yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

193, A new favorite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 193, A new favorite.

I am amazed at how well 193 works, this stuff is instant female magic, had a chance to see effects from a few women, and an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time.

Dose, One spray on t-shirt 2 hours before contact. Seems to last about 10 hrs, and i've even reused my cleaner shirts the next day.

Effects on women:

-More brushing up against me
    -A feeling of comfort and closeness
    -The most surprising effect is that boyfriends were on their mind, it seems to bring that thought to mind. Either bringing up ended relationships, or talking about their SO
    -They acted "familiar" with me, like I was an old friend
    -The hairdresser became a perfectionist, every decision was run by me, and a lot more needed feedback.
    -Hairdresser was muuuuch more touchy than need be, kept offering services for free on top, like a hair wash, and beard and hair product. Upon touch I noticed a definite blush and change in breathing pattern, she played with my hair for a loooong time "styling" it but then changing her mind how it should look. The other barber actually gave her a wtf look so she would stop playing around with my hair, awkward........
    -The single girl was very touchy, actually punched my shoulder lightly laughing and I barely just met her.
    -Women tend to "glow" around you, lots of eyes and smiles.
    -Conversations flow, you better have a lot to talk about because they almost feel uncomfortable when dialogue and connections aren't happening
    -A need to connect and agree, perhaps impress.
    -Hits hard and fast, I didn't have much xist experiences to compare to, but from what i've heard it's more slow, this stuff hit within 15 seconds.

Effects on men:
    -Personality mirroring
    -A need to connect and agree
    -Respect, but not fear
    -Disinhibition
    -Bringing up relationships
    -Pose mirroring
    -Following aspect, you seem to default to lead

Self effects:
    -Small blush
    -Calming effect, seems to relieve some anxiety
    -You feel responsible and care for others, less like a leader, more like a dad? boyfriend? male presence? This isn't a build you up confidence hard hitter but it's more like a calm presence.

If your goal is LTR, slight status, or just intimacy then i'd pick up this blend. It smells a little like the andro's but nowhere near as bad as some, I can't shake the acetone, chemical smell though, I think it's the diffuser or carrier and I have to let it air out.

The name might imply that this isn't useful around guys but I think honestly it is.

I would put this somewhere on the scale between cohesion and xist, it shares the qualities of comfortability but doesn't take time like xist.

Feels sorta like a -none product, perhaps a -nol (I have no experience)

Combo ideas:
    p86, p96, TAC, meo-est

Evolve? Maybe.

Basically any disinhibitor, comfort blend, or -none free product.

Thanks for your detailed feedback on this thing. I have been wearing it a lot but I haven't really pinpointed what exactly it does because i've never really sat down and concentrated on the effects. I've noticed it has a positive influence around men too. It's a useful blend, and it deserves more attention. However I've taken to using XiSt more now.

Comment

If I could only get it to work with only one spray I'd be sold. I'm really tempted to refill but I need 4 sprays and that gets to be some expensive entertainment.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        4!?!? Yeah, that would go quick!

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      If I could only get it to work with only one spray I'd be sold. I'm really tempted to refill but I need 4 sprays and that gets to be some expensive entertainment.
      If I could understand how people can go out with 2,3,4 sprays I would. Maybe because I'm younger it's easy but these things stink on me even directly applied after a long scrubbing shower, I've tried 2 sprays and always end up ODing others. Sometimes 1 is even too much tbh if it's close quarters like a car, room or especially if it's hot.

?

Comment

You could always try different diffusing methods, the peppercorn scent seems to amplify effects for me.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be a good way to try to make it work but It might not be congruent because I'm older. Older ladies don't want boyfriends either. They are more into men.

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            hmm, I recall lethargy but I think I was using 4 spray and 2 loveboat. Never tried 4 drops of oil. I pity the girl it hooks.

• eternitys_child
            eternitys_child commented
            Editing a comment
            Muestereate she's a goner. she's head over heels for me. she told me last night she was trying to fight her feelings but she caved in and told me everything last night

Yes! I couldn't stop thinking about relationships too! I actually asked a girl out, Def made me more confident but not arrogant, lots of thoughts about myself and my goals and it certainly made me more outgoing. If thinking about girlfriends is a negative for you then I guess, but I've never personally had a LTR, always short flings or one night stands and I've grown tired of it. My flirt game was on point too, usually I'm stuttery but this felt grounded and relaxed.

The self effects do seem really well balanced, if anything I was content and wanting to move forward, to improve myself and find love.

My goal now is a LTR, I'm ready to love ????

Oh another thing it's a bit disinhibiting, I noticed after removing the applied shirt after a few hours my mind shifted, great afterglow.....

Comment

Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-03-2019, 06:26 AM.
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

I feel comfortable enough now to recommend using two sprays of boyfriend. With many other products I can't often go over one, but boyfriend seems to be tempered on its own very well. The smell is actually very nice compared to other products. It's a lot more distinctly human and believable, kinda a sweeter smell.

Boyfriend, P96 and P86 in a 2:1:1 ratio should be it's own blend, God I love it. Not only does it put me and others in a good mood, but it gives some great responses from younger, blond, innocent type women. Maybe mix in a sexual and you'd be unresistable.

Comment

Oh and the burnoff is a liiitle faster than I originally thought. Seems to last about 6 hrs, but lingers lightly afterwords. Nothing like A1, where it's good the next day, but not as fast as some socials and P86.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                  Thanks for your detailed feedback on this thing. I have been wearing it a lot but I haven't really pinpointed what exactly it does because i've never really sat down and concentrated on the effects. I've noticed it has a positive influence around men too. It's a useful blend, and it deserves more attention. However I've taken to using XiSt more now.
                  I never had the chance to give xist the attention it deserved, but from limited expirence I Def prefer 193, xist I've heard is very light and takes a long time, perhaps I'll switch to it slowly as I develop a LTR

Comment

Would you say that 193 gives the same imprinting/reset effect of xist? I like xist, but it's not a quick mover.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
                      Would you say that 193 gives the same imprinting/reset effect of xist? I like xist, but it's not a quick mover.
                      I don't have enough data to say for sure. I would say with medium confidence it is an imprinter. It does remind me of xist though, just a lot more obvious and quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

I never had the chance to give xist the attention it deserved, but from limited expirence I Def prefer 193, xist I've heard is very light and takes a long time, perhaps I'll switch to it slowly as I develop a LTR

Comment

Tigris XiSt takes a bit of effort imo to extract its value. It requires exposure, to be sure, but also withdrawal from her in order for it to really "hit". The analogy I like to use is like the bass guitar in many songs, especially pop music. Sure you don't really notice it, but if you hear the same song without the bass, it sounds empty. That's when you learn the value of the bass. So if you go the XiSt route, you should be prepared for not immediate, obvious results; but trust in the product and withdraw appropriately, and you will watch the magic happen.

XS193 in my very limited testing is a fast hitter, but I suspect not that "deeply". Not sure yet.

Seems like if you have someone particular in mind, XiSt is a better bet.

Comment

Comment

Yes, a good analogy. Will keep that in mind when comparing the two myself the coming weeks. Seems like a good idea to excuse oneself once or twice and leave the room and come back on a date

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X