8 hours. Ouch, I never had that problem with Glace, I usually apply under the chin, but will be careful
                      Which Glace are you using? Original or fast burn? The fast burn is higher alcohol content, but then, I may have a sensitivity to break outs with silicon. Theirs are the only products I've had that issue with

Comment

It doesn't say anything about fast burn on the label. It actually says - nothing. Bought it in April 2018. No brakeouts, the product is still in the bottle
                        ​

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hmm. I wonder if they even make fast burn any more?

i've tried the oil layering thing. Really does mute the phero's but i'll see if it makes them stick around long enough. Damn it now i'm gonna go through my supply too fast.

Comment

Okay. Seems to increase duration well enough, maybe brings it up to 6hrs or so for these particular ones.

Comment

Details please.
                            What oil/s did you use and where AND how much.
                            How many sprays of each and in what kind of environment (temperature controlled, picnic outdoors, bar/sweating your ass of on a dance floor .. )

Comment

I didn't have anything other than sunscreen, but it worked well enough. Temperature was around 78-85f. I layered over 2 sprays EA of 86 and 96. The sunscreen seems to absorb into the skin and lets the phero's out pretty normally.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X